Kek announced Pizzagate

I have proof that the Sup Forums image 06/19/16 is truely divine.

Hey faggots. I am here to bring you great news. Kek is indeed alive. Pizzagate drew me to studying the occult. And I wanted to mess around and see if Kek was really a deity. Being Jew myself I am kind of drawn out of your group by nature. But it is important, it goes beyond race and religion. It's about us as Humans.

I wanted to find who was Kek. So I asked the mighty Google. And I was compelled by an odd image sent by an American user on the 19th of June, 2016.

Studying the occult(totaly novice) I got into numerology. As you probably know, the way to the kabalah is through numerology.
Here is what I did. First I translated the Value of 77777777(the OP's name) into a Gematria Machine. The two first results are only in hebrew and it says:
77777777 בגימטריה meaning "Numerology" ביטויים בערך גמטריה של - 77777777
Google gives us:
Expressions of about Gmtrih, Even though the sentiment is unclear, it is clear that GMTRIH means Gematria. The key of that post must be in the numbers.

If you then look at the file I link, you will understand the process. I multiplied the yellow with the red in order to have all of the full lines and colomns. Then if you add the remaining 19 numbers you will find 749. If you add the n° of the OP, 77777777, you find 750.
In old english Gematria, 750 is the numerical value of several things. But a few words caught my eye.
-Demonology
-Life in Galaxy
-Besta Pizza. Yes baby. Yes.

And the cherry on the cake, the icing on the potato.
When I saw that I actualy saw the beast. Stepped up my chair, in shock.
In old English Gematria, Pizzagate equals 666.
qabalah.party/old-english-gematria/

If you want to do some further investigations, my results are right here.
On Trump's first day of presidency, he was 7decades, 7months and 7days old. 777 is the divine number.

Has someone found out about that already? who wishes to study it with me?

Praise Kek!

yeah we knew.
also obama is illegitmate, so Trump is technically the 44th president.

SHADILAY

A for effort however:

impressive autism friend

Pedo Symbols aired on Law and Order SVU 2011

ayo hol up
so u be sayin
we wuz prophets n shiet?

>pizzagate fags are this autistic

I am indeed saying you were Prophets n shiet.

Guys, I'm fucking paranoid. I'm in a pizza place in Milan and this is their fucking logo
Should I investigate?

Pizzagate is real guys. Already 1500 child molestors arrested by the Trump. All around the US

Weaponized Autism will always be under estimated and misunderstood.

>jew
>us as humans

Yes it exists.

What if you just put all the post numbers in that into gematria and see what comes out?

More like we're changing reality as we meme it. The best way to explain this is by thinking of reality as an old PS2 video game like GTA. Everytime we meme something (Kek, Trump, the Bog-pill, cucks, ECT) we are entering a new area of the map and it's being rendered. When we look towards the past it's like we go back to an older area and it's being re-rendered but in this case this will be different.

>Gematria

>inavde Israel from the north
>invade from Syria after he destroys ISIS

wew lads, i'm excited for this ride

I cannot find 666 with trump sorry. It's total bs.

>jews are bad n stuff
>trump is the antichrist
>cus he likes jews
>hitler was like the antichrist but he was just 3 quarters of antichrist

The sting is still underway and should be kept quiet until finished. Please don't talk about this.

Underrated. This is a true and final redpill.

If it is written in words, it's destiny/fate. I believe some greeks philosophers talked about that. I've heard you can't escape from it.