youtube.com/watch?v=curRLQfQgbo
twitter.com/davidfolkenflik/status/834124138168123396
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fucking bump

Fuck him.

Milo rn.

Milo's screwed

He took one for the team

Notice how the MSM and left no longer are defending pedophiles but attacking them?

Milo said this so they'd go against him and stop defending pedos.

And now he'll explain how he was talking about himself as the victim of abuse, show himself as an example of a true victim and show their hypocrisy

This guy is seriously competing with Shapiro and Netanyahu for my "favorite jew"

The headlines around here are "Top Trump Supporter Provocateur ousted as pedophile", or the ones pretending to be neutral "Top Provocateur from Trump Era denies being a pedophile"

This isn't good for him either

This is bs they're pulling to justify the berkeley shit cause everyoen defended him

milo did nothing wrong (except the faggotry stuff)
hebephilia is redpilled and based. old hags on suicide watch.

Only he can save himself. This faggot is on his own and if he fucks it up on his planned damage control appearances. I consider him a dead man walking.

MILO
>but there are certainly some people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age, i certainly consider myself one of them. people who are sexually active younger.

>i think it particularly happens in the gay world by the way... (i hate leftists etc...) this arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent, which totally destroys the understanding that many of us have, the complexities and subtleties and complicated nature of many relationships, you know, people are messy and complex, and actually, in the homosexual world particularly, some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, these sort of coming of age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys to discover who they are, and give them security and safety and provide them with love, and a reliable sort of rock, where they cant speak to their parents.

OTHER GUY
>it sounds like catholic priest molestation to me

MILO
>and you know what, i'm grateful for father michael, i wouldnt give nearly such good head if it wasn't for him

OTHER GUY
>oh my god i cant handle it
bald guy talks for a bit...

MILO
>you're misunderstanding what pedophilia is, pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13 years old who is sexually mature. pedophilia is attraction to children. pedophilia is attraction to people who do not have functioning sex organs yet, who have not gone through puberty, who are too young to be able to understand the way their body works. that is not what we're talking about

OTHER GUY
>you are advocating for cross generational relationships, can we be honest about that?

MILO
>yeah i dont mind admitting that, and i think particularly in the gay world, some of the most important, ENRICHING (lel) life affirming, important, shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys they can even save those young boys, provided theyre consensual.

no proof of him doing either, only of people doing it to him

it's being spinned as anti-trump and used to destroy the credibility of anyone who defended him from bs claims of being a HWITE SUPREYMECIST berkeley rioters

70% no. Fucking idiots. Neo/pol/

It sounds like he's trying to rationalize his history of sexual abuse

this is an opportunity to drop the redpill on homos desu

But I'm still very curious of who started spreading these videos now. They're old as fuck and suddenly became a big thing out of nowhere.

Who the fuck is behind this Reagan Battalion account?

egg mcmuffin and other neo-cons

>cross-generational relationships
Just means between generations. Doesn't have to be between a teen and a sixty year old. The guy means child abuse but says something else, and Milo doesn't clarify further.

Clumsy and idiotic of Milo, especially the joke(?) about "giving better head due to being used by a priest at age 13". Or even bringing up the age 13 alltogether, whoch almost all would agree is too young to give proper consent.

He dug this pit himself.

So have any of you actually watched the live stream that Milo said thse things on? Or are you trusting fake news to give it to you straight? Hey, the Banana Atheist was on that podcast, as well as his faggoty brother, and they get Milo to sperg out about anecdotal evidence.

Still eighteen minutes.

>other guy
not being roganpilled

Sup Forums should be voting yes, for meme factor alone

15 minutes

DAVID BROCK

there's no proof of people doing it to him.
only his word, and he's been shown to say many things that aren't true.

You can't quote a heavily edited video that splices different clips together, and takes his words out of context.

>this arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent, which totally destroys the understanding that many of us have, the complexities and subtleties and complicated nature of many relationships
Taken from a different conversation about what is considered "rape" on college campuses.

>some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, these sort of coming of age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys to discover who they are, and give them security and safety and provide them with love, and a reliable sort of rock, where they cant speak to their parents.
Referring to himself, as the 17-year-old younger boy. He was talking about his own experiences.

>and you know what, i'm grateful for father michael, i wouldnt give nearly such good head if it wasn't for him
Obviously a joke.

>you're misunderstanding what pedophilia is
Taken from much later in the video, just being pedantic. And again talking about his own experience when he was 13.

He also said the current age of consent is right.

proofs?

this is the age of consent worldwide

>Kid learns about sex
>Becomes curious
>Old guy lures them in with toys, gifts and games
>Plays on that curiosity
>Tells the kid it's perfectly hetero to get a beej from an older man
>Kid grows up confused
>Kid ends up turning gay
>Kid grows up and repeats the process by converting another curious kid

The gay community depends and thrives on pedophilia. If they aren't prying on young and curious children, the gay community would die off because of the lack of converts.

This was all planned. He will expose pizzagate.

Screencap this.

Didn't even consider that. It isn't like faggots aren't known for lying. R-right?

BREAKING NEWS

MILO JUST RESIGNED

milo resigns from bb

if milos a pedo does that mean he's a democrat now

Lion Circumcision.webm

>old, obscure video drops on little-known conservative group's twitter
>immediately picked up by major news figures
>day one: dropped from CPAC, book cancelled
>day two: "resigned" from Breitbart

Christ, I've never seen such a quick takedown of a public figure ever. The media isn't even trying to hide it anymore.

The only good tatctis for him would go full on attack. If he backs down, hes finished 2bh

>rationalize

I disagree with this because one must assume he hasn't completely accepted it and sees it as wrong somehow.

