It's true you know

It's true you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=db3yxVijD_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does this mean they want a return to traditional Christian values?

sage

wtf I hate Jesus now

>doesn't exist
>exists

FPBP

>I'm not a Christian and think it's a stupid religion but since you are I'm going to try and use this argument on you
>of course such an argument used on me would never work don't be stupid

We need to permaban occupydemocrat posts

So they are saying Trump isn't Jesus....woah.....

Not the point.

Jesus doesn't sound like a christian. Like, 4/5 are in direct odds with the average christian.

literally the antichrist impeach him yesterday.

youtube.com/watch?v=db3yxVijD_A

I knew Jesus was a scum

Yes it is true that libs only quote Jesus when it's convenient
They know majority of the US is Christian and majority of Christians voted Trump, it's a targeted attack

So Jesus is Bernie Sanders?

Only till you realize that certain things you think of Christ are bullshit even from the standpoint of the Bible.

Why do leftists both picture Jesus has a giant hippy faggot and hate Christianity?

Jesus was not a christian, he was God.

Christianity is a jewish religion.

Jesus: King of Heaven
Trump: God Emperor of Mankind

checks out

yes it isn't free we aren't communists

>A President is not the son of god

maed mi thekn

So wait
When Christians want to follow the bible they are bigots, but we should listen to your interpretation and follow it when you find it usefull

Jesus is a myth and Trump is actually real

But did Jesus win the elections ? Checkmate.

>tobago education

because they are ruled by satan who are jealous of jesus. they try to imitate but only cause chaos and hell whenever they try to be nice

>Obamacare helped the poor

O I am laffin

That's how SJW operate - you're bigot depending on how beneficial for them is to call you so at that particular moment.
Hypocrisy and double standards are just what bigots point out to mansplain SJW truth away!

We finally tricked the left in to shilling for Christianity.

>let me use Christ against you even though I hate him and all you dribbling Christians

Is it the annual "I'll use Jesus for my political example then go back to hating Christianity" day for liberal fucks?

Actually, we're pretty sure Jesus of Nazareth was a real person. Whether or not he was divine was actually debatable even among christians for some time.

The funny part is that if jesus was alive today he'd be called a socialite hippy and people would send him death threats.

Trump isn't Christ so moot point.

>promises to repeal obamacare

And replace it with something else.

>believing in a zombie Jew
Christianity is a Zionist trick to control the goy

Jewsus Kikest can fuck himself.

No it means people claiming to follow Jesus actually follow someone detrimental to cuckstain values

>Jew Cluck to kill the white race its true and you know it.

spot on OP

He has a point tbqh

Jesus was a proto numale

"Love the gentile and the jew"

I don't hate Christ. The figure in the Bible was actually an ok person. Christianity in the USA is different from him tho. They don't follow his message, they interpret it in a way that suits their narrative.

Whatever happened to separation of church and state? And would "turn the other cheek" really be sound foreign policy?

Why are kikestains so dishonest?
You claim to follow Rabbi Yeshua Bar Yosef so they can hold you against him.
They say they don't follow Joseph's wife's son so you can't hold them against it.

Like how stuck up in excuses and jewing yourself out of reality you have to be to not see this concept?

>killed by jews

>praised by jews

Well, both are jews

fucking gyppo cunt don't look in my direction you dirty rat

Came here to post this

Hopped in here to post this.

Jesus was not a fucking Liberal Hippie.

>he'd be called a socialite hippy and people would send him death threats.
No... he'd be called an antisemite closet fag

>favors the rich
From the very first line...liberal comedy again fails to rid the guise of hurt ass. Sad!

I'm not so sure about that...

Not the point. But do keep avoiding the argument. It's funny as hell!

So far we have 20 messianic jews in this thread explaining why you shouldn't hold christians to a christian standart while we have zero messianic jews defending Kikest over Trump.
Remember this when the autist spams another "Sup Forums is a messianic jewish board"

Why are you implying that i am a gyppo? I could bring up the >60% meme too but that's already a fact.

