Milo fired and done with

>Milo fired and done with
>Trump a laughing stock

Damn it, SJWs won

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nhnH_cbRIoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Milo fired and done with
He still works at Breitbart. If they were going to fire him they would've done it now.
>Trump a laughing stock
Not really. Any time you look back at 'Trump controversies' a month later it turns out to be fucking nothing

Well i'm convinced. Off to buzzfeed and reddit I go! I'm thinking of going pic related as my new look, what do you guys think?

>Damn it, SJWs won

THE HELL THEY HAVE.

The meme war has only just begun. *^_^*

youtube.com/watch?v=nhnH_cbRIoY

Good goy

Sweet lord. What the fuck happened to her? She was a qt in the making in her Disney days.

What did we do wrong?

Milo will be fine after he goes to a therapist and comes back as "fixed". Trump is still the president. Stop being overdramatic

she could pass for a member of gwar

Damn it's great to see Trump crash and burn something something nuclear codes semen.

They did manage to get his book deal cancelled but that may turn out better for him. He can self-publish...

t. former trump supporter

If they won, then why are they still shrieking like hysterical women every single day?

sage

all the milo threads bring with them the most easily triggered butthurt fatasses. lets do this

I used to like Milo but I can't take him seriously after he came out as a pedo.

Milo is a fucking retard and got BTFO but Trump absolutely destroyed the left.

Former Milo reader here. Not gonna lie, watching Milo crash and burn has been hilarious, but in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

He came out as a victim of a pedo who didn't mind it, because he's a faggot.

The Left hates victims now.

Milo was always trash (and I'm bisexual btw)

Trump is winning very bigly already and your concern trolling is futile

>kike faggot out
>SJW won

pick one

She couldn't escape the grasp of the kikes. She probably thinks she's rebelling against them but instead she's just furthering their agenda.

>SJWs support pedofucks
>left not praising him since they support pedos
>left using it to shame him
I don't understand.

>African Americans should be given reparations

Milo IS a sjw

>They did manage to get his book deal cancelled
Given that pre-orders for the book made it top the best seller list twice, it's foolish to believe nobody will pick this up and publish it, even if he simply self publishes.