German Minister Pledges to Protect Families - from Social Media Posts About Migrant Rapes

>Families minister Manuela Schwesig has pledged to do more to protect children in Germany from right wing "hipsters" who post messages about migrant criminality on social media.

>The Social Democratic Party (SPD) minister was speaking at a press conference last week at which youth protection website Jugendschutz.net said "right wing extremists "are using rap music and social media trends to "spread hate against refugees, Muslims and other minorities".

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/21/minister-families-posts-migrant-rapes/

wtf the right-wing is hip now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LTCCGHucS7s&spfreload=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

right wing shot up to the second biggest party in their country right? I wonder how they'll get votes now? (hint: look at googles)

>"are using rap music and social media trends to "spread hate against refugees

So, turksroaches, arabs and all the shitskins are using those things to spread hate against themselves?

Good.

If you're never taught what rape is or that it even exists then you'll never actually be able to call it rape no matter how many Ahmeds run a train on every orifice in your body.

Refugee crisis solved.

>using rap music
gonna need a link on this one

Why is women's suffrage so great bros?

Good. And for normal voters on the fence, they can still make a difference by lying in public to survive, then vote for the AfD in private.
>pic related

>breitbart
You realize these people are just capitalizing off of gen Z right?

There has always been a system and maybe it has its faults but it's the one thing we can rely on, that makes the west tick.
These articles by Breitbart and other media that have become popular are mainly written to trigger people into believing it's far worse than it actually is and to spin a narrative that keeps people at each others throats like what the forced movements that popped up under Obama (lgbt / BLM, etc) have done.

ALL of it, just so you don't complain about the war that causes the migrant crisis in the first place.

idiots

GERMANY YES!

Ah the swedish method.

Pic very fucking related

youtube.com/watch?v=LTCCGHucS7s&spfreload=10
Here ya go

>There has always been a system and maybe it has its faults but it's the one thing we can rely on, that makes the west tick.

There has always been a system but that doesn't mean the system has always been controlled by the same ideology.

I blame the subversion of our monarchs and religion. By rights, if we followed the bible, our society wouldn't be anywhere near as degenerate as it is now.

If you noticed the swift uprising and change of our civilization since the industrial revolution a lot of these changes are / were outside of the power of state and church, humanity reaches a certain point in time where it hits a ceiling and cannot help but grow into something else or decay and become stagnant, it's what happend after the dark ages ended and people fled from religious persecution hence the countries who took in a lot of people (including intellectuals, chemists, astronomers, philosophers) prospered more quickly.

Now this won't happen again as we're not hitting any ceiling and most people we take in have no reason or motive to integrate properly as they are not escaping persecution or war (well most were before 2014) but after Merkel opened the doors to europe for anyone who wanted to escape poverty.

Still a lot of things outside the control of anyone really, we're just here to manage things as best we can with the resources / tools at our disposal.

And these people say that Trump is 1984.

I think its pretty funny that there are now large numbers of people that have to be shielded from free thought and free speech.

Don't worry citizens, we're here from the government to protect you and keep you safe...

...from the truth.

They are swapping middle eastern poverty for German poverty. A modest step up.

GERMANY YES

Imagine being a Sryian that had a respectable job like some sort of office worker and now you have to move to germany in your middle age and become a minimum wage shelf stacker.

Especially with the knowledge that it was the US and NATO that suppplied the weapons to the rebels that drove you out of your home.

That would suck.

Report Your Neighbors
>for spreading fake news

More new OC from yesterday

Who would have thought that, in the future, cliques of post-menopausal women would control society.

Germans have absolutely fucked up beliefs in regard to censorship so I would take threats like this seriously.

I misread thus as her pledging to protect families from migrant rapes.
WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM GERMANY

That would be a good decision for children if Germany didn't import migrants to genocide Germans. There should be priorities in life and politics, first we ban migrants, then we ban migrant rape news from the youngest's view field.

>tfw fake news means: anything that's against Merkel, anything that makes me feel sad

What sort of social media is popular in Germany? Going on there from a different country and shitposting with a VPN is a hell of a way to make German Secret Police go on a goose chase.

I think the situation is so bad that German anons need to employ analog techniques in this election, like printing out flyers and manually distributing them in subways (affixing them with glue, etc).

The German system for digital censorship is already in place firmly.

I don't get this 2face shit.
Why would you want them to publicy advertise leftist policies?

>Imports Millions of Rapists and Murderers into her country

>Gets upset that some people don't like this

European politics 2017 people, where the fuck did I put my Guillotine?

Someone spoon feed me on the banana meme

It's not advertising for the left. It's telling Shy Voters that it's OK if they're forced to lie in public about their views (due to censorship and public shaming).

So: say what you need to say in public to stay off the radar ("Wir schaffen das"). Then, in privacy vote AfD. This is s demographic that has been ignored in Germany - THE SHY VOTER.

Wouldn't "I can't speak open anymore so I vote AfD" work better?
Not complaining, suggesting