Unpopular opinion

Unpopular opinion.

Milo will survive this. Of course he'll dissapear from public for a few months but eventually he will return. Almost every Breitbart commenter supports him and criticize Breitbart for forcing him to resign. And, since he's actually a VICTIM of pedophilia, it wasn't a smart fove for MSM to attack him on this issue as well.

He'll be fine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oJhHwspZGcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

proof he was diddled or it didn't happen

Not gonna lie, former Milo fan here, it's fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get his hands on the black cocks.

>And, since he's actually a VICTIM of pedophilia

You really buy this bs? It's a bit convenient.

man what the fuck is going on in the last 15 minutes the number of milo slide threads has increased expoentially
my money is its milo himself shitposting and sliding
get rekt faggot

?

Watch his press conference, he's not disappearing at all

Starting his own media company
Still publishing his book
Doing even more campus tours
Getting even more funding

This only made him stronger

How many threads are you going to post this same comment in shill?

>Milo will survive this

No shit.

The point wasn't to end his career, the point was to stop him from having a single outlet to express himself with while his momentum was at its highest. He was getting too much support and publicity for (((their))) liking, and they wanted to stop it.

Milo is OVER.

This was a killshot. He was holding back tears in the press conference because he knows this.

Its over for him.

That's the joke.

Shill fuck off

This. Disappearing right now would be awful for him. He needs to come out strong otherwise the pedo allegations will stick whether true or not.

Like a gay as fuck Obi Wan Kenobi.

This faggot is antifragile. If his book gets published by an alternative publisher, like Vox Day's Castalia House, it will only accelerate the decline of the big publishers. Declining profits will force them to adapt to the new normal, or else they will perish in the current Culture War. Just look at how bad the oversized SJW monstrosity The Guardian is doing compared to nimble Breitbart

you sad fuckers are obsessed with the fortunes of a kiddy diddler

and will make any excuse for the faggot

CHRIST LIKE

Once this story gets sorted out, and Milo proves that he was victim of pedophilia, Breitbart will probably reinstate him as one of their journalists.

Shut up, Mike

Larger picture same topic: we must end the mass media's power to designate unpersons. We have diminished it but we must carry that fight forward. This illustrates a sea change from the recent past, when the mass media could destroy people with a quote. It's largely a result of the internet.

That's not the unpopular opinion

Cuckservative detected.

I used to like Milo but I can't take him seriously anymore after he came out as a pedo.

What happened with Milo?

getting published by some no name publisher will give nowhere near the amount of visibility (or shekels) that one of the major publishing houses would offer.

JE SUIS MILO

Honestly why is anyone fucking defending this guy? I thought it was the left who would normalise pedophilia, not Milo Yiannapolois telling some terrible jokes. Thing is people are only defending him because it'll look bad for the right. If Lena Dunham had said the same thing nobody would've stood for it.

i saw the above photo in three different stacked threads,its definitely something

Better yet, he moves to Texas and joins InfoWars......

Alex will let him off the leash

>If Lena Dunham had said the same thing nobody would've stood for it

She said even worse. She admitted to molesting her little sister and said she enjoyed it, and every leftist just ignores it.

He'll be fine.
The left just need to feel like they've won something.
They've lost so much and so often recently.

What is going on now is Milo's final redpill phase. He will not only see the error that the media has done to him but also his own errors. Like the old hero legend, he will travel into the dead only to rise a flaming fa-I mean phoenix. Once he obtaines Maximus Redpillius, he will finally become /our guy/ God wills it.

>Implying you need some worthless organization led by gerontocrats who have no understanding of the internet whatsoever, while you can just get a bestseller by shilling the Milo book on Breitbart, The_Donald, Trump FB groups, and Sup Forums
It's not like prestigious publishers ever convince haters to buy the book of an author they absolutely despise.

He needs to strike now. Self publish his book while the iron is hot

>If Lena Dunham had said the same thing nobody would've stood for it.
Didn't she put stuff in her book about stuffing her sister with pebbles? I don't see any leftists throwing her to the wolves for it.
Also Milo isn't a pedo. We should be defending him from the MSM so they can't destroy someone over literal fake news.

