Looking for the meme with the guy with the giant brain. Can't believe I don't have it saved

Looking for the meme with the guy with the giant brain. Can't believe I don't have it saved.

Also, general patriarchy thread

>tfw to intelligent to look down upon women

before the sexual revolution your wife still fucked alphas (see Mad Men)

but... you still got laid, had a wife, and kids that were probably yours

Does anyone have the picture to go with this of men finding women attractive and vice versa? Women's attractiveness was a normal bell curve but men's was heavily biased.

bump

>tfw to intelligent to talk to OP without maymay arrows

fixed

and for women:
>a quick fuck
>a quick fuck
>a quick fuck
>last 2 fat

This triggers the Sup Forums social retards hard lmao because everyone with half a brain knows it's true

he need a new haircut and go to the gym

>fat people
>pushing themselves
>confident
gtfo
he should have the confidence to kill himself

Female criteria for attractiveness is not objective, it's relative to the hierarchy.

does that thing have some sort of disorder?

see

Kek keep blaming your failures on height and wealth. I'm 5'10" and don't have that much money and I fuck girls on the regular because I know how to talk to them. You guys are just autists that are afraid of fucking women so you don't get laid

>tfw 5'8 and bitches are all over my cock
>tfw even fucked a 6ft guys girlfriend by planting idea that he's a big dope to his gf and he wouldn't find out because she's smarter then him
Then tallfags get all mad they lack charaima and resort to bullying attempts. Size doesn't mean shit fag, its all about confidence and being a good flirt. Can give you tips on how to talk to girls if you like.

Don't even try these guys won't take any advice and they'll immediately just go back to their narrative that the game is rigged against them. These guys have a vicious victim complex. They're perennial losers

right side has always been the case. left never existed, just a butthurt mra fantasy cooked up by virgins who cant compete.

>less than 5'11
>fuck girls on the regular
Pick one and only one.

ya theyre the male version of butthurt feminists.

>Falling for the meme

Oh boy

>The broken system works for me so fuck you I got mine
I'm 5'8'', poor, and I fuck hot girls too. You don't have to suffer at the hands of a broken system in order to know it's broken. You don't have to benefit from a broken system to have the right to criticize it.

What you're doing is intellectually specious. I have news for you buddy. The only reason you're doing well is because you have a high SMV relative to the autists. Women, given the choice, share men at the top rather than pair off with men of their tier. Their behavior is responsive to the hierarchy, the hierarchy is not based on their preferences.

other way around

But I do faggot because /r9k/-memes aren't a fucking reality. Technically I'm 5'11" with shoes but if you seriously believe that height stops the average guy from fucking girls you are a retard.

You can't put yourself out there or talk to girls because you're a pussy so you retreat to memes like "I just can't do it because I'm below 5'11""

Fucking bullshit and you know it. All guys do. Just actually try to talk to girls without bringing up Dragon Ball Z or showing how much of a beta you are and maybe some day you'll get laid

LOL

Almost forgot about the sequel:

>What you're doing is intellectually specious. I have news for you buddy. The only reason you're doing well is because you have a high SMV relative to the autists. Women, given the choice, share men at the top rather than pair off with men of their tier. Their behavior is responsive to the hierarchy, the hierarchy is not based on their preferences.

Yes. But that's biology. That's how nature intended. Its not the "system". Women evolved to be choosers; men evolved to be chasers. Men have always had to compete. That's just the way it is dude. And I tell feminists the same thing with respect to their grievances about "the system".

got the least intelligent one?

Oh whatever keep whining for the perma virings on here. Truth is, women get with men who are in their league. If you couldn't see this in fucking high school then goddamn I'm sorry for you that you've been an unobservant fuck all your life.

Guys on here don't get laid because they don't improve themselves, complain all day, and bring nothing to the table. So they scapegoat and say the systems against them because, well, it's all they have. If they improved themselves then they could easily get laid, but instead of doing that they still have really high standards but stay in their rooms instead of going out and doing something about it. It's the truth

>manlet confessional hour
works every time

if i get the hpv and child support payments, i win.