At worst, Milo is a hebephile, but I think there is enough evidence to support that Milo prefers larger muscular men, and not boys.

You realize he was the biggest gateway to the redpill that college kids ever had and now he's gone. (((They))) did this for a reason

Based Spicer presser and now this? Who /comfy/ here?

College can wait.

DEFRANCO Video about pewdiepie and Milo.

Even the biggest youtubers don't lie about the edited video

#standwithmilo
#medialiesagain

It is not about him being a faggot it is about (((they))) want to bring on of our guys down

youtu.be/5PnnE_UizOs

wonder if this is 9D chess or is breitbart actually bowing down to leftist smear propaganda

This is actually the path. Liberals will use Milo to shit on the right and trump while ignoring it though.

If there is one thing the last decades have shown is that when the leftist medias attack, you must counter attack and never apologize or back down.

They are predators, they smell blood. If you show weakness you're dead.

wait they spent $250,000 to find a video that thousands of people saw months ago and edit it out of context?

Milo's right about feminism. It's based on lies of unequal pay, false rape accusations, and women's "right" to kill people.

I hate this guy so much. He's not a true conservative he is total shit and pro-Hillary

Worse than Bill Kristol

His email is legit it seems, he's the one who resigned

It wasn't just the left, the right threw him under the bus too.

Picture a room full of hetero men and Milo brings a gay dude and sucks him off and eats his taint in front of all of them.

That's how everyone's taking the situation

This. I thought Milo was a character when he first showed up and ever after enough time passed to kill that I assume all of his provocative stuff is bullshit.

Pizzagate is about to blown wide open niggers.

Oh shit

It's the American way. The GSA spent $75,000 on 25 bicycles.

youtube.com/watch?v=curRLQfQgbo

They should go and just laugh at him

Milo isn't the only one who has been defeated, Sup Forums has as well. Look at all the infighting going on, everyone is calling eachother a shill.

McMuffin has truly stumped Sup Forums, how very embarrassing.

Sargon is defending him on twitter lauren and joseph liking it

The problem with breitbart is that most of their sponsers and supporters are right wings, that already dislike gays, and they hear Milo's comments and assume he literally meant "Young boys" And not just gay slang for 17-18 year old gay kids coming out of high school

Conservatives are spineless cowards.

>Milo plans to give talk on Pizzagate before Trump inauguration
>Talk gets cancelled after he gets mysterious call from DC area code
>Milo has lost his book
>Milo has lost his job
>Milo has nothing left to live for

BLOW THE LID ON THIS SHIT MILO TURN PIZZAGATE MAINSTREAM

This.

It's an obvious hit job and it's working. Ridiculous

Oh shit, the trash can rolling brigade is going to show up

The establishment conservatives and neocons got played. Milo was bringing youth, energy, and attention to conservative principles. Start baking cakes for freaks of fluidity and other crazies because you dont' have a choice now. The left just got a huge kneecapping of the new right wing ascendancy.

Either he gets purged or he pushes back against the MSM. Either way, Sup Forums wins.

day three: suicided

>coulter defending the faggiest fag to ever fagalag

this timeline

my prediction: Milo does his new "this is how i cope" episode, and then goes overboard in condoning pedophilia.

FUCK THIS JEW RAT.

If Queen Ann supports Milo that is good enough for me

this guy really seems more and more like an attention whore

there are things taking place that are not related to Milo

but damn fuck it I'm glad he's bringing us some entertainment

just like how Obama spent $75,000 on "hotdogs"

kids are warming up in the hot-tub

This fiasco proves that he is controlled opposition

pizzagate BTFO time 3 minutes

>be PI
>get paid to watch hours and hours of a fag talking on youtube

IN

MILO IS INNOCENT

Milo BTFO

>Shapiro
>favorite jew

The money wasn't spent on the video. Much like the pewdiepie stuff, you need to network journos to share the story and pressure affiliates for a political assassination.

>>Milo plans to give talk on Pizzagate before Trump inauguration
>>Talk gets cancelled after he gets mysterious call from DC area code
>>Milo has lost his book
>>Milo has lost his job
>>Milo has nothing left to live for
>BLOW THE LID ON THIS SHIT MILO TURN PIZZAGATE MAINSTREAM

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

the fuck is he going to do at this point? he lost EVERYTHING and quit his job. if he had any balls and was gonna fight this, he wouldn't have quit.

Kek is here.

Yes. They are out of touch and almost non functional. The moment I heard Milo and pedo I knew what was happening that story has been on video for years.

Seth Rich-style after drug-fueled sex orgy with multiple black men.

DO YOU GUYS THINK HE'LL BLOW THE LID ON PIZZAGATE AND BRING PEOPLE DOWN WITH HIM?

>hollywood BIG GUYS
what did he mean by that?

Anyone got a stream that isn't shit (aka RSB)

>got played
They were more than likely involved. You can't look at things as a left-right conflict anymore, the Republican establishment is as much an enemy as the left.

>Ben "Donald Trump is a bad, bad, bad man and will never be elected in a million years, buy my book" Shapiro

two faced kike

doesn't he have a real estate thing on the side just like gavin mcinnes?

NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT THIS FAGGOT KIKE STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT HIM YOU DICK RIDERS

BACK

TO

REDDIT

He will start his own thing so he does not have to kowtow. It is the best course of action he can take at this point.

That's mostly trolls don't feed it and it dies.

PRESS CONFERENCE ABOUT TO START

ANTIFA HEADING TO IT

HOLY FUCK ITS HAPPENING

>implying you're not watching

Beautiful digits

At least he will probably come dressed as an adult for the first time in months