That's what I mean, if she had said what Milo said like last week do you think these figureheads like Alex Jones or Sargon of Akkad would've stood for it?

>telling pedo jokes = normalising pedophilia
wew

Survive?That fag is the winner by far now, he managed to outkike everyone

Watch him now selling millions of hes book and becoming a bestseller author, hes literally bigger than Breitbart at this point

Fucking christ man, you don't even attempt to change your words across every thread. Fuck off.

Looks to me like we're entering the age of character assassinations. Pewdiepie and now milo within a week of so of each other. It's so blatant as well, Sargon put out a brilliant video on his memedia channel about the motivation of these attacks. The traditional media is dying and they are taking down as many people as they can while they flounder.

Being a pedo victim doesn't make it ok for you to advocate or defend pedophilia.

Of course he will.

If he can survive a Catholic Priests crusty cock in his pubescent mouth, then he can surely survive anything

>Watch his press conference, he's not disappearing at all

Really? I haven't seen a Tweet from him in forever. It's not really up to him whether he disappears.

The publishing company already paid him in advance. Is there a chance he gets to keep the money?

Technically, he was talking about pederasty, not pedophilia. Pederasty is widespread in the gay community. It's how most of them end up gay in the first place, getting seduced and raped by older faggots when they're teenagers, which seems to twist something inside them.

Anyhow, no one's defending this kike faggot or the disgusting things he said. What is outrageous is the Left pretending to clutch their pearls when they've been winking at precisely this behaviour for decades now.

The OP in particular is not *defending* Milo either. He's saying he's down but not out.

There was no Father Michael.

I've been away for a few days. Can anyone link me to what the media is using to crucify him with?

he got banned from twitter

Leftists have gotten blasted for telling more innocuous jokes.
But leftists don't get away with things like that, I forgot

When he mentioned giving blowjobs as a 14 year old to a Catholic Priest on Joe Rogans show and shat himself when Joe Rogan pointed this was abuse?

Milo will kill himself tonight and tomorrow morning, he'll be regarded as a marytr.

if my post ends with a 3

confirmed

That's because Twitter made him the fall guy for hurting Leslie Jones's feefees you dumb leaf

That's my point.

Aids Bjorn at the protest outside

Ah ok, i thought you actually didnt know about it.

yeah and about 1/3 of replies in all those threads are alost the same
obvious shills are obvious
not defending that faggot milo but who is organizing it this time?

He told edgy molested by priest jokes on a podcast which now apparently means he "endorses it"

We got cucked

He gets to keep it whatever happens, it's an advance, not pre-payment. In any case, he's finished for now. He'll probably come back rebranded as a rape victim SJW next year when he runs out of the advance shekels

The shills are a bunch of basement dwelling virgins who dont drink but God Bless them who work for Correct The Record and ShariaBlue, and a bunch of cucks from plebbit /r/politics, leftypol and a bunch of other retardo leftie sites

I wonder how long before he dishes dirt on Breitbart. I said in another thread that the GOPe is going to infiltrate the website to try and use it to push their agenda. Some of the commenters there think this has already started happening. Guys like Marlow come off like huge dweebs too and Marlow was quick to throw him under the bus on the radio show and then not defend him plus has always come off as somewhat tepid in his Trump support. That and being Jewish leads me to believe Marlow's as much a globalist as anyone and probably has a personal enmity for Milo, nationalists and the "alt-right".

If you see Ben Shapiro back at Breitbart any time in the next few months, you know the site is done.

lol you guys donĀ“t get that this is what he wants? jesus christ the jews really are smarter than you idiots

Post ends on the 8's. Milo still has utility for kek

So basically what they did to PewDiePie just with a different kind of joke?

Way to keep up

For all you know it could be temporary. Breitbart is getting a surge in readership - currently #29 in the US. I would imagine Milo doesn't wan't to tarnish their image.

Yes

Pewdiepie is a harder target, you cannot just shut down his channel.

