THE MAD MAN PEWDIEPIE JUST LIKE STEFAN MOLYNEUX'S VIDEO

THE MAD MAN PEWDIEPIE JUST LIKE STEFAN MOLYNEUX'S VIDEO

CONFIRMED RED PILLED?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g
youtube.com/watch?v=lN5OjzEfQmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His carrier is not dead but it might be if he keeps linking alt right youtubers(Sargon and now Molyneux).

OMG it's real.

why are you niggers so obsessed with this low-tier subhuman with no skill whatsoever??
He made videos about him playing games..
wtf made him so "important" in politics?? Who the fuck cares what this douche says?
Am i on reddit here?? Or is this Sup Forums?

Quiet, faggot

You serious? He has a massive fanbase of children who worship him and he's redpilling them one video at a time.

Get out.

>I am not a Nazi
>retweets Nazis constantly

RMYT

There's definitely active conversation going on here, he's probably been networking with /our/guys about promotions

Why don't we quit sensationalizing the stupidest shit

Literally no-one cares what you think. Come back when you're the most subscribed channel on youtube.

OH MY

That douche isnt redpilling anyone.
The information he is spreading is false or not complete..
If you think this videogaming faggot is redpilling masses you are really lost..

the tides are turning

Yes because having subscribers on youtube makes people care wtf you think lol.
Diluted to the max, you are.. Fuck off kids..
Fuck off back to Sup Forums or reddit

>swede
>confirmed 4channer
>confirmed "pol humor"
>confirmed alt right
>fanbase consisting of 50+ million white children ready to get redpilled

FUCK YES DONT FUCK UP FELIX

>Sargon
>Alt-Right

PDP fucking rules

lol shareblue retard with proxy
kill yourself

the media did. and they ended up shooting their own foot again, so we're having some fun. It's only game, why you heff to be mad.

Because he holds the key to youth culture. Stop being retarded, culture is one of the most important tools.

He is our greatest hope now.

mfw PoodeePie goes on Molymeme's show.

>Molyneux
>alt-right

I will die happy knowing GenZ will gas you cunts.

Jewtube """celebs""" trade likes and viewers all the time. It's crosspromotion without spending much to acquire other audiences.

It's just a tactical move for Poodie to do that.

You're going in first, degenerate animemer

Maybe for youtubers with like 100 subs, but pewds doesn't need views from someone like stefan.

I watched a few of PewDiePie's old videos and they are absolutely trash, literally just him screaming into a microphone while playing shitty games badly.

But his new videos are actually funny as fuck and I really like him. He's memed the shit out himself and now just shitposts. It's like watching a guy who realised he has 50M people at his disposal and is just trying to see what he can do with it for fun. It's also like RedLetterMedia in that he clickbaits like fuck whilst also satirising how retarded clickbait is at the same time

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

this, but we overcome ctr we will overcome shareblue cunts too

>Pewdiefag
>Redpilled
>Mollymeme
>Redpilled

Lot's of red pills in the vid and pewdiepie liked it...

>not complete

Gas yourself. If you lived in 1935 Germany, you'd be attacking Hitler for not gassing any Jews.

Lmao you have not kept up. He named the new in one of his recent videos.

The Jew* fuck off auto correct kikes

>RedLetterMedia

he's showing his 53 million subscribers that the jewish media is telling lies. an important first step.

Get your dirty Arubic ass out of here!

He wants kabab removed from Sweden. Can't blame him for not wanting to suck nigger cock.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

STEF'S SUBS GO UP TO 53 MILL

Last week he retweeded Sargon, today Moly, next week Daily Stormer

>Molyjew
He literally sold out to Soros user.

>Defend Soros under guise of "Free Speech"
>Call for Civil War because some Soros AntiFags maced a few Libshits out in California and shutdown a Milo Alt-Kike talk

Moly is old as shit.

>(((BlueShare)))

Alt-Right is literally anyone who isn't communist. Wake up, the Republicans are Trotskyites and the Democrats are Leninists.

I never knew who molymeme was until I came to Sup Forums, he is a nobody outside of the Sup Forums bubble, does this mean what I think it means? He is a Sup Forumsack?

He has a gigantic platform of over 53 Million, he's more important than your faggot irrelevant ass will ever be.

Given you are a nigger + american indian, I'm not sure you can call Pewdiepie a "low-tier subhuman"

What the fuck! It's actually legit, top fucking kek!
Pewdiepie will get sooo much butthurt from this.

Posting in another "woah it's fucking nothing" thread.

His bio also states: "I've given up".
Kek'd.

