MILO CONSPIRACY THEORY THREAD

Steve Bannon sacrificed Milo so that Trump can demolish Podesta

When Donald Trump took office, he immediately launched an assault on child sex rings across the world. While attacking pedophile sex rings wasn't a campaign promise, it was, without question, one of Trump's first actions as President.

Rumors have been spinning that Steve Bannon intentionally shut Milo down after two publicly posted YouTube videos revealed Milo's sympathies towards pedophilia and its victims. The reason Bannon did this would be so that conservatives can launch a full scale attack on John Podesta and allow the public to realize #PizzaGate conspiracy.

"STEVE BANNON IS HAVING MILO FALL ON THE PEDO-SWORD BEING IT ALLOWS PODESTA TO BE DEMOLISHED BY THE SOON-TO-BE RESURRECTED MILO. BANNON IS A HARDCORE CHRISTIAN. THIS PEDO CONCERN IS BEING USED IN TANDEM TO DISTRACT FROM TRUMP'S ABSOLUTELY BADASS DEPORTATION FORCE SHAPING OPREATION THAT WENT OUT THE DAY AFTER PRESIDENT'S DAY."

> northcrane.com/2017/02/21/conspiracy-theory-steve-bannon-sacrificed-milo-so-that-trump-can-demolish-podesta/

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/02/watch-milo-yiannopoulos-press-conference-live-stream-video-full-recap-replay-youtube-streaming/
strawpoll.me/12389450
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/21/milo-yiannopoulos-enablers-contempt-alt-right-bigotry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I expect a Milo redemption arc.

I don't like him
But I feel like this means he was doing something right and got (((shut down))) for it

Or maybe Milo is just the degenerate that we all knew he was from the start and his shitposting caught up with him....

>113699405
BEST TIMELINE EVER

JESUS MILO

Isn't it a hebephile since he said sexually matured is okay to fuck you know 13 and up? Dont know why people keep saying pedophile since he explicitly said teens not the sexually undeveloped.

There is no fucking difference you cancerous apologist.

Watch the unedited videos. Jesus.

Its a sound theory based on speculation, but ultimately has no credibility UNLESS we actually see some pizzagate arrests.

So if you are 18 and have sex with a 15 you should go to jail because that's pedophilia. What a retard. Fuck man before ww2 people got married to 12 year olds all the time.

Milo conference live now guys.

heavy.com/news/2017/02/watch-milo-yiannopoulos-press-conference-live-stream-video-full-recap-replay-youtube-streaming/

The average age of first birth for mothers was 25 in 1940, average age of all births was 30.

This dipped slightly 23/27 or so into the 1960s.

Now, knowing that birth control wasn't common in the pre-WW2 era, you know that these 12 year olds, though perhaps promised or taken as wives, were not sexual objects until many years later.

MILO LITERALLY JUST SAID GOING BANKRUPT IS WORSE THAN BEING MOLESTED AT THE AGE OF 13.

FUCK HIM.

MILO JESUS

I TOLD HE WOULD COME OUT ON TOP!!!

Good conference

Milo, I have never felt anything but ambivalence towards you but you deserved better and I'm sorry it had to happen this way

It's already started. He said he's the victim of child abuse and his way of dealing with it is his dark sense of humor. He apologized if it hurt any other abuse victims.

I think those who sought to bring him down, just made him stronger.

I'm not a Milo fan but it's not hard to see where this is going.

he never condoned sex with 13 year olds you shill.

>I think those who sought to bring him down, just made him stronger.
This. Milo is antifragile.

Said being bankrupt is worse than losing your virginity @ 13.

You would never know, phaggot.

Yes he did - twice. Watch the fucking videos. Holy fuck.

wish you retarded pizza nigger schizo freaks would fuck off already

>IS MILO A PEDO? POST-CONFERENCE POLL
strawpoll.me/12389450
strawpoll.me/12389450
strawpoll.me/12389450
strawpoll.me/12389450
strawpoll.me/12389450
strawpoll.me/12389450
strawpoll.me/12389450
strawpoll.me/12389450
strawpoll.me/12389450
strawpoll.me/12389450
strawpoll.me/12389450

I have and still not seeing it. Care to tell me what times he says explicitly that he condones sex with 13 years olds, twice no less?

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/21/milo-yiannopoulos-enablers-contempt-alt-right-bigotry

Really makes you think.

No

daily reminder shills are pushing the narrative that he's a pedo and any faggot who believes it should kick themselves in the arse for being so dumb

>theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/21/milo-yiannopoulos-enablers-contempt-alt-right-bigotry
>Owen Jones

Does anyone seriously care what this faggot has to say?

Whether or not this is some sort of master plan, the left sure is digging it's own grave by piling on pedophilia as hard as they are. They've been downplaying and ignoring pedophilia for months for purely political reasons. Now it's politically convenient for them to condemn pedos, but really all they're doing in the long run is priming the public for a massive pedo purge. Now the left won't be able to backtrack and make up some absurd logical leap as to why Trump shouldn't bust the kid fuckers when it really starts happening

>they're all literally hitler: the rant

I used to like Milo but I can't see him in the same way after he came out as a pedo.

>Steve Bannon sacrificed Milo so that Trump can demolish Podesta

Milo is the new Aaron Swartz
a bunch of old assholes killed /ourboy/

Literally calling people dumb because they can't "unhear" the stupid shit Milo said.

Milo is the Anita of the right. Who fucking cares if he goes? He's just a faggot who knows how to ride the waves of social activity, and he finally got caught.

He was on the TV today and responded to a police report saying they've not been a rise in hate crime post Brexit by saying that he's heard personal anecdotes from people too scared to report so we should all listen all believe.

He's like our very own personal Sweden!

I'll miss the hysterical blue haired freaks throwing period blood at each other and setting shit on fire every time he went to give a talk.

This.

They are waving a gun around screaming at everyone but they've been slowly turning the gun to point in their own faces for weeks now.

They are unwittingly committing suicide.

They won't stop. Someone else will ride the storm like Milo, and they will illicit the same reaction.

>who cares if he goes
Nobody cared that he was here to begin with.
The only people tasked with worrying about Milo were Shareblue and CTR faggots. Like yourself.

>literally trying to make those people seem smart for ignoring the fact that the media protects pedophiles and is very odd for them to out someone as a pedophile all of a sudden

Holy fuck, you shills are desperate cucks.

You care if he goes.
Way to many people cared about him when he surfaced with GG; people on both sides of him sperging all over the internet making him famous as fuck just like antifa are doing now. This isn't even a point of contention, it's just what happened.