Other urls found in this thread:

odps.org/glossword/index.php?a=term&d=8&t=3592
youtube.com/watch?v=6hDSOyuuSi4
strawpoll.me/12389450
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pol is one person

>Pol
You have to go back

In the gay community, boy refers to the younger of the two in a relationship, it can also refer to the passive partner (the bottom).

It's not underage.
It's also incredibly common for 35-40 year old bears to fuck young 20ish twinks in the gay community.

Those are "boys".
Bears, tops and doms are "men".

>pedophiles commenting on pedophiles
Sounds about right

That's not an uncommon thing among gay kids. Sometimes they can't rely on their parents so they find someone else.

He's talking about his own experiences growing up.

Proof:

odps.org/glossword/index.php?a=term&d=8&t=3592

This is from 2007.

Speaking of pedophiles, why is George Takei allowed a pass?

Is pedophilia okay as long as you're a liberal?

This.

Everybody who is freaking out are not gay and don't understand what Milo is actually talking about.

This is practically homophobia!

George Takei said the same shit

youtube.com/watch?v=6hDSOyuuSi4

>It's not pedophilia if they want it!
Milofags BTFO.

So Detention is out then?

Because if you say children cannot consent, then they cannot be held accountable for their actions, and things like Grading and Detention or Suspension can no longer really be applied.

Which is it? Can a child make a mistake and be punished? Then he can make a choice and live with the consequences. Does a 4th grader know the consequences of being held back a grade? Is he still considered responsible for his schoolwork?

>IS MILO A PEDO? POST-CONFERENCE POLL
strawpoll.me/12389450
strawpoll.me/12389450
strawpoll.me/12389450
strawpoll.me/12389450
strawpoll.me/12389450
strawpoll.me/12389450
strawpoll.me/12389450
strawpoll.me/12389450
strawpoll.me/12389450

why is this surfacing now
isnt the video where he defends pedophiles almost a year old?
or is there some new evidence that im missing?

actually he didnt. george clearly talks about his own experiences.

milo, so used to making sweeping generalization, might have THOUGHT (in the back of his head) of his own experiences, but the words that left his filthy whore mouth were about these kinds of relationsships in general

he was supposed to speak at some republican event, and being shoved into the political spotlight, someone dug up some dirt on him

takei was talking about HIS experiences, milo was talking in general.

see

When will the new season be released?

Hi Milo.

pole is one person

What are your thoughts on Milo Yiannopoulos's book being cancelled?

Homosexuals are degenerate no matter the age. Those young boys seek out the older men to get railed up the ass because they're fucked in the head already.

I remember a summer camp one year where I had to spend the whole two weeks sleeping in the sand under our groups cottage house because the other 4 boys all decided to fondle each others dicks and some went as far as fellation and sodomy. They were all between 10 and 12.

So yea, don't worry about "Stealing the childhood" of a fag. They don't have one. They don't have a soul. They're broken, defective humans from the get-go.