NORWEGIAN MSM REPORTS THE TRUTH ABOUT THE SITUATION IN SWEDEN

youtube.com/watch?v=Pk-ISywCbps
SPREAD IT LIKE FIRE
The liberal media won't be able to spin it now. Horowitz was and independent reporter, easy target.
THIS IS THE REAL SHIT
Use the hashtag #lastnightinsweden in twitter
Also post on r/the_donald

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/02/watch-milo-yiannopoulos-press-conference-live-stream-video-full-recap-replay-youtube-streaming/
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/02/21/riots-erupt-in-swedens-capital-just-days-after-trump-comments/?utm_term=.14caa15e4284
youtube.com/watch?v=cVaTc15plVs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ve6uK00AvNo
youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY
youtube.com/watch?v=O9Qwr6KvmUc
youtube.com/watch?v=as4m-dDubjg
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM
twitter.com/pspringare
twitter.com/petersweden7.
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl&ll=58.713303640788716,8.32110213750002&z=5
tino.us/2016/12/den-som-vantar-pa-nagot-gott/
polisen.se/Global/www och Intrapolis/Övriga rapporter/Lagesbild over sexuella ofredanden.pdf
acidmuncher.wordpress.com/2017/02/20/no-fox-news-trump-arent-lying-about-sweden/
youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU
youtube.com/watch?v=JLrS3UopPF8
youtube.com/watch?v=Be47sJRDyRU
twitter.com/pewdiepie
youtube.com/watch?v=qXCFYdBEin4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Even Dutch sounds manly against swedish. Such a cucked language

They always have retard.

P.S. choke on a sand nigger dick kike.

Liberals should be shot

bump

But everything is fine in Sweden, right?

Swedish sounds better than your garbled shit m8.

Oh its fine, nothing is going on, Its not like there is grenades thrown at police or crimes done by criminals going on, That is for third world countries down south am i right?

GJ posting this under a youtube account named "nordic defense league" with a "Everything is fine guys. Trump is lying about us and Ahmed treats us well." tagline....I'm sure that's going to go over well with normies and leftards.

Drive them out, all of them.

All they do is dig in like ticks and cause crime, they don't belong in Europe.

Conference live now.

heavy.com/news/2017/02/watch-milo-yiannopoulos-press-conference-live-stream-video-full-recap-replay-youtube-streaming/

True. Every language other than magyar sounds awful.

I prefer Romanian desu

bump

I don't think romanian sounds bad, it certainly sounds better than anything that left your mouth in your life.

this video was depressing

>Exclusion Areas

That term needs to be popularized and those aren't "surburbs" - those are the projects.

OK that's it. The police is cucked as hell. They don't do anything. Sweden is dead. Bye.

>Flyberg

Hmmmm

Well honestly I'm pretty sure there's stuff like that here too with gypsy areas. Not in the capital at least but in bumfuck country villages there's plenty of areas that the police gave up controlling.
Sweden is just now getting a taste of how civilised minorities are.

Why not send in the army? What's SD's view on this?

>ywn be beaten up by a cute grill

>Norgegatan in Husby is one of the districts where the police has long been powerless
>Norgegatan
>Norway street

sweden plz

nose

My arsehole produces a greater sound than anything you will hear from an Eastern yuro, m8

SD would send in military police assisted by homeguard (national guard)
But the long term plan would be to deport criminals and jail troublemakers.
And form a gendarmie like in France which deals with them by firing rubber bullets, watercanons and teargas at them.

Watching and sharing on normiebook

>have two police cars and two police buses
>criminals throw rocks and breaks a window of the police car
>ignore it and come back hours later when the suspect is long gone

Something tells me this isn't how it would have gone down in USA.

This is sad, you know?

That's only possible if you have a really articulate snake in your ass. Which is not unlikely for someone in straya.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/02/21/riots-erupt-in-swedens-capital-just-days-after-trump-comments/?utm_term=.14caa15e4284

Washington Post reporting on it. Connecting it to Trump even.

>Something tells me this isn't how it would have gone down in USA.

kek

Well... that was depressing.

>mfw in 20 years the United States will be conducting anti-terrorism raids in Sweden

Let's hope SD will get more seats next year than what's currently predicted then.

How important is this issue for Swedish voters, though? I can imagine things like healthcare, care for the elderly and education still are more important.

>giving them clicks and views
You are the problem.

>muh PR
kys

I spit at your words!

In a just society a man like that would be "dealt with" police need not apply.

tbf those white folks do look like the product of inbreeding

Can anyone from Norway that this is, in fact, a mainstream news organization in Norway?

That's just how Britbongs look.

Prepare to be unfriended, blocked, called everything awful under the sun and lose your job.

bump

The thing is that all of the other societal issues are connected to migration so naturally migration IS the most important issue.
Followed by Healthcare, Education, Elderlycare, Defence/Police crisis which are the big 5 Swedish issues.
SD will get ~30-32% if nothing drastic such as 2015 rapefugee invasion repeats or some other massive happening commences.
Otherwise they could get 40+ % and would get their own majority in the parliament as other parties will drop out effectivly handing over their mandates to SD.
So it looks very good for SD at the moment.

>tfw a muslim was right for once

time to time and they need to put military on street

spreading it out already, good catch so far in my country's community, i'm not norwegian but this is all europe's problem, stay strong my dear Sup Forumsacks

It's the same as BBC for us. Everyone with a TV has to pay for this channel. This is the same channel that showed "Hjernevask" which is posted on Sup Forums from time to time.

youtube.com/watch?v=cVaTc15plVs

Of course they will turn to crime.

the swedes welcome them, but won't hire them. They want the immigrants to only clean toilets and flip burgers.

kek

I literally showed my boss this video. It's not as cucked in America. You only get fired or demonized if you call out the Jew directly or make fun of Americans favorite pet, the Negro.

confirm? yes it's from NRK (Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation) which is our government-owned media company. it's the largest news/media company in norway

also the subtitles are pretty accurate

Holy shit that police officer at 1:16 is cute

this

Sweden is fair weather liberals. US integrates immigrants much better. Doesn't just shove them in a isolated ghetto.

