Left-Logic excepts George Takei from kid diddling

All the proof needed to prove George Takei is a pedophile I guess. Funny how Milo is the only one getting heat though.

youtube.com/watch?v=6hDSOyuuSi4

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/ojEmx4p?r
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Polanski_sexual_abuse_case
radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/03/celebrity-apprentice-donald-trump-george-takei-fired-eliminated/
huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/03/lena-dunham-molested-sister-allegations_n_6093260.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>YEAH? WHAT ABOUT THIS? LOOK AT THIS AND IGNORE THE CURRENT DEBATE
K
Y
S

>2017
>not being a pedophile
I don't get the whole drama. Even Seth McFarlane is a pedophile hitting on Barron.

We need to shill this hard to make up for our losses with the faggot Milo, spread this everywhere, because what comes around goes around.

Question: Has Takei commented on Milo's Kid thing? He's on twitter almost constatly now.

As best I can tell, nobody is talking about this.

Everybody is calling Milo out for his comments on a radio show, but nobody is condemning Takei for doing exactly the same thing. Too bad you cant delete this video, eh George?

Send this to Milo

Milo is neutralized as far as getting this out. YT is censoring his vids, He doesn't have a huge following on FB, and his twitter is permanently deleted. We have to do this ourselves.

They're also completely fine with Lena Dunham's questionable past.

he unlisted his yt video himself dummy

I've said as much on my Facebook. But I still get lefties plugging their ears going "LALALALALA"

>I had sex with an olderman
>pedophile

I don't think you know what the word means.

Shut up about George Takei.
You're embarassing yourself.

y tho?

both of them are sick pedos - media ignores lefty pedos - it's not ignoring the current debate. It's just saying they should both get heat

>t. George Takei

He had sex with an older man retard
>Gets molested but expects cause dick was what he liked

>Pedos

You really should look up that word.

wtf lol

imgur.com/ojEmx4p?r

>people forced to acknowledge the correlation between being sexually abused as a child and homosexuality

My gay friend growing up was an altar boy. I'm just saying.

my main issue with all this isnt who's innocent or not.

my problem with this narrative is that based on one set of video evidence, Milo is a pedophile.

but based on extremely similar evidence, George Takei is not.

If you're going to use this logic to condemn one, it has to be applied unilaterally.

So I say let's hold them to the same standard. Based on this evidence, George Takei is a pedophile.

Go away TIDF reeeeee

Really think about it retards.

Libs have NEVER cared about pedos. This media takedown is so fucking obvious and I don't even like Milo. This shit only hurts him with his base and creates bonus dissension among free thinking people.

This is the political argument version of "yeah, but Timmy got to have a cookie!"
Congratulations, you can identify hypocrisy.
Doesn't matter who said it; it is wrong or is it right?

I dont think you understand what is going on because you didnt actually look into this, so I will break it down.

Let's assume you are saying I dont know what a pedophile is because you think George Takei wasnt a minor when he had sex with his camp counselor. What consenting 18 year old goes to summer camp? And George even says in the video he was a child.

Furthermore, YES he is a pedophile based on the arguments being made

If Milo is a pedo for saying "me getting molested is okay because I thought he was hot" then that means George is also a pedo for saying the exact same thing.

Takei is a degenerate attention whore who is using politics to revive his failed career.

Obviously I CAN identify hypocrisy. That's the entire point of me making this post. I am saying "Why isnt anyone doing anything about it?"

Or maybe just to shed light on something because not a lot of people know this video exists.

It's actually really pissing me off how readily people latched onto this. One poorly edited, deliberately misleading hit piece and everything fucking explodes.

Milo is an adult who says it's ok to have sex with 13 years old. Takei tells a story about how when he was 13 he was taken advantage of by an older man.

(OP)

jesus fuck these people are heinous

Wow, you're a true hero.

>fucked by older man. basically raped
>guy who advocates and supports pedo shit especially for gays
top kek

Look it's pretty much down to my side vs your side. All possible compromise is almost impossible at this point. If you give an inch they will ask for a foot. It's was never about fairness or truth but rather my side is right and you are wrong.

Therefore sadly it seems the only way sadly to beat liberals is to literally crush their ideology rather than trying to argue the truth.

Point still remains faggot. He can get no message out.

yea the camp counselor was slinging some pipe and george was like "oh myyyyyyyyyyyyy"

George Takei is not a pedophile because he's a liberal.

Milo is a pedophile because he's a conservative.

#thingsilearnedfromtheliberalmassmedia

so....
is it wrong or is it right?

