Man of the people, Martin Schulz, is losing support

Polls show the Schulz train slowing down, what do Sup Forums? We need to replace Merkel, right? And Schulz is the guy to do it, right?

faz.net/aktuell/politik/martin-schulz-effekt-laesst-nach-spd-verliert-in-umfragen-14888235.html

Other urls found in this thread:

m.xhamster.com/movies/7286945/nicht-mutter_und_nicht-tochter_von_asylbewerber_geknallt.html
sueddeutsche.de/politik/fdp-politiker-gerhart-baum-warum-helmut-schmidt-diskussionen-liebte-1.2731710
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>man of the people
>Schulz

Pick one.

>We need to replace Merkel, right? And Schulz is the guy to do it, right?
>Replace common flu with ebola
Kek, god speed krauts

No, fuck off.

No you fucking retard we need someone who isn't like either of them and doesn't want to replace the native Germans with 3rd world sand niggers.

KEK HAS SPOKEN

KRAUTS BTFO

>EU technocrat
>(((Schulz)))

no one wants him you cocksucking cuntnugget shill

This.

Holy fuck this kike lover might be even WORSE than Merkel if that's possible.

How fucking cucked are you krauts to even consider voting for him?

Here's what you can expect with Schultz or Merkel running the show:

m.xhamster.com/movies/7286945/nicht-mutter_und_nicht-tochter_von_asylbewerber_geknallt.html

you're lost Hans

It was nice knowing your Germany. Luxembourg should get your clay.

Ha! Schulz is a total shit. He can't even pretend to be anything other than a globalist whore. Clown

Kek truly hates Germany

AFD is our team you fogging smurf

fuck this kike piece of shit
I'd gladly take another 4 years of merkel instead of this globalist commie!

CHECKED

AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD AFD A FD A FD AFD AFD A FD A FD A FD AFDAFDADFADFAD

Just look at him, fucking Bolshewik. The whole fucking party. Maas behind him is even worse.

They're worse than US Democrats.

>Man of the people
I keked aloud.

Germans took brainwashing to another level if they think this guy is an alternative to merkel.

HE IS HERE

>And Schulz is the guy to do it, right?
Yes! Please vote Schulz!

>man
>Schulz
Pick one

No. Fucking Shill. We want AfD. Anyone from AfD and remove kebab.

Bull shiiiet, I am kek!

Wew lad

So is AfD really losing steam?

>tfw to smart too breed

>Schulz is the guy to do it, right?
No, certainly not.

man of the chosen people

FUCK OFF YOU SHILL RETARD

couldn't have said it better myself

Praise

this kike doesn't even look human, his lizard makeup is smearing

If you think Schulz is a better option than Merkel, you're naive beyond help. The bad decisions Merkel made so far stem directly from the politial/ideological side that SPD, Grüne and Linke are so proud of. Merkel is "SPD light" (despite being from the CDU). Schulz - being "SPD on steroids" - will not only continue in the same direction as Merkel before him, no; he will go full retard and turn Germany into Germanistan until the point of no return is reached.

If you really want to vote for something that will keep Germany on it's course of ruin (Schulz or Merkel), then vote Merkel. At least she won't pull the throttle to the maximum like Schulz would.

Who knows? If you still believe (((polls))) youre clearly not been paying attention

Keine Bremsen Martin Schulz

Very much this.

The lizard man looks confused by people food.

SCHULZ 2017
Kek wills it

If elected, this guy will be the death blow for europe. The wall to germany can't come soon enough

Just created an infografic on PATRIOT PEER, tell me your opinions.

>We need to replace Merkel, right? And Schulz is the guy to do it, right?

You're goddamn right, and you can help by joining us:
We need to replace Merkel, right? And Schulz is the guy to do it, right?

>Crew sample-3 (rename before posting)
kek
anyway I hope this is a biased poll the likes we get here, because if AFD really makes only 12% I'm sad for my eternal enemy neighbour.

NEIN!

We need to replace Merkel, right? And Schulz is the guy to do it, right?

Schulz is a kike with open hatred of Germany and the German people. Fuck off.

wtf man? I understand you're getiing paid for this but come on, how can you even look in the mirror?

>We need to replace Merkel, right?

