White House identified McCain as one of top leakers

They found one of the snatch. And guess who's involved ?

"

An analysis of McCain’s recent public statements by White House officials, coupled with information from intelligence personnel working with the Trump administration, paints a disturbing picture for McCain — or any elected U.S. politician. Officials believe the senator has inside knowledge of a number of President Trump’s telephone conversations, including at least one conversation with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Even more alarming, officials believe McCain is secretly sharing this sensitive information with colleagues and his cabal of friendly mainstream media journalists in a dangerous clandestine campaign to damage Trump’s presidency even before it has a chance to succeed. Trump has been searching for media rats in the Beltway in recent weeks. White House aides are confident they have now outed one of the major leaks plaguing the early days of the Trump presidency. To everyone’s surprise, it is a senior senator supposedly belonging to the same side of the political aisle as the president."
truepundit.com/exclusive-white-house-fingers-john-mccain-as-media-leak-believes-u-s-senator-eavesdropped-on-trumps-classified-phone/

Not surprised

Not surprised.
Once a traitor always a traitor.
I think a public hanging is in order.
If no execution then they should at least give him a public lashing.

Who knew song bird of hanoi mccain is a traitor

Please execute McCain for treason

Can I please order a McPain with fries and a large soda?

LOL THIS SHIT IS JUST LIKE HOUSE OF CARDS.

fucking awesome, time to resign

Sup Forums is always right.

Traitors go first

is he...dare I say it... the /manchurian candidate/

>To everyone’s surprise, it is a senior senator supposedly belonging to the same side of the political aisle as the president.
I don't think anyone is surprised by this, actually. McCain is and has always been a rat.

So what can be done with him? A noose?

>to everyones surprise

everyone's except Sup Forums apparently

Fucking about time
Send this fucker to the camps, nothing he isn't used to

how come mccain isnt in prison already? you cant have these criminals running free

>guy with a history of singing like a canary sings yet again

wow election 2007 must've been a real catch 22 for informed voters

Hilary does it

>I'm with her

McCain does it

>Nazi racist secret email and conversation having traitor I'm #withher

The traitors in the Trump regime are targeting McCain because he's one of the few strong Patriots standing up for America against the Russian coup. They will try their hardest to remove McCain and Rubio because these two are standing up against the compromised Russian agents.

"songbird" strikes again

Yup, the well orchestrated anti-McCain campaign begins. Already saw a bunch of articles slandering his war record, now this.

They're pretty quick on the up-take, recognizing him as a threat this early.

>implying McCain was mistreated by Charlie

>Some one speaks out against Trump
>He's suddenly the leaker

If you don't smell the bullshit on that. Than there is no help for you.

How has he not been charged since the Tokyo rose tapes surfaced? McCain is a traitorous shit that should be hung

Please be real, I'm sick of Mccain. Any chance he goes to prison if this is real?

this
FUCK DRUMPF
FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

If true, just imagine the skeletons he's hiding if he's going to these lengths to discredit Trump.

>the snatch
That would be Meghan McCain then.

prison is just for poor people dude

you're right they probably just gave him an ice cream sandwich and listened to nickelback

>to everyone's surprise

>le russian maymay
Reddit is that way

>Not surprised.
>Once a traitor always a traitor.
>I think a public hanging is in order.
>If no execution then they should at least give him a public lashing.

Got dang it, Cletus! You said the same thing when they switched from New
Coke back to Coca Cola Classic! We can't be doin this every two weeks now.

ARIZONA WAKE UP

PRIMARY MCCAIN

PRIMARY MCCAIN

PRIMARY MCCAIN

PRIMARY MCCAIN

PRIMARY MCCAIN

Trupundit is bullshit.

Sure would be nice if this was true, though.

He has always claimed this himself by the way. He committed treason in Vietnam and has always gotten a pass on it because he claims to have been tortured.

I'm guessing you aren't a big fan of transparency?

the reason rubio seems dead inside is because his energy is focused in the 12th dimension

so torture is effective then

got it

Damn you gotta fucking feel for that guy.

He's entire youth was ruined in that Vietcong prison where half the Vietnam had fun fun with his anal and when he got out he never got over it and decided to dedicate his life to politics to at least get revenge on Russians for getting him in that position. And so he spends his entire life plotting and dealing with all kinds of shady fucks, selling his soul to neo-cons only hoping that one day Russia will pay for his infringed honor but it is all in vain and instead his country mocks him for being a senile literally butthurt retard who couldn't fly for shit and lost to a drunken soviet Ivan on a rusty bucket and in the end even calls him a traitor.

