CRUZ CONFRONTS LEAKER

John McCain.

Your crimes against the priesthoosld rising are inexcusable, John.

Now hand over the phone transcripts, or I shall be forced to use my forbidden technique.

You can't kill me, this isn't even my final form.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mufufufufu.....my beloved monsters....enjoy yourselves.

>poof

You've fucked with us for the last time McCain. I have come from my journey in the Shadow Realm more powerful than ever before. I am here to help Sensei-Cruz and his army of Deplorables...

HAAAAAAAAAAAH

YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT ME

HIDDEN TECHNIQUE: SECRET DELEGATE JUTSU

Hey guys, whatcha doin'?

I'm sick of your shit McCain, you fucking traitor.

I was deployed at the time and when Syria first popped off, there was a very real event going on at the time that Americans tend to forget. At the hearing to figure out weather we wanted to send boots on the ground in Syria after supposed chemical attacks on the people, you weren't even paying any attention you fucking war hawk, you were playing poker on your phone while I was booking contractors flights to Syria for plenty of potential bloodshed and death, and you were playing on your phone.

Meme magic is real and KEK has awoken, KEK's next victim is JOHN MCCAIN!

ACTIVE SHOOTER AT HOUSTON HOSPITAL GATHER ALL INTEL GUYS WTF IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!??

Marco "Yamcha" Rubio, is kill.

Not as good as Wu Tang vs. John McCain

THOSE WHO SIN MUST REPENT JAHN

What's a mob to a king?
What's a king to a god?
What's a god to a nonbeiliver?

you can't defeat all of us

I'm sorry Ted, it's been nice but our short time working together is over. With my control over the G.O.P administration complete I now have command of all the delegates, and your master now bows to me. Surrender now and I might still grant you mercy.

Distractions are not false flags but serve the same purpose.

I'm sorry, John. But you will never overpower the Constitution

Don't underestimate me Jahn.

He's bluffing, Cruz used up the last of his power and permanently sealed his third eye by executing his forbidden finishing move to aid Dahnald: the Amish-No-Bankai, summoning tens of thousands of rural Mennonites to swarm the polls in their horse-drawn buggies. Trump took Pennsylvania at the cost of Ted's power.

Surely Ted has nothing left, and can only watch the battles from the sideline, right?

I voted straight republican ticket except for this fucker, voted Kirkpatrick instead. Warned you guys about this fucker but some of you were all, oh no trump will need all the republican senators he can get blah blah blah.

ALWAYS DEAL WITH TRAITORS FIRST!

I am the Constitution. I am the Law.

With this bottle of Rogaineā„¢ I shall regrow my hair and consume this world. You have less than three weeks left to live.

He's gathering energy for 2020.

The official year of the rat.

>tfw it's true
N-NANI? He shouldn't even be ABLE to gather energy!