Goodnight, sweet prince.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Utgpi2AcAfI
youtube.com/watch?v=uwLiU6YqeBs
youtube.com/watch?v=fRj7sYzUkrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good riddance, kike pedophile

I'll miss the way we fucked on the side

Huh, So i guess McMuffin and Hillary are heroes to Stormfront now.

>as editor of Breitbart Tech
Hmm

I never understood the obsession with him. If two years ago you had told me Sup Forums would be defending a coal-burning Jewish twink, I would have laughed it off as a joke.

what are you implying?

>Sup Forums is one person
I think most of us either hated him, saw him as a useful idiot, or thought he was controlled opposition.
Only nu-pol really likes him.

How would Milo live without money to support he's BBC fetish? /Ourguy/ is about to lose all credibility.
It's all over boys, the alt right has officially collapse

anyone remember what he was up to during the gamergate fiasco

I hope they hire Spencer.

The alt right gives zero fucks about Milo.

Did NBC just say homosexuality and pedophilia are related?

HAHAHAHA Gay Nazis btfo, Bannon is next

what a joke, I don't think he has written any article for about 5 months and even then his articles were just trash.

It looks like he might try to start his own media enterprise. He's also going to announce another tour soon AND his book is still going to be released.

I hope Infowars hires him next.

>I-it's okay to be a gay jewish peadophile who drinks black/arab cummies if you're on the alt-right
Kys nuRighter. If it ain't white*, it's ain't right.

*White in terms of morality and ethnicity.

>nu-pol
Just call it out for what it is, T_D

Not gonna lie, former Milo fan here, it's fucking hilarious watching him crash in burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let this homo get his hands on the age of consent laws

We should have seen this coming.

How many times has Sup Forums pointed out that faggotry and pedophilia are statistically linked?

I've said this before and I'll say it again: pedophilia is an attraction to prepubescent children.
The content on /r/jailbait is not indicative of pedophilia but rather hebephilia or ephebophilia (an attraction to children on the cusp of/in the midst of puberty and attraction to children just out of puberty). In some cases, it's even teleiophilia (attraction to sexually mature children - ie: 16/17 year olds).
It actually makes biological sense to be an ephebophile or a teleiophile. You would want to have the youngest sexually mature mate possible in order to ensure the success of your genes. There is no biological justification for pedophilia.
The point I'm trying to make is that there's a huge difference between having sex with a 4 year old and a 17 year old. Should we really be lumping these two groups of people together? Neither one of them is right by any societal standards, but I'd argue that one of them at least has a biological and evolutionary basis.
Edit: And yes, I know that he's not making an argument about age - but it's bound to come up in discussion and it's a very important distinction to recognize the difference between a true mental illness and not realizing that he was actually 17 instead of 18. The media (news especially) is constantly mislabeling these people.

im my humble opinion its more about the powers that wanting him to fall and those are the cuckservatives and the left, its feels like im siding with them.

Aside from the fact you'd only omit a link if it's a fake tweet, of the AP told me the sky was blue I'd go outside and check.

why do people make fun of this when it's technically correct?

do people really think fucking a 16 year old is as inhumane as raping a toddler?

How come he is pitting his glasses on and off again?

Surrendering like a pussy lmao

that's ironic.

He said he will found his own firm. Also, his other is from Germany, what?

A jewish homosexual who openly boasts about his black boyfriend is furiously defended by Sup Forums anno 2017.

Poetic justice

Oh no how will we ever recover, the alt-right is doomed, somebody hold me i'm scared.

I've never seen a group cheer its own destruction as Sup Forums is right now.

Enjoy sliding into irrelevancy as the left gathers more scalps. They'll go after Gavin McInnes next and you'll be like LOL HE DID BUTT STUFF ONCE.

And yet nu Sup Forums sees him as a god. He is a fucking kike you fucking twats.

It's funny how the left is viewing this as a win for them. Milo has been preaching against white nationalism and white racial consciousness for quite some time now. If anything they did the far-right a favor by taking him out. Milo is pretty much a left-wing libertarian, but for some reason they keep referencing to him as a neo-Nazi... seemingly oblivious to the fact that he's a flamboyant homosexual Jew that incessantly rambles on and on about getting railed by black men.

>Giving in to SJW pressure
I have no respect left for Milo nor Breitbart. If those fuckers don't even know the basics of dealing with lefties, then good fucking riddance.

T_D was such a fucking mistake. It was a mistake to colonize that place when all it did was cause them to invade and colonize here.

we're actually effecting the mainstream now, its time to think strategically and not just circlejerk over whos the most redpilled on an anonymous anime website

So let's dig up some libshits defending/condoning pedophilia.

Not that Milo doesn't deserve it, the nigger-loving faggot kike.

huh it didn't seem like such a big deal to me

Fuck him. He's a Jewish nigger fucking queer who is an apologist for adult-child relationships.

rip faggot, you won't be missed.

>Going bankrupt is worse than being raped as a 13 year old

WEW
E
W

Fuck that guy.

David Duke 1, Milo 0

This. He's just a degenerate kike who believes in free speech.

For some obscure reason the ((alt-right)) adopted him because he trolls fat girls. It's pathetic.

Yeah he is probably going to join rebel media

why is this surfacing now
isnt the video where he defends pedophiles almost a year old?
or is there some new evidence that im missing?

David duke is a democrat plant. End your life you shill

If he's jewish how did he get abused as a kid by a Catholic Priest?