>was not afraid to tell whores to stop being whores
>Whipped Jews out of a temple
>Clearly denounced evil for what it was
he would've been considered a bigot by any modern liberal standards

share blue spotted and reported

>favours the poor

>Whipped Jews out of a temple
No he whipped money-lenders out of the temple. He was part of Occupy Wailing Wall Street

>It's easier for a camel to go through a needle's ear than for a rich man to go to heaven
>NO-HO He was speaking about everybody else except me and those I arbitrarily choose to defend

Here's an easy one:

Ask the average Christian what they feel about money.

>money isn't evil, it's the love of money that's bad

They distance themselves from their true beliefs, that money dictates a lot of their attitude in life.

>he who doesn't work doesn't eat

The pick that one quote from Paul to supercede everything Christ says about the dangers of money dictating their values. Christ doesn't necessarily hate money, he praises the usefulness of it, but is against selfishness, against the notion that it isn't used as a tool of God, that fortune is a gift freely given by God and in turn should be freely given to those in need, that it is used to judge others, that it is used as a salve on the conscience to give away a pittance of your fortunes and call yourself good.

Again, just an easy one to see how coopted faith has become as the average person will fit faith into their loves instead of the other way around.

Christ is for the sick, so it's not to be used as an attack on Christians, only as an opening to change somebody's heart.

>Implying money lenders != Jews
Hans please. Lurk more

whynotboth.jpg

>implying their judaism was the determining factor and not their money-lending

Hell no, he'd be a violent Levantine man that people would be defending to the death. The difference is that unlike other folks from the Levant, he'd be arguing actually good points.

>you're not falling for my ruse

Nigga, there's only one God.

My question is: are you still a pedophile?

>Implying Jesus was not highly critical of the pharisees which are the direct ancestors of modern day Judaism.

One was nailed to a bit of wood for being a faggot, the other has, thus far, shown that he is apparently un-fucking-touchable.

Now be a good shill and turn the other cheek for me, baby.

I'm not implying that at all

Jesus was not a God, Zamasu was.

>Kek Faggot

"Those who live by the sword, die by the sword"

>(((Jesus)))

came here for this but user always delivers

Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves

Matthew 21:12

You have read the bible, right?

ok the kicking off the temple was due to money lendering but he was also highly critical of Jews at the same time so he would've still been considered a "bigot anti semite" by today's modern liberals

on Obamacare
>be 24
>work full-time at not minimum wage
>get about $350 a week
>have house, car, wife, dogs,
>i pay $37 a WEEK for benefits on top of everything
how does this help me?

You keep paiting Jesus as a modern day conservative. When conservatives should paint themselves according to the ancient Jesus. FunnyI thought this was a redpilled forum.

your point is infantile.

Matthew 10:34
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."

I don't think he has.

Except Jesus rebelled against the Pharisees, or for Sup Forums's purposes, the Ashkenazi Jews. They are of the temple of set, the Synagogue of Satan

>Trump is not Jesus Christ

WTF I hate Trump now

you need to get the fuck out of here with your bible illiteracy.

So Bernie Sanders is Jesus?

>but he was also highly critical of Jews at the same time so he would've still been considered a "bigot anti semite" by today's modern liberals
NO! He was critical of their teachings. He was an ethnic kike and outright preferred jews to goyim. He was a typical kike.

I like how you just got your ass kicked but you still keep talking.
>But . . . But the liberals . . .

>normie faggot

I'm certain you haven't read the Bible Ahmed.

LOL DOESN'T PAY TAXES MEME XD GOT DRUMPF SO FUGGIN GOOD

just wow

I guess some of you don't like this but it's the true

>implying that isn't the best way to die.

I have. You haven't. Otherwise you'd know what I was referring to.
Kikestainlarpers are the only thing more pathetic than actual kikestains

Did you know that Jesus was raped by Jose ?

So they want to live in a theocracy? Good.

>he who spares the prod hates his homo son

I only raped your mother but the bitch was willing.

I could say the same to you. Wouldnt get us anywhere

>it's a kikestains get rekt on every claim they make thread
Oh wait that's every kikestain thread

He is more similar to Jesus than Trump yes.