Norway seems pretty based desu

It is them coming here and not the other way around.
They should not be prioritized as they are not our citizens, Afterall they all flee from war am i right? So they should be grateful that they even get to come here.
if they can't sustain their living here then they have to go back.

What's the link between the Norway's police and Sweden?

Why did Norway did this and why were they allowed to do this?

having sweden on your border opens many eyes, because when money runs out there this is next stop

test

The amount of lies liberals willfully believe about Muslim migrants is staggering. If it was white men committing the same crime and assaults they would at least be held accountable.

Leftists have blood on their hands.

>Afterall they all flee from war am i right?
KEK

That annoying balding cuck (((researcher))).

is Svenska Dagbladet a reputable news organization?

>connected to migration

True, but people and political parties admitting that is another thing entirely.

I really hope you guys can turn the tide next year.

That's why it's so damn hot when girls speak it.
A girl would gain two points atleast in my book for speaking swedish over the excact same girl only speaking norwegian.

Why does Norway look for any opportunity to knock Sweden down?

For driving truck you need licence.

Go to sleep. You need to be campaining tomorrow.

we don't even have to look bro

None of them are fleeing war. Even most of the Syria is safe and they were safe in Turkey already

>when your neighboring country is the only way to get news about your country

We need to build wall and enclose Sweden

>Afterall they all flee from war am i right?
Only the syrians.

Blacks and north africans are not real refugees

>look

top kek

This.

Good point.

>this is all europe's problem
No, this is all the European Union's problem

Subtle difference

Also:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ve6uK00AvNo

Does any norwegian have the multiculturalism cartoon aired on nrk? I cant find it

This little white swedish girl fighting her heart out is breaking my heart.

>the swedes welcome them

this is the essential problem.
Swedes "welcome" them for Karma whoring, they don't actually want them.
In fact they have to welcome them even more, because everyone suspects each other they can't stand them.
the actions speak volumes. they actually are considered as shitskins. undisciplined, primitive and strangers. Everyone knows and knew this, but nobody wants to admit it.
So that's why they are contained. The pussy enforcement makes it even more easy and lucrative to become a criminal.
Nigger ghettos.

>tfw your last lame is Norwegian

You do good my ancestors

ACHTUNG - Memetic Warfare ammo depo below

>ADDED: Multiculturalism in Sweden

>Trump and The Truth about Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY

>The Feminist Government That Hates Women
youtube.com/watch?v=O9Qwr6KvmUc

>Somali Journalist: PC-Media makes Sweden "more dangerous than Mogadishu"
youtube.com/watch?v=as4m-dDubjg

>Migrants Attack 60 Minutes Crew In Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM

>Google "Peter Springare". He's a cop. An very honest one.
twitter.com/pspringare (also check his facebook)

>Another Peter reporting stuff
twitter.com/petersweden7.

>Map of Migrant Crime In Sweden Since 2010:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl&ll=58.713303640788716,8.32110213750002&z=5

>Tino Sandajis new book (for Swedes):
tino.us/2016/12/den-som-vantar-pa-nagot-gott/

>Sexual harrasment (for Swedes):
polisen.se/Global/www och Intrapolis/Övriga rapporter/Lagesbild over sexuella ofredanden.pdf

>Swedish media is trying to debunk Fox News documentary,
Rebutal here: acidmuncher.wordpress.com/2017/02/20/no-fox-news-trump-arent-lying-about-sweden/

>PewDiePie vs The Media (yes this is is important too)
youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU
youtube.com/watch?v=JLrS3UopPF8
youtube.com/watch?v=Be47sJRDyRU
twitter.com/pewdiepie

HASHTAGS/terms:
#MicroTerrorism
#lastnightinsweden
#svpol
Rinkeby
#nothinghappeninginsweden
#SwedenIncident
#migpol

Hehe they flee from the massive war in Denmark, Germany and all of those warzones in Europe.
No but seriously if they were real refugees they would be grateful to even breathe.
It will turn out good, Hopefully no M+SD combo because that would suck, SD should not have to negotiate with those cucks.

>you will be able to join in on the liberators during the Day of the Rope and kill all the sandniggers of Sweden and all the lefties in your lifetime

She's good.

I made that statement as i replied to a liberal whom i guess belives that.

>multiculturalism cartoon aired on nrk
which one?

dude i live in italy they are all economical migrant and shitty mudslim come for destabilize

>European cops dont have guns
>Can't shoot someone assaulting them
How do they control niggers and sandniggers?

>This little white swedish girl fighting her heart out is breaking my heart.

Feeling bad for that cute female officer.
There is a 100% chance that she will end up getting raped in the line of duty.

>tfw while estonians are liberating Sweden, the russians decide to "liberate" Estonia again

The guy who pretends everything is fine while muslims steal his gf and spits in his face. In the end he goes "ahhh multiculturalism" or something like that.

This one?

youtube.com/watch?v=qXCFYdBEin4

They don't

I dont think youre in a place to say that anglobro

although your accent on women is pretty hot

I know this, You probably misunderstood my ironic comment.
Check my other comment.

>tfw local newspaper made fun of trump's comments and showed a bunch of tweets making fun of him
>that article allowed comments
>They finally release an article about the riots
>comments disabled

It's called being unbiased, Bergjude.