When will the "swedish women are hot" meme die?

When will the "swedish women are hot" meme die?
This is what normal swedish women look like.

There's literally nothing to be lost from this country being cucked to oblivion.

Other urls found in this thread:

prnewswire.com/news-releases/18-million-ugly-people-turned-away-over-two-weeks-as-beautifulpeoplecom-goes-global-69641767.html
youtu.be/oUC9mRtO6R0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In that pic, there is literally a qt whose only half in frame, so your argument falls apart when you find one slag.

swedish women have beards?
that's awful

that whore on the left already seems to be better looking than the common British slag, so your pic kinda defeats its purpose.

> SlagCity Of SlagTopia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA M8, HIRE DENTISTS

Heres what her other half looks like
But seriously.
>baggy eyes
>dyed hair
>clearly hasnt washed
yeah...what a """""""""""""qt""""""""""""""""""""""""

i never said our women were attractive lad

Would impregnate

Anyway why does a smelly fat deformed crooked teeth brit care, are you a girl and jealous?

The fucking cutter? Jesus Christ why?

hello mohammed, nice of you to pay us a visit
see

My question remains, why is it an issue to you?

looks like a fatty desu

No, but I am just taking that as an example considering you are British. And she probably smells, but seems to have a pretty nice face. On an English festival you could take 100 pics and just see uggos. You posted one pic of a Swedish festival with some nasty bitch on it, but it already has another one on it who seems at least not too bad.

>women

It has a beard. Clearly a man.

Nordic women are overrated because of the blond meme. Slavic and Mediterranean women are hotter.

They all have their qualities and flaws imo.

Because people here constantly complain about swedish women dating/fucking migrants.

Most of the women doing it look like this.

Is it really such a problem?

Yes mate. I agree wholeheartedly

But I thought they were all blonde goddesses, the only reason I don't want mudslimes to not rape them

I know, it's usually the ugly ones, but outsides can't see it because they just see blonde hair and think Wew.

Good, I think you should mate with Slavs and Arabs.

>When will the "swedish women are hot" meme die?
They are though. It's sad but true.

As with every country in Europe, festivals are full of degenerate whores. Go to the countryside/rich parts of urban areas and aryan qts abound. Same in England, Sweden, Germany and everywhere.

Did he shave his armpits?

In Sweden, men shave their armpits while the women don't.

Better than some semi-autistic boring Americanised slut.

>swede that hasnt left sweden confirmed.

You were duped by the eternal swedecuck my pooey friend

You know what i think you might be on to something there, i'll have to visit the countryside next time i holiday

That's disgusting, Sweden.

Perhaps the 1st time I've entirely agreed with a fellow cursed-one. Also American women are best because of the aggregating factor.

American women are terrible. All Anglo women are.

Can you shut the fuck up? Britbongs are fucking hideous, and honestly, the girl in the picture got snapped a a bad moment and looks decent.
prnewswire.com/news-releases/18-million-ugly-people-turned-away-over-two-weeks-as-beautifulpeoplecom-goes-global-69641767.html

tattoos are the fucking insignia of degeneracy.

>muh precious Nordic women

Brits at least know our women are trash. Ukrainians have the best looking women in the world and they treat them like dogs because they are cucks.

>swede that hasnt left sweden confirmed.
I've been to over 40 countries and over 20 states in the US. Nordic women are on average more attractive than in any other countries, with the possible exception of certain (sparsely populated) regions of France.

You've clearly never been to Ukraine, Russia, the Baltic states or Argentina

Aren't cucks*

>Ukrainians have the best looking women in the world and they treat them like dogs because they are cucks.
No, Ukrainian women try to get the fuck out of the country as quickly as possible, and only the really attractive ones actually succeed.

German, Dutch and Scandinavian women are dull and cold looking.

If you look in to her facial features she's actually pretty. Her repulsiveness comes from shit she has done to her self.

British women and males on average are very ugly, ofc there are exceptions.
Nah, Norway or Portugal has the best women

They're probably also taller than you.

I have been to Russia and the Baltics (not really into black chicks so I can't say about Argentina), and you're a retard for even mentioning Russia. There are some attractive women in Russia, but on average Russians are swarthy, short and plain ugly. This includes the women.

No she's ugly.

No. She looks like shit.

kek

Walk down the street in Kiev and compare it to Stockholm. The women are way better looking in the former. Far slimmer, prettier faces on average, way better dressed, way less tattoos, more variety (dark haired tanned girls and pale blonde girls in equal measure. Swedish girls are on average chubby, tattooed with piggy faces.