Who's the virgin here though? Me or you?

protip: It's (You)

Unfortunately, no.

Killing men and taking their wives is also what nature intended.

I'm not complaining that I have to compete. I want to compete. I do compete. I enjoy the game. I enjoy lifting.

Monogamous societies have a better system than sexually liberal societies. Men compete to get the best woman they can. In sexually liberal societies, men compete to get the most women they can. This is bad because
>single motherhood
>divorce rape
>STDs
>dependency on the state

If we're going to allow women to act out their base biological impulses to sleep with the men at the top of the hierarchy, we must also allow men to act out their base biological impulses to kill those men.

Or we can have monogamy.

"Nature" intended humans to live in tribes subsistence hunting and fishing. Civilization was built thanks to the set of rules men created regarding the treatment of each other's women

Women MARRY men within their league. The problem is that in a sexually liberal society, they fuck men WAAAAY out of their league throughout their late teens and twenties, then they settle down for a man in their league, and discover that -shocker- they're not haaaaaappy.

This is the point. Even if the autists all started lifting and leaving the house, it would just raise women's standards, because women's standards are relative not objective. They fuck dudes at the top. Given the choice, they will always fuck dudes at the top. The top is relative. Not all men can be at the top because the top is, well, the top.

we need to go back. we've gotten to the point where we realize the universe is futile and doomed (i.e. cosmic freeze). we weren't supposed to know these things and we need to go back to just spear chucking and fucking bitches and shit.

no. he's just ugly. i suffer from the same condition.

I'll be honest I had really low confidence when I was younger because I was aware that I was not attractive, I mean not a 1-2/10 but like a 4-5/10 at best.

I did everything I could - worked out at the gym for years, paid for professional haircut, dress fairly well, try not to be autistic when talking.

It helped a bit I guess, but ultimately I'm still ugly and compared to a guy who has a really attractive face it's just hard to compete. I still get sex somewhat regularly but it's with mediocre/average girls at best, have never fucked a 7/10+, pretty much only 4-6/10s

Who the fuck cares? In a sexually liberated society men start to benefit too once they hit their thirties. Once I'm in my thirties and I've got a bunch of money and nice things I'm going to fuck way more women then I am now. Sexual value goes up for men and peaks in our early thirties while it peaks for women in their early 20's and goes down from there.

And average girls really don't get women "at the top" as much as you guys pretend this happens.

Me, memes and I

I genuienly doubt that. Unless of course the girls you get are even shorter than you then i could see it but at that point you're fucking midgets. Since im to believe that you get loads of pussy off your word alone, i expect you to believe that i have genuienly tried to get chicks in the past. Lets just say i have an awful eye for women and i got into some deep shit for just talking to women. I recognize that about myself and accept it so i try to avoid those situations as much as they avoid me now. It may not be so light as deep shit next time so i consider myself lucky.

>guy with the giant brain

>>/r/eddit

It's true. The cardinal rule for females is this: if you throw enough shit at the wall, some of it will stick. I'm a 2-3/10 and I got a 10/10 gf because I talk to a lot of hot girls. What do you have to lose by talking to a random girl? Embarassing yourself in front of someone you'll probably never see again?

Men benefit because they get to have hedonistic sex with vapid bitches. Woo. I sure can't wait until I get to shove my appendage into even MORE people's crevices than I can now!

Sexually liberated societies invariably become hedonistic. Sorry, I'm just not that interested in siring a bunch of children with vapid bitches who will abort them as soon as possible.

Theres a ceiling when it comes to improving oneself. What do you say to all the men that put in the work and effort and still get nothing? Look at it like this, you have a shitbox econocar. You invest in it, mod it, and improve it. No matter how much you do to it, its still is and always will be a shitbox. You cannot make a ferrari out of it. Telling a 2/10 to just put in the effort and dedication and he'll get laid one day is fucking cruel and you know it.