Meanwhile the guy who shot him down just takes it easy and drinks himself into oblivion on his 200$ milliary pension laughing at the news about McCain on PutinTV.

HANG THE CUNT ALREADY

>True Pundit

Nice fake news.

Hmmmm...

Don't you have a goat you should standing behind muhammed? Instead of attempting to shitpost on pol

Arizonafags do you have another candidate to run against McCain?

Good thread my Nipponese friend.

Is hanging still used as a punishment for treason?

The way I see it theres two possible timelines

>1. Trump is clean and he's just a normal Republican who will BTFO the Left
or
>2. He's in league with Russia who will help him conquer the States BTFO'ing primarily the Left and the cuckolded Right

It's win/win either scenario

McCain needs to GIT OUT

>truepundit.com

Too bad he didn't die in 'Nam

God damnit I'm sorry guys I've tried to get mccain out for years but tons of old cucked vote for him without thinking becaus.

>lol he's a war here

McCain?

>To everyone’s surprise

Who's surprised though?

save this and implement it into a mccain ball meme

Look up the definition of treason, this isn't it. What Trump is doing is treason. Trump will hang. McCain will be celebrated as the whistleblower who saved America.

Jesus Christ this is delusional

If Russia really wanted a coup why would the have a controversial guy like trump run

Islam will conquer the US within your lifetime, Cleetus.

Retard

there's goiter be a better way.

Can anyone confirm,
source is less than reliable.

He's a big stooge.

>crash jet
>get caught
>hero

kek

He's literally a modern day Benedict Arnold.

>truepundit.com
The very definition of fake news....

Start a SuperPAC to fund the campaign of a pro-wall Mestizo conservative challenger in MCain's district.

Seriously, goys.

Oh boy, this is getting interesting!

lol

Sup Forums is always right

kekked at dumb webm

nice argument

What's wrong chromosome ignorer? Are you scared Hillary will be hung for treason?

Mccain such a pathetic cuck. Once a traitor always a traitor. Him and his bff lindsay *confirmed bachelor* graham need to be sent to gitmo

Japan still hangs people guilty of treason, yes. As for the US, i think you put them in the senate.

I don't think reading that will make him feel any better, Ivan. McCain confirmed suicide watch.

bump

Charge him.

Reminder that Mccain got into tempertantrum fights over thai whores and killed men because of it.

Oh, cute, there are still some people who believed Trump when he said he would do anything about Hillary's crimes.

He lied.

Ouch the sting of truth

Vietnam should have kept that fucker.

>all these shills

Wait and see. It's gotta be done right

wtf i love obama now

Next your going to tell me lindsey graham is also trying to damage Trump. Madness

>What Trump is doing is treason. Trump will hang.
>Making America Great Again is treason

At what point did you notice that no other user uses "cletus", making you instantly identifiable?
Was it right now?

McCain is crazy as fuck, he talks to himself in a wispering tone all the fucking time.

Here is a bet.
Evan McMullin is in on this too.

Kek like he lied about your precious illegal friends are gonna be deported?

Hillary is on the current "open investigations" list. Benghazi is still not closed.

Do you even politics at all, shill?

Also,

>what is Clinton foundation tax fraud investigation

>Russian coup
Wew lad

There is nor has there ever been any evidence of "muh Russians"

Ever. It's all been fake news

ShariaBlue, you are going to prison and I am going to enjoy watching it happen

>"What Trump is doing is treason / Trump will hang"

Ya? What's "that"? What's he doing that's treasonous? I'd like a specific example of what "Trump will hang" for ShariaBlue. Tell me how direct espionage against the democratically elected POTUS isn't subversion.

You do know you are completely fucked, right? Are you even aware of the fact that your bosses will eventually have you killed?

>prison is for misinformed people.
Ftfy

condemned to eternal WATER TORTURE!!

Zionist McCain has been pushing for war with Iran for Isreal for years.
I actually voted against him just so we wouldn't go to war with Iran

BASED NIPPON

HANG THAT FUCKER FOR TREASON!

He's a fucking asshole. How he got voted in and Arpaio voted out I will never understand. I wish the voter machines in Arizona could be examined, because they were fucking up and flipping votes to Clinton from the get go.

Is that guy your dad?

Why do the Jews want us to fight? Let's just take over the world and reform Byzantine Empire.

God I hate McCain as much as Clinton. Neocon faggot uses the fact that he was a pow for pity.

I voted for the Green Party candidate because I couldn't make myself vote for him.