Well Sweden are you really...

Well Sweden are you really? or is this another case of someone speaking for a group they are neither a part of nor have a right to represent

>protip: it's the later

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/3195900/Police-refuse-to-investigate-one-in-four-crimes-because-they-are-unsolvable.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2898266/Victims-don-t-trust-police-officer-says-thousands-offences-going-unrecorded-people-feel-done.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9134799/Sexual-assault-survey-80-of-women-dont-report-rape-or-sexual-assault-survey-claims.html
bornculturemag.com/thousands-of-crimes-not-recorded-properly-watchdog-warns/
coursehero.com/file/p63lhr/Most-Crimes-Are-Not-Reported-to-Authorities-Percentage-of-Crimes-Reported-2005/
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/12/police-not-recording-uk-slavery-cases-crimes-report-kevin-hyland
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10285564/Police-do-not-investigate-six-out-of-10-reported-crimes-admits-chief-constable.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw
express.co.uk/news/world/768980/Sweden-cover-up-migrant-rape-violent-crime
express.co.uk/news/world/768733/Sweden-migrants-latest-refugee-policy-demos-report
twitter.com/search?q=Riots in Sweden&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^news|twgr^search
cnbc.com/2017/02/21/overnight-riots-in-predominately-immigrant-stockholm-suburb.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Pk-ISywCbps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are they gonna do, throw some giant black dildos?

Hey Sweden aren't there parts of your country where muslims are setting cars on fire every night and are no-go zones for citizens?

I mean, not one to judge. Here in AMERICA we have those places, too: they're the cities which are majority black.

probably gonna get raped by Somalis and then blame it on straight white men

The (((media))) again.

Crime problem? What crime problem? I don't see anything, do you?

It's the Jews but America talking about a crime problem is like Mexico saying that a country has too much drugs and beheadings.
Speaking of beheadings Sweden and Mexico will have something in common soon enough.

After Trump said it, all their (((media))) (((facebook))) walls was exploding with people saying Trump was right

W-what are you looking at, user? There's nothing to see here. R-really. Everything is f-fine!

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/3195900/Police-refuse-to-investigate-one-in-four-crimes-because-they-are-unsolvable.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2898266/Victims-don-t-trust-police-officer-says-thousands-offences-going-unrecorded-people-feel-done.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9134799/Sexual-assault-survey-80-of-women-dont-report-rape-or-sexual-assault-survey-claims.html

bornculturemag.com/thousands-of-crimes-not-recorded-properly-watchdog-warns/

coursehero.com/file/p63lhr/Most-Crimes-Are-Not-Reported-to-Authorities-Percentage-of-Crimes-Reported-2005/

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/12/police-not-recording-uk-slavery-cases-crimes-report-kevin-hyland

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10285564/Police-do-not-investigate-six-out-of-10-reported-crimes-admits-chief-constable.html

>so offended cops had to open fire in a no-go zone
>so offended they set cars on fire
>so offended the rape rates skyrocketed over 5000% over the course of two decades
Thank you, glorious feminist utopia from across the sea, we wish you luck, please accept these aircraft carriers of peace to join in your glorious diversity! NATO is always there to help!

>legalized marriage to a 12 year old
>REEE WE DONT HAVE INTEGRATION PROBLEMS BECAUSE SWEDISH LAW IS BECOMING SHARIA LAW

if trump says something and the left loses their shit means its true

Sweden has law problems, and bigot problems

>America talking about a crime problem is like Mexico saying that a country has too much drugs and beheadings

I agree with you for the most part, the difference America's crime problem is homegrown, we did not have to import it

youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw
Sweden is the RAPE capital of Europe

At least we have the satisfaction of knowing that in the final days of the fall of Sweden every single progressive feminist is going to be gang-raped and sold into sex slavery.

the Swedish government is pure evil. oppression with "empathy"

They don't need CAS...
Nuke the site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.
Also sounds fun...

The drug gangs from Mexico have been imported during this generation even if you discount the niggers who were imported generations before mate.

Only the left and the government is offended, the rest knows that it's true.

This, at this point Sweden has to be the sacred cow that must be sacrificed on the world stage, every lurid detail documented on smartphones and broadcast live worldwide in today's media driven culture.

The left either becomes right or chokes on their own vomit.

No.
For the love of god don't stop.
I will legit off myself if this continues.

Sweden is offended. Like if sweden was one person.

Call me old fashioned, or a sucker for honor, but if it came to boots on the ground in Sweden I'd enlist in a heartbeat.