Dude the average height for women in the U.S. is 5'4" lmao if you are above 5'9" your height really shouldn't be something severely holding you back. I honestly don't know what reality you guys live in. I never see this as an issue ever for me or any of the guys I know. Height seems to only be an issue on Sup Forums and /r9k/ where guys like to complain that that is one of the standards that makes them not get girls.

You're going to have to explain to me your failures and why you think something didn't work out a bit more for me to try to explain what may have potentially gone wrong. I wouldn't try to avoid dating or speaking to girls altogether though because then nothing will happen kek

This. I honestly just walk up to random girls I think are attractive, catch them off guard by saying I find them cute or whatever in front of their friends, and then ask for their number right then and there. They get so shocked honestly when I do it, more guys need to just go ahead and do it and not care if they'll get judged.

You arent actually a 2-3/10 then. Well either that or shes not really a 10/10. If you are a 2-3/10 a 5 or 6 is in relative terms a 10/10 to you.

I'm sorry but if you work out, get thin, make some money, keep yourself clean, and develop a personality/social skills and STILL don't get laid then you might just be a seriously ugly or fucked up dude naturally.

But there's women out there that are ugly naturally too so in that case those men should just get with them

It's just our society and I don't care honestly. I never want to live with a girl. I'm just going to fuck them well into my thirties until I get tired and maybe assess then if I'm ready to commit myself to one girl or not

Yea this is very true, it's all a numbers game, and no matter how shy or nervous you are, approaching and talking to girls really does help build confidence even if you get rejected because you get used to the game, it gets easier the more you do it.

"It's just our society".

That's the entire point of the conversation. Our society is fucked.

I don't blame you for not caring. Caring is hard. Tolerance is easy.

This is the new version.

>I'm 5'10"
At least you've come to terms with your disability, little man.

It's just not something we can fix at this point so you might as well enjoy some debauchery before you die

It was a long drawn out court case. I won it in the end but it basically bankrupted me. She accused me of rape sometime after our second date but i was found not guilty since well, it didnt happen. I cant chance my freedom and what little bit of savings ive managed to scrounge together over the years after that just for a chance at some average pussy man. I just cant.

Exactly. Even when I get rejected, it's like a drug. An adrenaline rush and a weight lifted off my chest because I won't have to go the rest of my life thinking "could I have fucked that slag if I had tried?"

Goddamn man, that fucking sucks. Sounds like a crazy bitch I've certainly never gotten even close to a situation like that. I can see why that would keep you from speaking to girls.

Most of the cunts out there won't do that insane shit though

Literally the only people who care about height is Sup Forums retards for some reason who think women have crazy standards on height. In reality multiple studies have shown that 5'11" is women's ideal height, but that that was one of their last standards anyways

>ugly men should just get with ugly women
The issue is that both the male and female are disgusted by each other. Kind of hard to get turned on when you view each other as physically repulsive you know? If given a choice between drinking saltwater or dying of thirst, people will rather die of thirst. (Many documented cases of this for shipwrecks)

You don't have to help, but stay out of the way.

You dont know what you are talking about

Daily reminder that attraction is 100% looks. Status and money work for achieving a pussy and might even cause some kind of affection.
All this confidence and personality talk is shit. Everyone that lost weight and found himself having more sex despite being literally the same person knows this.

To clarify, I was lucky to have a decent bone structure and face beneath the fat. Other people do not. The amount of funky ziet one has in life, as a general law, is directly correlated to his looks, which are correlated with his genetics

The bottom of the barrel is the bottom of the barrel for a reason. The group of girls you are vying for have much less risk of that being a thing compared to the ones i had a chance with. So as i said before, telling a 2/10 to just try and "whats the worst that can happen? Rejection?" Is cruel.

I guess lol but I see ugly couples all the time. I mean it just has to fucking work out. There's tons of ugly people that aren't alone kek

Give me tips I fucking need them

People hit a point where their desperation outweighs their shallowness.

>tfw to smart too know the meaning of this meme.