Is he /ourguy/?

is he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ghNpoCuwu74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's (((ourguy)))

i like the guy, he is (((ourguy)))

He's too honest.

nope he is an opportunistic nevertrumper. Not nearly as intelligent as he thinks either.

jewish rat face?
No, just a cuckservative

>diehard nevertrumper who thinks racists should be hunted down and their lives destroyed

Textbook cuckservative.

>diehard nevertrumper who thinks racists should be hunted down and their lives destroyed

when did he say this

Opportunistic faggot that stabs his friends in the back

He's a neocon cuckservative kike, why would he be ourguy?

Our guys wear tank tops and carry flag/pol/s.

look videos of him destroying niggers,libtards and sjw on youtube

fuck you and your low hanging fruit.
Intellectually dominating sjws is something anyone can do.

I enjoy his daily podcast. It's a nice, serious change after fooling around on Sup Forums. Very consistent and honest. Doesn't turn into a hypocrite when faced with problems on the right.

he was explaining that his problem with SJWs is only that sometimes they get the target wrong

No. He's a snake

I second that. Sup Forums is a shitstorm of opinions but if I want an intellectually honest opinion on the right side I turn to him

The point is he's an outspoken conservative (only he's much more pro-free market than you usual conservative who often turn left when it comes to economics) and he doesn't hide it so that the audience can decide for themselves. Direct opposite of the mainstream media which pretends to be unbiased. He gave Trump high marks for his first two weeks but can criticize him too.

Better than Milo imo.

I like him.
I dont support all of his views and I think he is too pride for his own good, but entertaining and thought provoking.

The simple fact that shills push this rat is proof that he can't be trusted

>Pewdipie
>Milo

He's next.

milo just wants to fuck your ass, ben wants to fuck your country

>Neocon Jew
>/ourguy/
Pick one.

This.

If mocking SJWs is your only criteria, then liberal faggots like Thunderfoot and Sargon are /ourguys/ too.

Here's that word again.

He's like a 'classical liberal' - destroys sjws with ease then proceeds to show his retardation on any more complex political matters. In Shapiros case he's typically terrified of any form of nationalism in the Jewish tradition and also wants America to risk the lives of its young goyim men for Israel's survival. His video on Islam was tremendous and an ultimate red pill though.

We are /hisgoys/

He's fair on Trump, he does Good Trump Bad Trump every day.

idk but i want him to sit on my face

Sure is! he's (((ourguy))) I fucking love ben shapiro and israel

He's an even bigger faggot than milo.

A conniving little jew

youtube.com/watch?v=ghNpoCuwu74

He makes me scratch my head sometimes. Destroys and triggers a tranny into assaulting him on air one week then blatantly lies about Michelle Fields incident to try to fuck over Trumps team (and/or breitbart) the next.

He is too well spoken but speaks too much on issues he know nothing about.