No. Pewds posted kike memes
Milo thinks it's ok to fuck 13 year olds

I have to agree with this

I'm not sure why people think any of this is 'bad' for him. His book is only going to be more popular now. His next speaking tour will be twice the size as the last based solely on the media hype alone.

People are going to start throwing money at him once this witch hunt dies down.

wasn't alex jones JUST warning us about how globalists that communicate with aliens are pedos?? milo is transcending in to the astral plane and the illuminati is trying to cover it up.

What do you mean once the hunt dies down? People are already getting in line.

Why tf does no one jumping on this bandwagon realize this had to be completely funded and planned? All these video clips have been on the internet for a long time now and nothing came of it. As soon as he goes on maher's braindead show and pisses the left off in their echo chamber, the very next business day it's released.

You can take exception to what he said or how he said certain things, but demanding him burn is doing nothing except playing right into their hand and promoting future defamations on anyone who holds any opinion they disagree with.

>tfw they destroyed poor milo

I really liked the guy, he was funny as fuck and had charisma

Link/proof of Milo suggesting that?

Except he didnt though.

Watch the video

Because a lot of people on Sup Forums are really quick to react and short sighted, this is no different than when people tried to vehemently disavow richard spencer over one little bout of autism

>bigger than Breitbart at this point
Wohaaa boy. You went too far.

There is no proof. Anything provided will be taken out of context or deceptively edited to fit their narrative of the day. I follow him regularly, especially on the rogan podcast, and not once did I think "Oh shit, this eurofag just endorsed kid fucking".

What video? That's what I'm asking about.

every second normie with access to social media knows who Milo is

cant say the same for Breitbart

Milocucks don't realize most of Kikebart audience is rednecks and their soccer mom wives.

> normie
Lel no.

Milo is becoming more and more famous by the day.
Even the media here writes about him

The Joe Rogan video. He went on a rant how fucking "sexually mature 13 year olds" isn't pedophilia.

This. You have to go watch the source videos instead, not the one thats been getting spread as "proof"

A hell of a lot more people, at least here in Cali, know who Milo is than actually know Brietbart. Berkeley blew his fame sky high.

He's really good at keeping money.

lol so troled.

Milo gets all the attention in CA local news after riling up the retards in UC Davis and Berkeley

>Unpopular opinion.

More like pretty obvious. "Dude said weird shit" simply doesn't have the sticking power it used to, because everyone knows we've all said weird or unpopular shit at some point or another. There is a lot more anger at the media than people who care about wrecking Milo's career for some dumb reason. When Republicans introduce libel reform legislation, this will be talked about as one of the long list of examples of why we need it.

>the day MSM ruined a child molestation victim's career by labelling him a pedo

Considering he was a victim of a pedo, people need to step the fuck back. He gets a little more leeway to joke about this stuff.
Plus that pedo is probably the reason why he's a homo

>If Lena Dunham had said the same thing nobody would've stood for it.
Yeah, so? She's the enemy. I don't like the idea that stuff you said a while ago should discredit what you say today, but people like her perpetuate it.

>be Milo
>make a joke about how being molested by his priest made him really good at sucking cock
>"Omg he's going on a rant endorsing pedophilia!"
end your life shill

youtu.be/oJhHwspZGcg
Here's that video

Check the Alexa ranks. Breitbart is only behind CNN and New York Times now.

It's not in a lot of places. Even in the US. Age of consent varies greatly depending on the state.

Not the priest part. The part where he literally says "fucking 13 yo boys isn't pedophilia if they're sexually mature"

>redditfags defending this degenerate

pls go

>14 year old willlingly give blowjobs to adults concern shilling it's okay

You people need to stop reading anime and watching cartoons it's starting to rot your sense of objectivity. A 14 year old has the least amount of power in an interaction with an adult and I'm baffled I have to state the obvious. Not everyone who is a victim goes on social media to beg for attention, most handle it in several different ways even ways you wouldn't expect. Sup Forums has turned into tumblr with the brain dead lack of thought put into arguments.

Hopefully he will die from nigger AIDS in a few months and the world will become a slightly better place