Right

Wrong

Schulz is a jew that hates germans

The thing is, your pic related is the face he sees, when he looks in the mirror.

KeK will das nicht

> Greens only one percent point ahead of the FDP

Check'd mate

>Germans dont want Merkel so they elect Merkel v2.0

Why are you fuckers so afraid of real change?

>>We need to replace Merkel, right? And Schulz is the guy to do it, right?
You know he's a Jew cockroach, right?
>With Jews, you lose

why are you shilling for lindner here?

> Angela! Ich komme der Abgeordneten wegen!

oy vey

Wenn du den ewigen FDP Shill noch nicht kennst lernst du ihn jetzt kennen.

Germans want to destroy Europe because they still have their barbaric ancestors genes but at the same time they want to rebuild what their ancestors destroyed. But this is not the case. I'm believe this could have been avoided if Patton went rogue and saved the Krauts.

I love her.

Kek has spoken, and this is your final warning. If you Krauts don't want to fight for your people, you all deserve to be erased.

lindner was handpicked by genscher and gerhart baum. these are the ones that pushed for open borders and immigration with no limits at least since helmut schmidt. schmidt gravely regretted that he gave in to the pressure of baum and genscher in his last years.

Lindner is more the same shit from a younger asshole

proof that kek is real and he really hate the krauts

Does kek believe in god?

>Reminder

What if they're the same person?

> Christian "Sie müssen zurück" Lindner
> Lindner is more the same shit from a younger asshole

Okay?

Lizardmen confirmed

I'm planning to keep telling Shy Voters in Germany that it's OK to lie about their views in public (as a survival tactic). Then in privacy the vote for AfD.

SZ: Ein ziemlich aktuelles Thema. Wie waren die Positionen?

Baum: Ich war der Meinung, dass die Bundesrepublik ein Einwanderungsland ist. Schmidt unterbrach mich und fuhr mich an: "Wie können Sie das behaupten?" Ich habe voller Zorn gegengehalten. Man musste ihm widersprechen, dann fiel die Selbstgefälligkeit von ihm ab, dann diskutierte man.

SZ: Wie ging der Streit aus?

Baum: Die Gegensätze sind stehen geblieben. Hans-Dietrich Genscher hat mir dann noch assistiert. Schmidt wusste, dass der Streit um den besseren Weg unverzichtbar ist, wenn man ein möglichst gutes Ergebnis erreichen wollte.

sueddeutsche.de/politik/fdp-politiker-gerhart-baum-warum-helmut-schmidt-diskussionen-liebte-1.2731710

Merkel and Schulz are so similar, it is scary.
I'm not going to vote for either of them, they are both globalist crap who will harm Germany.

you dont understand politics. he is just a puppet. the deep state is real. even in germany.

HE WAS HANDPICKED AND APPROVED BY GENSCHER AND BAUM!

AFD is the only option

divide and conquer.

You're (((future))) is already decided

Praise.

Still going to vote afd despite them going full nuclear in themselves again. Some kind if opposition is needed.

>you dont understand politics

Okay, but surely you can..

> the deep state is real

Welp so much for that.

>APPROVED BY GENSCHER

You say that as if it was a bad thing desu

You guys know these are just ironic posts right? No shill is dumb enough to think a guy like Schulz could ever be supported on Sup Forums

low tier.

>witnessed

>MR EU
>"THE GUY"

GET THE FUCK OUT MY BOARD SHILLS

Holy kek
Checked

Fuck Schulz. Merkel is like Hitler in comparison.

Face it, germany is experiencing karmic backlash for the 2 world wars.

But, take heart, muslims will experience their own karmic backlash

No people or person can escape karma.

And the more hate in your heart, the worse it will be for you.

I hate Schulz, even more than Merkel.
But both are fucking poison and our government will end up with one of them or maybe even both.
What kind of sick democracy is it when I only can choose the color of the bleach I have to drink.

This is a warning

A warning for Germany

So by saying "god speed" kek means "good luck trying that" sarcastically? We need priests damn it.

>Schulz
>kraut leppo

wtf I'm a #Lindwurm now

schulz is the chosen of kek, he will bring chaos

> spotted

r u k m

neat

>wtf I'm a #Lindwurm now
>Lindwurm

Only Kek can bring chaos. We are all his servants.

A Frosch?