Look lets be honest, if I'd gotten to fuck a hot older woman when I was 13, I'd feel like the cock of the fucking walk.

I can't imagine things being different for faggots.

>funny how milo is the only one getting heat
this attack came from the right, everyone already knows leftists are degenerates

DONT LET THIS SLIDE RICE WAR NOW

Did Takei ever say that his rape was okay though? Genuinely asking because he may be as much of a pedo freak as Milo.

You should stop doing all drugs Adderall put me into the psycho spectrum for four years after I abused it for a couple months and tried quitting. Stick to the herb once in a while and crack a beer here or there. Molly should only be used once in a long ass time (less than acid for sure) as it causes mental retardation. Oh, and stop doing research chemicals they are GARBAGE and are sold on the web for pennies for good reasons

Thing it was neoconservatives who set up the hit. So while we can salvage this, those fuckers need to be dealt with

This is not the same as Milo saying that he witnessed (((Hollywood elites))) and said nothing. Yall niggaz is dumb. ya'll aint even got a proper analogy or anything.

Stick to writing shitty code, you fucking autists.

>Then Mr. Takei... h-he touched my... m-my penis

We can start creating hierarchies of liberal identity politics.

Being liberal is apparently the highest.

La Pen is getting attacked for not wearing the hijab makes me believe that muslims are above women and being a liberal trumps all

*(((Hollywood elites))) getting up in some underage booty

Conservative Repub. here who became adamantly pro-Trump during the primaries.

Why do establishment Republicans/neo-Cons do everything possible to attack their own? Like, liberals will go out of their way to defend their own (ex: Debbie W. Schultz steps down from DNC chair and hired by Hillary immediately after) even if they are 100% in the wrong, while Republicans always cower and cave.

Why the fuck do they do that?

Because takei didnt say that his molestation was good for him and praise the molester for making him good at head. Youre purposefully ignoring why people are saying this is gross which is because he is advocating older men taking in and molesting gay youth.

Posted this last thread, only to realize the thread was ded. Anyways, I just realized that all of these people applaud children getting hormone therapy and changing their gender.

But HOLY SHIT A 13 YEAR OLD CANNOT ABSOLUTELY HAVE SEX THAT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING THEY DON'T KNOW BETTER

I don't usually like to play the hypocrite cart because I think it's normally used as an ad hom rather than highlighting double standards, but how can ANYBODY praise that shit but then double down on Milo for this? Are we just going to turn a blind eye and pretend that pederasty isn't rampant in the gay community? I thought it was apparent Milo thinks it's a problem that this is sometimes the only way for a gay individual to feel accepted, but maybe I'm missing the boat.

The only thing I think he went too far on was trying to coax the dude into admitting he's found a 14 or 15 year old attractive. I don't disagree that people are being hypocrites on the issue, but it isn't something I'd say publicly.

Overall what you think of him is your business, but I'm more into "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" in a case like this. I'm not going to stand up for him because I think he's a great guy or anything, but he's been right on a lot of things even if he is a huge attention whoring faggot. I won't miss him if he goes though.

this is a valid point but you need to tone down the autism

2 sides of the same fucking coin user, haven't you figured that out yet? They're funded by the same people, and all the important decisions...they make the same damn decision. Look at Bush and his expansionism, or his financial position on the housing market...they're all commies fighting for the same thing. Republicans are supposed to lose in the long run that's all. Now they're losing power at an alarming rate and are spazing out to try and get a hold of it again.

"Hey Takei, whatcha doin?

She was, like, 6 when she did that.

if he doesn't want to get it out himself why do you feel compelled to take up the mantle?

Trips of truth.

I think I just am coming off really autistic because I'm tired of how everyone is looking for an excuse to take the moral high ground over the other side. I think it's getting old. I know the right isn't innocent of this or anything, but the left has really double downed on it.

>Milo is an adult who says it's ok to have sex with 13 years old.

Citation needed

Geez calm down. Have a strawberry.

There's a clip of George Takei talking about fucking a male camp counselor when he was a teenager from the Howard Stern Show. I don't want to go find it because this nip faggot ruined the Howard Stern Show but it's out there.

Unfortunately I can confirm...

Ha, nevermind this is the clip in the OP. My bad, I thought it was some faggoty taco commercial or something.

I honestly hate this nip faggot. You were some TV show several generations ago and you ain't done shit since except making a living off you being an old fag. GG dude, who gives a fuck?

Howard Stern being an unfunny kike ruined the Howard Stern show.