And with a drop of euro blood ofc. But far less than the aryan Swede.

>30 seconds mentioning pewdiepie
>20mins shitting on boomers and how they are fucking young people

Molynuex finally named the Jew? What video?

Seriously, this is actually an amazing video to introduce someone to his channel.

>tfw we are building a cultural army

Ok real quick question i just met some Maltese people and they were overall nice people I am planning to visit Malta this summer should I or is it a waste of money

>yfw next week he'll be linking Bowden videos

HE LITERALLY LINKED A VIDEO TAHT TALKS ABOUT

>MIGRANT RAPES
>SINGLE MOMS SUCKING
>WELFARE SUCKING
>MULTICULTURALISM SUCKING

GO TO THE VIDEO AND LOOK AT THE COMMENTS, LEGIONS OF 14 YEAR OLDS GETTING REDPILLED

THE FIRE RISES

I just watch the video, holly shit it's a big red pill i hope those kids watch it.

Based Pew.

which video and which mark where he defends soros?

We're winning. Very very bigly. This year will be insane.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, CHECK MY DIGITS

HEIL HITLER

HEIL PEWDIE PIE

HEIL THE 4TH REICH

Pewdiepie has realised that if you are a cheeky, charming character then you are immune to media attacks. Watch his viewership not falter even a little bit over this.

The absolute madman!

in his YLYL videos he uses clips from Sup Forums... He's /ourguy/

checked

praise kek

youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g

Hey you Dutch faggot get back to raping the locals and keep your shit opinions to yourself.

was this his endgame all along?

This is it. Now we're going to have a stream of teenagers get the full brunt of the molymeme race-realism, anti-government views that we've wanted for so long.

Jesus. What a time to be alive.

He'll remove it soon, i guarantee it.

PRAISE KEK

FOR THE LAST TIME

He has an audience of 50 million subscribers, mainly younger kids of the next generation.

Getting the truth through to these kids via popular media is important. I don't care for Pewdiepie's videos since they don't interest me at all, but what does interest me is that his audience is listening to him and he is exposing the insane left and their lying media apparatus.

This has nothing to do with his character or content but this one fact that educate so many young teens the lies the media promulgate.

Check'd

KEK WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS

He named the jew many times, when he talked about marxism and other videos about immigration.

Also talks about race realism, you couldn't ask more from this guy.

Checked.

WHERE'S NATALIE HOLLOWAY??!! FUCK YOU SUBHUMAN!!11

Molyneux is such a creepy cult leader.

Watch this video of based Thunderf00t destroying him.

youtube.com/watch?v=lN5OjzEfQmI

>there are bluepilled people that actually believe pewdiepie doesn't have any influence on people

Really activated my almonds.

>muh based peterson
>muh based faggot degenerates
>muh based "thing that is actually an enemy of our ideology but because it does one thing il let it slide...wait il not just let it slide il pretend that its the best thing ever" t.jew

but now actually one of our better ecelebs, probably the best. Molly is fugging great, I dont think he has any position that is different from ours. Though he is of course a bit more subtle...but still, molly is one of us.

Lol GenZ having the ability to do anything but interact with the Internet

The Fire Rises

When you keep making jokes about Hitler or Jews, it stops being humor, clearly the guy is at least partly redpilled
I used to think this guy was a boring youtuber, but seeing him being unapolegitically speaking out his opinion is ecstatic to watch (even if he might be exagerating, and hiding it under a layer of sarcasm)

>50 million subscribers

Means literally nothing. I'd be surprised if even 10,000 regularly watch and follow him. I'm subscribed to Molymeme and haven't watched a video by him in months. Just because that fag is talking and tweeting about shit doesn't mean his fanbase is watching or is absorbing it.

Pewds leads his fans to Molyneux.
Whoa

He has 2-6 million views per vid

Average viewcount +5 Million, mostly teenagers.
NO ONE has that kind of range.

yelling wont make your dick bigger lol faggot

>giving a shit about thundercuck after brexit

He's going down the path. Media redpilled him and redpilled him hard.

Either that or he's been hiding it very well and now he has nothing to lose.

how did you get so retarded?
do you live near a toxic waste dump
holy fuck you dont understand shit...

inb4 Molyneux has an influx of young teens and kids into his subscribers who take 99% of the redpill

This is honestly the best timeline

It's shareblue failing as usual to try to lower morale and add complication to smart directions Sup Forumsacks should support.

>thundermeme
Fake Youtuber

I think you're a bit off. This is a whole new industry.

kek is among us