So when our economy falls again due to reversing back to Bush era economic policies...

So when our economy falls again due to reversing back to Bush era economic policies, who is trump going to declare on to distract us from his failings? My bet is Iran since he recently said they're our greatest enemy and Bannon has expressed interest in starting some wars.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yKtMQ#selection-729.0-729.128
youtube.com/watch?v=fNCX6InQ3ZQ
youtu.be/bVa8NaYTMIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_w7JrSPc5WY
youtube.com/watch?v=hdQcGzbpN7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Bush era economic policies
Like waging 2 wars and not paying for them.
>pic related

fuck off share blue

>US isolationism lead to Great Depression
>US isolationism lead to WWII

>So when our economy falls again due to reversing back to Bush era economic policies
so which part of trumps plan is bush economics?

>isolationism led to the Great Depression and WWII

Right...

>if whites oppose globalist banking systems, they need a war that will wipe 50 million of them out

What did (((they))) mean by this?

>the great depression only affected the US
>the beginning of WW2 had anything to do with the US

Don't even have to see the website to know this is the paint-Huff post's "journalism"

Leads to ww2 Which lead to U.S supremacy over the WORLD =WIN???????

>isolationism
>led to the depression and wwii

0/10

>US Isolationism lead to WWII

There is nothing in common between Bush and Trump. The former even went for Clinton.
Libcucks really have to step up their game in memetics.

And here I thought that British and French interventionalism led to world war 2

I thought Euros being shits lead to WWII, after we told them not to be fucktarded at the end of World War 1?

Bush went for jeb, he wrote him in.

>Amerkikes trick Europeans into founding League of Nations
>Amerikikes jew Europeans and don't join the League of Nations
>Because America isn't embargoing with the League, it's ineffective
>War is the only recourse

lmao hitler made Germany the strongest economy on earth. If that's what it takes, i hope Trump is the next hitler.

archive.is/yKtMQ#selection-729.0-729.128

>America not showing up is enough to cause global wars with millions of deaths
I can't tell if these Jews are trying to shill or inflate my ego a little more

>America's isolationism is what caused WWII

Do you think the people who write this shit ever realize how dumb they sound?

The League of Nations was a mistake

The U.N. was a mistake

Swiss got it right, just stay neutral and kill anyone that invades you.

>brits and frogs have hard on for disarming Germans and bestowing huge reparations on them
>don't listen to any of Woodrow wilsons points on how to create lasting peace
>show weakness when hitler barely has an army and bullies the Austrians and Czechs into submission
>wait a whole year after Poland gets btfo so hitler has a head start and will drag the war out for years

They are jews, user.
Have you not heard about the jews?

Isolationism didn't lead to the Great Depression. Banks giving expensive loans to people who shouldn't have loans to buy expensive houses which were in reality worth nothing, combined with the stock market crash, led to the Great Depression.
Germany getting brutally ass-raped in the Treaty of Versailles is what lead to WWII

>Hitler bullied Austria
>nigger education

>wtf liberals love endless war now

Where are the spice girls to protest our involvement in Syria like back in the good ol days?

>Austria didn't want to remain independent
You are a cuck

You're a retard

Mexico. They've invaded us after all. That gives us just cause.

>America is at the center of everything
>failing at history
quintessential burgerposting desu

Hitler's economy policies worked tough. How would Germany have fought so well against the whole world otherwise?

How do we stop the Lugenpresse?

>American Isolationism is a problem
>American Imperialism is a problem

>Journalism

Why has nobody told these idiots the pen isn't actually mightier than the sword? That's a wish humanity has, not a fact about it - it is a goal, not a plan. Why do leftists think words are magical?

Words are magic. Words have destroyed white countries when no invader's sword could.

To be honest: we could use another world war.

There were multiple causes for WW2

Most likely, was that the allies were in the gray area between being to hard on Germany and too soft on Germany, and thus allowed them to become a superpower.

It is though. If you look outside of Sup Forums, they have absolute control over everyone's minds.

Truth. We have allowed it for far too long, and the road ahead doesn't seem any less arduous.

>Lefties don't know basic history, more at 11
Shocking.

Tha author is aware that germany started ww2, not america, right? And that it was the extreme opposite of isolationism (expansionism?) which lead to the war?

No...

Because WWII happened strictly from US politics.

>lead

If you're hard on someone you stay hard on them. Otherwise they will just come back with a vengeance.

youtube.com/watch?v=fNCX6InQ3ZQ

youtu.be/bVa8NaYTMIQ

Pretty sure the kikes are repeating the kikery that plunged Germany and Europe into war.

>tfw that star trek was the exact same jewery hollyjew kikes push on us today

>tfw the black guy who wrote it just wasn't very good at it, so it's almost not-degenerate

>Repeating WW2
I can't wait

youtube.com/watch?v=_w7JrSPc5WY

youtube.com/watch?v=hdQcGzbpN7s