Just a couple days before this Trump event a major newspaper in my country ran an article titled something like this: "14 murders in Malmo over the last 12 months. This. Is. Not. Normal."

Die with honor in your soul, a song on your lips,
and a rapist's head's hair clenched tight in your fist.

The cultural marxists in Sweden are offended because this destroys their narrative.

>b-but worlds best country
>muh progressivism

It's funny because you did the same thing you called out others for doing in your post.

heard cnn say that it's not the refugees that's causes the problems but the swedes, is this true? Are swedes racists?

Ree in so mad. NOT!

If I was Swedish I would be.

>n-n-nothing to see h-here..
>all is g-good...!
>...and if you happen to find anything wrong, it's caused by the white racist swedes and not by the peaceful bronze chocolate people of peace

When do you bodily throw these monsters back into the oceans?

Trump is correct.

express.co.uk/news/world/768980/Sweden-cover-up-migrant-rape-violent-crime

express.co.uk/news/world/768733/Sweden-migrants-latest-refugee-policy-demos-report

twitter.com/search?q=Riots in Sweden&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^news|twgr^search

We are pissed off. But not the Trump loving reactionary SD part of Sweden. They agree with Trump, fox and Breitbart on the subject. So yeah, ordinary swedes is pretty angry but not your swedes.

And as a daily reminder, I walked through the worst area in malmö plenty of times just chilling and there's plenty of places downtown san fransisco that's way worse let alone the places you have real issues in.

But yeah, keep on hating us because when something bad happens it's world news and not days as usual.

>the left and government

Sven, isn't that the vast majority of your population? 3 weeks paid vacation so the feminists can go to Ibiza and get anal fucked by Mohammed or Castillo...I have family there and they're completely brainwashed...

Seems to me the people are far from knowing the truth!

This.

You aren't disturbed that you have progressed from "utopic, world model society" to "some parts of our country are similar to American inner cities"

where exactly do you think you are going to eventually end up? You know it's the young who are the biggest shitheads, that's your future

Do Swedes literally believe they are the best nation on Earth? Thats some Southern redneck patriot tier type of ignorance. The best nation in Europe is probably Norway or the mountain jews.

Why do you think its called STOCKHOLM Syndrome? Swedish people are a prime example of a country with collective cognitive dissonance and Stockholm Syndrome combined.

>Topics: Islamophobia

God damned jews controlling the media

>offended
>whole country goes to safe space

So aggressive against fellow westerners and let muslims rampage their country and slavs swarm their waters with military submarines
Never change Sweden

STOP USING OUR LANGUAGE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can imagine. According to Swedish news, nothing bad ever happens:

The best county in Europe is Yorkshire.
>Norway.
>Switzerland.
Now this is what I call shitposting.

Jesus what happened to journalism? Who the fuck writes "X is pretty offended" as a headline? What a retard

sweden is disgusting, fuck them! snowniggers.

Never heard that in San Francisco violence hand grenades are thrown
Mudslime territorial power lust is much bigger than some gangs in San Francisco. They are criminals
Mudslimes fight on behalf of their fellow country man and religion!
Learn to make the difference

MEANWHILE IN SWEDEN TODAY - STOCKHOLM BURNS

cnbc.com/2017/02/21/overnight-riots-in-predominately-immigrant-stockholm-suburb.html

>posting shooped pictures

Did my eyes also get shooped?

Swedes are very sensitive about how their country is portrayed, left or right. While most abhor any notion of nationalism you literally can't get them to stop once they start going on about Ikea, Abba, midsommar, Volvo, social benefits, lutfisk, or whatever else they think other countries are impressed with. If you bring up anything negative though they will get salty and passive aggressive.

protip: its spelled latter

gee Sweden maybe instead of hiding it and ignoring it you should do something about THEN MAYBE WE WOULDN'T TALK MAD FUCKING SHIT ABOUT YOU

Looked up the author. It's salon, a glorified cuckold blog site. Nothing to do with journalism

Yea, but America acknowledges these problems, even if interest groups try to suger coat them.
Sweden seems to think nothing is wrong.

There needs to be a term for this

of course they are offended.

Because they obviously aren't offended by rapes, and serious crime. They are saving all that rage for someone who points it out.

Our government didn't ask them to come here to flee the narcos, they came here because they have easy access across our border.

You're gonna tell me Somalians in Sweden is the same problem as Mexicans in southwestern America?

What's the difference between Cali harbouring Mexicans and Sweden harbouring Somalis?

