I'm a white man living in Jew York City. What do I do when the race war starts?

I was born here, I can't get out cause no money plus school.

Tensions are rising, the race war starts any week now.

If shit goes down, will you help me get out of this cockroach infested hellhole, or will I be killed just for living here under the assumption that I'm "A traitor globalist liberal" or some other shit? (this is assuming the chimps don't get me first).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Am I to be left for dead?

That fucking sucks dude. Being an alt right white trump supporter in the most liberal city known to man.
I wish I can urge you to move to a trailer park somewhere in Arizona

Can you imagine, truly imagine, fighting an insurgency inside that city? I can, and it makes my dick hard.

-so you'll be closer to your neo nazi hitler worshipping KKK friends, wrestling pigs and doing meth everyday.

Boom.

In civil wars 80% of the country won't be touched by direct conflict and at least 90% of civilians won't ever even pick up a firearm. 10% of the American white male population is larger than the Red Army in 1945.

There will be no civil race war. Just as throughout history there will be separation, sovereignty, and then a race war between the two nations.

How did that fat spic on the end get mixed in with the kikes?

expecting a race war to pop up in NYC is like expecting a muslim insurrection in 1500's vatican

I'm sorry user, but when the race war happens we will blockade major cities and kill everything inside just to make sure none of the cancer escapes. We'll always honor your memory honor as one of those sacrificed to make the world a better place.

It's already too late.

Just let the puerto ricans kill you.

daily reminder race is a social construct nationality is a brand new unpopular social construct and perhaps most importantly no member of the Alt Right has ever passed the one drop test for White heredity.

I've already gotten my face cut by a Puerto Rican. She threw a small metal statue at me and cut my upper lip all the way up to my nose. I have a fucking scar on my face for the rest of my life thanks to these animals.

I'm in San Francisco, and know that I would suffer the same fate.

The red counties will simply block the freeways&ports, and we will starve in a couple weeks. I've accepted my fate if I'm unable to leave before the blockades. If I get stuck, I'll do my best to make sure as many commies die before I do.

Train your bed bugs and cockroaches to fight for you.

implying the dumb fuck rural areas would survive without all the gibsmedats they demand

>the race war starts any week now.

Dude, just calm down and stop being so autistic. No, a race war is not going to happen anytime soon. Race relations are not nearly bad enough for a fucking race war to go down. I live and work with mostly black people and i've never had very many problems.

FUHGEDDABOUDIT

Go to little Italy and start some shit with the filthy wops.

How can nogs be living in New York, I thought it's like the most expensive city in the world.
Are gibs that big in blue states?

Roleplaying aside,

How bad are racial tensions in that city?

Take the GWB to the turnpike north,
haul ass north.
Wait.
Head deep south.
Saved!

what school? i go to Baruch

also i'm aware i basically go to school at a synagogue

Do jewess's try to steal your goy seed?

cut off your balls

This shithole is the worst.

>Incredibly high taxes, but shitty infrastructure/transport/etc since all that tax money has to feed Shanquiqua's 8 bastard children and send them to school
>The chinese are constantly expanding, destroying any culture that once was. Once beautiful Italian neighborhoods are littered with trash and BING BONG chinese witht their smelly fish
>I've lost count of all the dumb burners from CT/MA/New England who come here and rave about how much they hate white people and their safe white hometowns, most get pump 'n dumped by their ethnic boyfriends and "become lesbians"
>Ultrafaggot for mayor, he's awful even for a liberal new yorker

if by goy seed you mean shekels then yes

City College

This. Not with NYPD around.

You ever banged a hot ass dominican slut?

WESTERN SPY

Yes

Quit lying, white nigger.

Latina's love white bois

Fucking move out of that roach infested shithole, you little bitch. Move to a state with better gun laws and decent living. Live innawoods, buy some funs and supplies, and live like those autistic preppers.

Here is some monkey business I witnessed today on the MTA.

>Trying to get through the door on the subway at rush hour, beyond crowded
>Some tall black cunt comes in from behind a small white girl and tries to push her way in front
>She doesn't let her, so sheboon shoves even harder to get in front, almost toppling white girl
>Sheboon looks back at white girl with a smug grin, white girl not paying attention

Some time later

>5'0" black guytries to get off the crowded train
>White guy comes in joking with a friend, momentarily blocking blacklet before apologizing
>Blacklet puffs his chest out, puts his hands on white guy's chest, and shoves him angrily
>White guy laughs it off and says "What was that about?" to his friend

used to go till I transferred to Manhattan.
feel bad for you user

Get a backpack, fill with supplies, and hide in a library. You know these types don't like books.

Did she smell like fried plantains?

In the last three days, I have been severely fucked in stores I have spent thousands of dollars in over the years. My food has been dropped, some of it didn't make it to the bag, one store the bagger actually walked away instead of bagging my groceries, and on top of that I was charged DOUBLE for something. Were I not paying attention they would have pocketed the difference.

They're all minorities and I'm white as can be, in a state that went for Hillary. I don't dare go out to eat.

Seriously though - if you are intent on getting out of there, nothing stops you from just camping "innawoods". Get down south where its relatively warm all-year-round, get a few blankets for cover and comfy bedding, and you are set. Met a guy just doing that in texas. Fun times, that. (we met on /out for that matter - when it wasn't three months old)

It might be hard to relocate, but you can.

Bump

>no money

A year in NY costs more than a decade in rural Mississippi. And the blacks there actually work, and are decent.

>Tensions are rising
tell me more. our blacks are acting totally normal here.

t. boston

New York is multiculturalism applied to its final form.

It's dirty, you feel uncomfortable standing in the subway around 20 different nationalities, no actual connection to anyone

Even other big cities are nothing like it

pity (you) for a pitiful shill :^)

Fight your way to staten island. Establish a white base there. Reclaim brooklyn from the shitskins and Manhattan from the jews.

wassup I'm at City. I'm in liberal arts trying to transfer into engineering. The liberal arts professors/kids are...whew

I live with my Mom and my brother (single mom dad isn't in the picture)

That's the thing about these huge cities, you really see the final form of multiculturalism.

White people start to act like black people. Biggest wealth divide in the nation. Everything is owned by the Jews on wall street and us plebs are forced into fucking tin cans under ground everyday to get anywhere while they charge us more and more for less and less.

Take a mega bus to minneapolis,

>too poor to move of the most expensive place to live on earth

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk

all the sandniggers are hysterically anti white, playing the victim as usual despite everyone knowing they're woman beating scum. Every race hates the sandniggers (except the retard liberals obviously).

Beaners dont like whites but are coward scum so im not worried. One drunk stinky mexicant walked up to me and tried picking a fight at wendys yesterday. Told the cunt to go back to his bum corner and he did kek

and niggers will be niggers...

Come to my place user.Turkish qt's love American accent.Also refugees here get paychecks and free housing.

>I can't get out cause no money
Not an excuse. It's cheaper to live outside the city, idiot.

This.

>living outside of the city

rural and suburban retard detected

>nationality is an unpopular social construct
how dumb would you have to be to believe th
>urbanite
ooooh
ooooooooooh
Makes far more sense now