Sup Forums CAREER GENERAL

>What are you studying
>What level of education are you shooting for?
>What are your career goals?

Don't need to know anything else. This is for discussion, not data mining.

Me:
>Currently studying undergrad poli sci
>will probably go to grad school
>want to work in political risk analysis or management

Two months away from my BS c in Chemistry. Currently applying for trade work at local unions, looking to do stuff like linework or other dangerous shit to get paid well and retire early.

Studying music (inb4 faggot, I'm a traditionalist classical pianist) and so far aiming for a bachelor's degree. Might get a higher degree eventually. I'm looking to become a chamber musician/music teacher/church organist/accompanist/soloist.

Get off of Sup Forums

Studying for bachelors in finance and Econ double major
>plan on getting mba or masters in either finance or Econ
>goal is to become investment banker because women are worthless today and only care about money

Why?

English
Become American citizen

No. Stay here. This place appreciates classical music. Great btw.

Finishing my MSc Business Economics
Got a job as a consultant.
>fells got man.

Majoring in international affairs with a focus on business. minor in military science.
Plan in commissioning as an officer in army to become a civil affairs officer.
after service maybe get into politics or continueing service to improve communitys

>welding, machining, manufacturing
>at least an associate's degree in applied sciences with emphasis on manufacturing and a fuckton of technical certifications
>get a good job in manufacturing that will allow me to save money and live comfortably and then decide if I want to pursue my bachelor's/master's in engineering

mainly I wanted to learn valuable and useful skills that would allow me to get a good job so I didn't have to go marxist brainwashing camp if I didn't want to. I like to work with my hands and make stuff, and there are no women to affirmative actioned in trade school (the top number of women in any of my classes has been 1, if that) I also hate being in school, sitting in classes, doing homework, etc. but at least with trade school its more involved and cool than traditional classes.

Starting pay for a tooling engineer or machinist is $70,000-$90,000/year with good benefits, with a huge demand for them as the baby boomers retire and Trump brings manufacturing back to America.

Long term, I'll either go to University and get my degree in some flavor of engineering, and/or later on start my own custom fabrication business and live alone in the mountains of CO.

Getting my MD

>What are you studying
I just started my masters degree in criminal justice, shut up I know. I want to be able to teach one day and most state and federal jobs want a graduate degree.
Maybe one day I'll go for my PhD but as of now I think I'll stop with the Masters.
I'm already a cop. My plans are to be able to move to a state or federal job once I finish school. I'll have a few years in the streets by then.

Special agent position is all I want. Don't care where.

>What are you studying
History and Eurasian Studies.
At least a masters whilst improving my slav and moon runes.
Either the foreign service, (((academia))) or the military.

Education and Sup Forums do not mix.

Bachelor of Electrical Engineering here. Been working in the power distribution field for about four years now, but I'm totally fed up with it. Mostly because the finance people are pressuring the engineers to design the electric grid in a cheap, but not in a reliable way. And that is strongly against my work ethic.
They think it's all about the money.

Currently I'm preparing for the final phase of special forces selection test. If I pass that, I'd get to go to a one year long SF evaluation course. After that I could apply to a job as an operator in the Army or the Navy special forces.

>What are you studying
Applied Computer Science
I want to do an MSc or an MBA in Finance in the US and leave EU once and for all
Secured a graduate job as a derivatives trader in a quantitative hedge fund after getting rejected by all the top BB banks due to me being a slavshit.

My plan is to move to the US and get a good paying job in finance, programming or data science and marry a qt asian waifu.

Accounting fag here.

I am going to defeat the Jews from the inside! It'll be like a Trojan Horse.

Doing TAFE which is like a technical school for trades and stuff.

Studying IT networking which includes
>CCNA
>Linux
>Powershell scripting
>MS server

I intend to get a shitty helpdesk job after this and work towards a network admin/engineer short term and work my way up to IT security.

Probably will have to go back to uni at one stage but at the same time can credit half their shit.

I am an adult webcam performer..Long term plan to transition to my growing YouTube channel as my looks decline or to kms because I have clinical depression and can't work a normal job. Dropping out of college in a few weeks...
Inb4 "fag"

>>What are you studying
Medicine
>>What level of education are you shooting for?
PhD eventually (too early to decide specialty)
>>What are your career goals?
$$$$

Do you stretch your hole for your viewers
>I have clinical depression
I wonder why..faggot

>>What are you studying
Have had a BS in EE for almost 3 years now.
>>What level of education are you shooting for?
MS if I ever figure out what I want to do with my life.
>>What are your career goals?
Not defense contracting since I hate it, maybe audio tech. Although that Stephen Miller LARPer is making me reconsider a tiny bit. Fuck me.

Lel I'm sure you would like to know

if you plan on getting into IB user, you need to start looking into internships.

nobody will hire you if you will go BA>MBA route and afterwards try to go into IB with 0 networking, you will be competing with people from your own class who already have 2 years of experience as analysts

BS in Chem

Hoping to do a PhD and an MBA

>history
>my first year at uni
>have no idea for my future
>gonna fail so hard

i just can't fucking put myself together... i have no motivation to continue... also people are massively autistic.

>55
>111
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Chemistry major master race reporting in.

>dual international affairs/statistics degrees
>mba, don't want to pay for it myself though
>wide range right now, would like to do data analysis or something with international business. Possibly federal consulting

>(you)ing your own digits

this is sad user

>accounting
>defeating the jews

That's their stronghold. You'll need an atomic bomb, not a trojan horse.

>memetic warfare
>ascended wizard
>get gf

yup no point trying if your tax dollars are going to fund little niglets

>Still being in school

Chemical engineer here. Work in early stage drug design. It's chill.

>What are you studying
BSc Geology
Msc Geology
1) Graduate
2) Get govt/private job that requires me to fuck off into the wilderness
3) Proceed to fuck off into the wilderness.

Pretty sure it's linked to your faggotry and sluttiness.