>nation
>county
This is some kosher frog jigging.

We at least acknowledge them and actually study them and try to fix them. Fuckin Svens don't even admit there is a problem

>Abba
Popshit.

Drumferying: to verify by means of gauging the left's level of austistic screeching over what Trump said

How's the tax haven island?

I'm not offended. Ofcourse I've know about this for some time now and spoken out to relatives, friends and colleagues about these problems.
The ones who are offended are the ones who have something to hide, i.e the politicians and (((media))) who are forced to try and uphold an image of Sweden that everything's hunky dory. It's not.

Personally I would like to extend a warm thank you to president Trump for calling out the shadow government who re the ones doing the cover-up, since swedes naturally trust their government they have been able to get away with lying to the whole nation for decades. Trump just forced their hand, with the eyes of the world upon us in a kind of investigation mode.
>Wait so what actually happens when you do allow an unchecked tsunami of third worlders into a once prosperous country?

I'd be pissed. Here's the president of a country with actually very high rates of violent crime (yes, the USA), talking about how Sweden is suffering so bad because of refugees. Sweden is taking in several percent of its total population in refugees, yet still has crime rates much lower than ours.
Maybe the US should look at Sweden as a success story and look for solutions to crime in the way they run their country and in their culture. They are apparently doing much better on that front than we are.

I wouldn't say sweden has a crime problem since crime is generally down, however they do have a muslim problem. Here is some OC I just put together please help spread

Mexico is right next to us. You need to literally fly Somalis over to get to Scandinavia. Thats 1 entire sea and and entire continent for some goat fucker to come over. Sweden literally imports their immigrants.

I live in Minnesota which was literally founded by Swedes in America. We are literally known as the most passive agressive state. It's a literal meme here.

It's all the same when they are being smuggled in by (((upstanding citizens))). They usually just take a train though.

lol jesus christ sweden. God it must suck to be a criminologist in sweden. They must drink heavy not being able to talk about the truth

Yes the whole country has nothing better to do than worry about what trump says
the whole country is offended
not just 1 or 2 cuckholds they regret voting

>america is fully aware of its crime problem. Sweden is covering up theirs and telling people that criminals are peaceful

Difference here is the ones smuggling in mexicans are private people who probably work with drug smugglers too. The ones bringing over Somalis are the elected Swedish officials on the tax payer dime. Its like an addiction for Swedes to ruin their nation.

>that map

Refugees have also flooded into places like France and Italy though

>d-dont look OP

i swear that chubby fucks face

How about Trump's Law: The more liberals are whining, the truer it is

Who else is waiting on trump to btfo Swedestan?

under rated

o look faggits and feminasties backing islam

So funny

gentlemen...gentlemen may i propose a compromise?

No
I'm happy other news outlets will start reporting how shitty the situation is here in some areas and our media can do dick about censoring it. Trump's twitter only succeeded in triggering the already triggered further and red-pill more Swedes in the process.

>don't give a shit about being the rape capitol of the world.

>Angry that someone says they have a crime problem.

I'm speechless

kind of sounds like half our population

Yes a lot of cucks have this weird flavor of nationalism. They literally think we have infinite resources and everything is the best that it can ever be.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pk-ISywCbps

New happenings from another thread, fresh out of oven. Norway does a report on Sweden's crime

I don't think most Swedes even realize how much tax we actually pay here, pro-tip: It's a buttload

>offended by Trump
>not offended by grenades and rape
Stay classy, Sweden

But at nearly the same rate.

No.

Ive seen some people take the piss - havn't seen anyone offended. Not even on the left.

>Sweden isn't happy with the president hurting the country's reputation

>Progressives worldwide think America is the problem not Islam.

Swedes don't get offended. We just pretend like everything is fine, then we are inexplicably and irrationally rude to anyone from your country whenever they show up, regardless of the fact that they personally have no influence whatsoever over the statements of your president and possibly don't even support him. Then we make jokes on tax funded TV about how you're fat and stupid.

>Polis skjuter verkanseld på stenkastare i nåt ghetto

Vad fan gör ni där nere?
t. Norrlänning

Soros: Get out and march

Dyke: but we just did one last week.....and i got mugger yesterday
Faggit; he'll stop funding and we need the money for oue adopt a sex slave child rights bribes to politicians
commie; All protest is revolutionary and he won't give me a research internship

Dyke; Down with patriarchal trump!

All; yes Mr.Soros we will do a march

>fresh out of oven
This is from that thread where people said to make English subtitles to spread it? Excellent job!