Sometimes this guy says some decent stuff. Although terming himself 'alt-right' is pretty gay

WHAT?? You must be insane. Duke speaks more truth than ANY public figure right now.

what did lebanon mean by this?

reise reise...

He's been speaking the utter truth since most likely before you were born

It does not really matter now that Milo is gone.
They are going after what they perceive to be the cultural icons of the new right.

Breitbart has allot of power these days and should be doing the same thing. They should be using all the dishonest tricks that the left wing media makes use of.

If Andrew Breitbart was still around this is exactly what would be happening. People like Lena Duhnam would suffer the same fate as Milo.

We can attack the cultural icons of the left all we want but we dont have a massive media establishment and possibly some government spooks to back us up so it wont do shit.

originally started as a meme by femihags but nowdays people just use it as a means to make themselves feel better by destroying other people's reputation

same thing with witch hunts and burning heretics

>has direct ties with Clinton
>Speaker of truth
Just how stupid are you?

the age of consent in chile is 14 though

Pedophile enablers!

right side still falling for these character assassinations, it's so sad can't fucking handle it

what do you mean?

I was making a joke about the country being "pedophile enablers" if we applied the logic of "people magically become sexually mature at exactly 18 years old". I guess the joke wasn't too good, my bad.

Not quite. There's plenty he's said which is total nonsense; though I didn't say anything about the truth. I said decent. Decent is subjective.

Don't bring your Reddit level arguments here.

That's the problem, it wasn't lefties it was conservatives going after him.

i heard red bull was 16+ in your country... or was that lithuania

eh its come a nasty side effect but its also allowed us to elect a president and wage war on plebbit

>Milo leaves Breitbart so oeople take it more seriously
>other publishers scrambling for the sales his book was getting
>he's setting up a new live tour which will cause MORE coverage and MORE riots, ultimately being more of a headache than before
>he's founding his own news organization ala breitbart

How is this bad. The left should be devastated. Before he was just gonna sulk back to breitbart. Now he's poising himself to ride this hype to a whole new media empire. Meanwhile PewDiePie, who was attacked the same way, has the power to ruin Youtube by moving platforms, hurting them more than they hurt him, and helping a newer, free speech platform rise to compete. Every time the left does these economic-based attacks, we see their true intentions. And now its causing a cuktural shift. We are slowly getting the power back, and its all because of them.

Both, as far as I know. Can't buy energy drinks under 18 and have to show papers until 25 or something, like alcohol. Age of consent is 16, though.

MSM generally ignores youtube livestreams and the like but they really wanted to destroy him so they dug and found banana boy's podcast

Do I have to remind you folks that Sup Forums is ALWAYS right?

Good point. Breitbart got flak because of stuff like Milo's articles, Milo's gone so now Breitbart starts looking like a more legitimate news source (Even if only slightly).
He goes back and licks his wounds but comes back better than ever (Maybe even improves himself as a person with therapy or something), Breitbart can keep growing while the MSM crumbles, and leftists have shown their absolute hypocrisy.

The right wing will never defend pedophilia. Go back to Salon, Ivan.

I don't really care about him. He's not who represents us, he's who the media says represents us.
They're flailing pathetically.
The left is dying, and they're trying anything.

>lebanon
>muslims
>talking about pedophilies

>>lebanon
>>muslims

Milo is a pawn to bring pedophilia to the forefront as the pedo rings get busted.

So you dislike milo so you jump on mccfaggots cock?

That is like saying you hate gays so your going to take it up the ass to protest, kys you fucking loser.

Paul Joseph Watson is trying to get Milo in the door at Infowars. If you've seen the videos Alex posted last night it seems it could happen:
youtube.com/watch?v=Utgpi2AcAfI
youtube.com/watch?v=uwLiU6YqeBs

he'll just find someone else to fund his faggotry

>not muslim

this

b-b-b-but he's /ourguy/!!!

F

how did it happen?

I wonder if he's going to get a replacement.

thats a rare pepe

nice try Goosio! However, you can't stop Sup Forums from killing itself

youtube.com/watch?v=fRj7sYzUkrU

>has direct ties with Clinton
wut

Direct ties with Clinton, huh? Let's hear it, shill. Great argument
Oh yeah, who cares about the truth, right? Kill yourself race traitor

Do you morons not realise that milo's paedophile comment wasn't actually about boys? The age of consent here is 16 and the gays here call other gays boys. Are you 100% retarded or just hired by kikes to try to make him fall?

>Nazi
>he was literally a gay jew that fucked niggers

why do libtards call everything a Nazi now

>defending this coal-burning Jewish twink

/nupol/ needs to leave

"muh think of the children who drink Red Bull and then get hospitalized" is my bet.

look on the bright side, it takes focus off the real nazis and facilitates the rise of the fourth reich. soon. soon.

MILO IS A JEW

MILO IS A FAGGOT

MILO IS NOT AMERICAN

YOU ARE KIKE LOVING GODLESS TRAITORS FOR SUCKING HIS DICK

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE MONGRELS

I was thinking this, Milo is playing 5D chess.
He wanted a Twatter ban, he wanted that riot, and he wanted this.

The Nazis were notorious pedophiles, not even memeing, read into it

nazi just means 'racist' now to them, it's to de-humanize them

yeah I know they threw jews in gladiator pits full of tigers and bears and made furniture out of jew skin too

You utter scamp lad.