My old highschool

there are way more hot women in Russia than in Sweden though.

Stay defending the honour of your women whilst they are fucking Manlet Arabs because Swedish men are the most beta in the world.

This is considered attractive in Kiev. Do you find this attractive? If so, I think we're done here.

Except that isn't considered attractive. Meanwhile every 1/3rd Swedish woman is overweight.

Germanic women are ogres.

I think they're very hot, but also very gullible.

Sort of intellectual, yet idiot. That defines Swedes.

t. A literal Jew

Yes all our women look like OPs pic, don't go to Sweden.

Norwegian*
Swedish women are rarely overweight

It's pretty obvious you cut the half that was visible and mirrored it, so of course it looks stupid.

They just look trashy because it's a poverty ridden shithole.

are you a reincarnation of Einstein

I don't think Slavic women are near as hot as the hottest western European women.

They might be hotter on average, but when you compare the best specimens...

I think the very best specimens are actually British/Scandinavian...

They're all fat from binge drinking just like British whores. Meanwhile in Eastern Europe you will literally not find a fat woman under the age of 50.

Slavic women are thinner and have pointer noses. Germanic women are medium build but tend to become heavyset as they get older.

Thats actually an extremely accurate description.Finns are full retard. Swedes are just finns that were able to improve their infrastructure and agriculture

Okay so the prevalence is 20-30% for Europe vs 35% for America. And that's including nonwhites. Wow huge difference Swede cuck. Tell me more about Amerifats.

Im not so sure. Look at her eyes you can clearly see it's not edited.

Swedish tinder girls are fiii-o-ine tho.

This isn't about America and I wasn't even talking to you, fucking retard

I guess they have to stay skinny for clubbing with Jamal.

I would bet 500€ that if you go to a rural area of Sweden you will see hotties all over the place. I swear to god cities just make evrything more putrid.

This
I live in a country with heaps of tourists from around the world
The most beautiful people are American

Pewds has this figured out
youtu.be/oUC9mRtO6R0

Ugly, crooked tooth slag detected. I'm sure if you put on some more fake tan, another inch of make up, drink and smoke more while sucking off 20 blokes a night rather than the standard 10 you'll reach the beauty of a Swedish girl.

Obesity =/= overweight. Swedish girls are chubby and skinny fat

Tidy you cupboards jesus christ

Wut

Slavic women are just as nasty as Nordic and Med ones (take a look on divorce rates, esp. in former-Soviet Union).

I'd rather not saying. I've seen a couple of pretties in Göteborg.

>
Except polish girls, their divorce rate is the lowest in EU.

wrong

If Swedish women were hot they'd have a higher birthrate. Black women are obviously the sexiest.

What's that compass for? Pointing to where refugees put their dick?

About Polish women.
Married ones usually beat their drunk men with rolling pins, girls are trying to be more alpha than males (in a bad way).

No blacks? You missin out bruuuuuh

Wut?
They were not polish women. Info 100%

Yeah, they are loyal but will try to cut your balls of in your sleep if you don't act like a man.

we are beautiful in every single way

>Said by a British poster

Fucking lol. The women here are not any better you mongoloid. english women on average are cochroaches compared to swedish women

No woman wants a little blonde fag.

No bully plz

She's hot.

This is good example of swedish women
>Read the text

There is a lot of represed fagotry in this website.
> Look at dat jawline, you are pure aryan honey.
> Faping to cartoons or transvestis is not gay tho.
> Etc
> Etc

> implying any of them are as white as me.

Funny because it's only leftists who fucks migrants and they look like your pic in OP, also they are a big minority so you can fuck off Apu.

nasty

There is a difference between being overweight and being obese. Obese is REALLY FUCKING FAT. Britain actually has a higher rate of overweight than America, but America has a higher rate of OBESITY hence all the turbo fatties on fat scooters. You rarely get obese people in Sweden but a ton of the girls are chubby.

Fridge-faced fridges

Ya otvechayu, I know some Polish girls from school - dressed in shitty skanky clothes, acting like guys.
I know a neighbour whose Polish wife is super-control freak and beats her husband whenever he comes back home drunk.

Your sisters got a tight little arse sven, just know when you are at Abdi's house getting cuucked I will be plowing your sisters anus

You still have a very high rate of obesity.