>Milo is an adult who says it's ok to have sex with 13 years old.

At no point did he say anything of the sort.

In any event, Milo ALSO stated that he was molested by a priest when he was 13.

>hot
That's the thing, they're not, and even if they were they'd still take advantage of their power over you to do things that you don't like. A lot of female paedophiles are abusive and have interests in BDSM and anal (giving not receiving) and won't think twice about jamming their dry finger up your ass, long sharp nails and all. Take it from me, I was raped and molested by a woman at 13 and I felt nothing but shame, fear, and frustration.

But that video showed that HE WAS MOLESTED not the other way round, but he pretends he wanted it alot of women and gay men do this.

he was just saying he was okay with it happening to him not he would do it to someone else.

like sam hyde said its these sexually agressive perverts that are responsible for rape of men and women and are a tiny amount of the population but ruin it for everyone else.

Guess why girls molested at a young age become sluts like lena dunham or boy become flamers like George.

Its a coping method, they think there only worth is sex. This is real rape and ironically the type the sjws that read 50 shades of grey don't care about.

if daddy played with your pussy after school each day you might think that is normal, but get offended when men open their legs on trains because it triggers a memory of anger supressed deep inside.

in short they develop mental illness and then foster it on the rest of us.

the illuminati method for mind control is to sodomize kids at the age of three to fuck them up for life.

the spartans did this to create crazed men with anger issues who seek to exact revenge, the boys army academy does this to kids for the sas and navy seals.

girls and boys both get treated this way as everyone has an asshole.

>this attack came from the right
it's too close to the event itself to attempt revising history. give it a couple of weeks before you try this.

why are you even here, nigger? you don't get to leech of our collective intelligence then turn around and attack us. gtfo.

In both stories, they talk about being a child, and an older man had sex with them. Both do not portray it as a negative thing because they both enjoyed the experience.

Where is this division coming from where people be saying "Milo said it's okay to have sex with little kids."

He never said that, at least not in the video I watched of this supposed incident. Maybe you have a source I dont? Link plz? I'll happily be proven wrong, but if you dont have that, it's GG

It is getting more and more evident that "abused" boys turning gay.

>there are people that didn't know George is a pedo and serial molestor

There are reasons why based William Shatner HATES that man.

Elaborate what did she do?

Milo used the NAMBLA line that a child can consent.

bumping, take down all the pedophiles, it doesn't stop at milo

Disgusting.

I would settle just to see George Takei sweat as he becomes a victim of the left media that has taken down so many others.

just watched a incest fetish vid only words were "camp arrowhead" did so minutes ago
da fauq man

>Takei tells a story about how when he was 13 he was taken advantage of by an older man

Phasers to stunning

>George Takei
Much easier argument to make would be the one with Roman Polanski. Hollywood and the left are always celebrating him and he's been convicted.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Polanski_sexual_abuse_case

ALL homos are like this. It is built into their nature, it just isn't talked about much because it isn't politically correct.

she admitted to diddling her younger sister multiple times.

Oh look, a literal chimp has something to say.

I dont think there's any evidence to suggest that. Most people depraved enough to diddle kids arent picking and choosing if they are a boy or girl.

And if they are, its probably because they'll get less heat for molesting a boy than they would a girl. Dat patriarchy and all

homos like 'boys.'

heteros like 'teens'

Not big news.

This motherfucker has always been so goddam creepy. Wish someone would cave that faggots skull in next time he's the Village.

radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/03/celebrity-apprentice-donald-trump-george-takei-fired-eliminated/

This is why faggot trek hates trump.

Initial incident happened when she was 7
huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/03/lena-dunham-molested-sister-allegations_n_6093260.html
not sure how old she was when later incidents occurred.

>gotten to
>implying consent

KYS faggot. This is how these sick fucking pervs operate and prey on young boys, turning them into gender confused faggots and future pedos.

This is why they all need to be gassed

push this shit more.

Already forwarded it to some good youtube personalities who cover things like this. They have far more reach than some rando like me

you will die within the year, (((shill)))

>PLEASE IGNORE OUR LOVE OF CHILD RAPISTS GEORGE TAKEI ABD LITERALLY EVERY MUSLIM MAN ON EARTH, BE MAD ABOUT THIS OUT OF CONTEXT QUOTE FROM SOME UNIMPORTANT BLOGGER THAT PEOPLE RIOTED OVER

fixed it for you.

take a shower, hit the weights, and then get a clue. maybe you'll actually have sex.