Nationalist app in development

This thread is for the discussion/improvement of the app PATRIOT PEER, which is currently developed by german/austrian nationalists.

For more info, read the related infografic or go to:

patriot-peer (dot) c0m
facebook (dot) c0m/PatriotPeer

What other features should be included?
What do you think about the app idea in general?
How can we support it (memes, financing)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFPHRCbgdNU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

interface design

guess I have to check myself

BRAAAAAAAAAPP

>willingly putting yourself on a list

Yes, track the location of Nationalist, and put their locations out to anyone who downloads it.

Antifa would never think use this for nefarious purposes.

Also considering the fact that this is German, I think there is a good chance that this could be a honeypot.

You can turn of the radar.
Antifa isn't everywhere, actually they are in a few cities and thats it.

It is definitely not a honeypot. It was announced and is developed by the identitäre Bewegung Österreich, look them up on fb, they are trustworthy.

This is a horrible idea. Any reasonable person would never use this out of fear for their safety and privacy.

But leaving out the radar feature, this application could be safe(r) if it was only used to organize events and attract local people to them; in which case it would be a great asset, acting as a unifier for the movement among other things.

Yeah... no.

>implying I even have a jewbook
fuck off Germany go fluff your wife's middle Eastern bull nobody is falling for your honeypot

what for. The New Left elite will crush any dissent anyway and your app too

you can switch the radar feature off, anytime!
And if 100.000+ use it, the risk that something happens to you is incredibly small

Where's the source code? Is it connecting to remote servers? Who owns those servers?

The app will connect to servers by the Identitäre Bewegung.
The sourcecode won't be published, because there are a lot more left programmers out there that would have a look on it, than right ones.

What exactly are you afraid of?
It is no greater risk than coming here.

Should just be seen as a general right-wing social app. Something at every young republican and his mom would use to talk about politics and events.

I don't want to use an app that is filled with anonymous Sup Forumsacks and Nazi memes, that's why I browse Sup Forums.

1. What about privacy and big data? First of all: For us data security is of upmost importance. That’s why we don’t go for a fast and cheap hybrid app but will keep it as clean and secure as possible. However, we have to understand: If you use You Tube to watch patriotic videos, if you use Facebook to like patriotic pages, then you already are on a “list” – in case someone is searching for such a thing. We have to get another mindset. Instead of hiding away and indulging in fear and paranoia, we should change the state of this public opinion, that is creating that fear in the first place. Change needs openness, change needs masses and change needs patriotic peer. (However, you can always choose to be a passive invisible participant of the game. It’s just a bit boring. )

2. Extremists could use this app to find and attack others. We will have a clear policy to prevent any abuse, violence and extremism in PPeer. Only checked and approved Patriotic groups will be able to create events. And if radical lefits leftist extremists want to play this game, they will realize, that we are creating the rules here. So please join! ^^ Will leftists use PPeer? To put our answer into a simple question: Would you download and use a messenger app, that is openly created and administered by the antifa? No? Neither would we.

oh my, Identitäre Bewegung... yes, they got some attention here, but in public eyes they are nothing more than a joke. not only since their leader literally pissed his pants and was arrested for shooting a pepperspray-gun at some antifas who attacked him.
in my opinion they care too much about their hairdos and fashion, can´t really take them seriously.

also, law enforcement may find a way to track people on this app. i would have very high security concerns/would never download

If I lived in a cucked eurocountry I'd be more worried about LE and gubmint than antifa.
You can literally get arrested for what you say online over there.

>The sourcecode won't be published
DROPPED

>because there are a lot more left programmers out there that would have a look on it, than right ones.
That is not a viable security measure.

"pissed his pants" falling for antifa memes, good goy

The app will be released worldwide, even IF law enforcement in one country would take interest (why should they?) PP would still be useful in many other countries.

It is a good reason not to publish the code.

I'm interested in investing if I can learn more. Being able to have the information of "revolutionaries" sounds like a interesting business venture.

you retards are fucking embarrassing...

I volunteer to help back up the database.

subtle

Nice shilling.

As others have said it's a ridiculous idea and the people behind it are major cucks. Don't even think about funding them.

No it isn't. Not only can it still be reverse engineered with enough patience, but nobody has a clue what you're doing with their personal details, and especially their GPS location.

Access to Database with all muslims and arabs and dindus in your area.

you are a leftist shill.
also: do you want to have a fire in the underground that breaks out at once rather than a true discussion on facts with ppl that think that way rather than a civil war?

It's not a honey pot. IT comes straight from the Identitarian Movement.
Why not a honey pot?
The funding campaign on Cuckstarter was halted and deleted. Kickstarter fags are leftst scum and they killed the funding.
However, the IM dudes quickly pulled off an independent "kekstarter" to fund the project.

Thus, it's legit, although Antifa might really use it to doxx activists. But the IM is about showing face anyway.

come on, even people "in the scene" here say that he did. reports that someone talked to a cop at the station he was held, he confirmed (a lot of cops in vienna are, lets say, on the good side)
but thats not even the point, im just enraged that only hipster identitäre, who cannot hold a civilized discussion over politics, defend him no matter what. most of the IBsters i got to know have no clue about history or politics, they got in the group because they simply liked the lifestyle combined with the edgy anti-momentum. in 3 years, they will all be out.

Nobody has any clue what google etc etc is doing with those either, but in difference to all these giant companies that you trust without a wimp, you won't trust your own comrades? Sad!

youtube.com/watch?v=EFPHRCbgdNU&feature=youtu.be

He looks like a leftist if you ask me.

>Would you download and use a messenger app, that is openly created and administered by the antifa? No? Neither would we.
I bet 50$ that one of you basementnazis gets baited by an antifa and beaten up/killed via this app

>law enforcement may find a way to track people on this app

Law enforcement already tracks noteworthy people you antifa shill

>hurr not my opinion must be shill.
oida

It will serve as a honey pot.

If you trust these subhumans to be competent enough to develop a secure communication tool you must be out of your mind. Not to mention that as others have mentioned: what is going to keep Antifas, law enforcement, etc. do use that tool as well? The whole idea is inherently flawed.

And the Identitäre Bewegung are cringeworthy cucks.

I doubt this is a honeypot, but I doubt this will work. Alienated cities are where organization is most needed, and they are left-leaning. Furthermore, why would somebody put themselves in potential danger by putting this up? Leftist groups will simply download the app for shits and giggles, and berate those who actually activate their account.

A leftist with a Landser-cut ?
Oh wait, yes, that cut has become hipster standard.

The difference is that google at least knows how to keep that data to themselves, and if you retards fuck up even once, then all that shit is going to get leaked. That is, assuming you don't leak it yourselves.

why would they? In three years, things will be far worse than now. Also, having people that just go with it for the fun, lifestyle or whatever are part of every movement and very useful to have on your side.

By that standard everything is a honey pot. All facebook groups, all websites like Sup Forums and youtube channels were you comment.

This is just a tool for creating more conflict between the right and left. Which is fine by me, it needs to get a lot worse, for it to get better in Europe.

I would never, ever reveal to anyone I browse Sup Forums or Sup Forums in general

Stupid fucking idea as is echo'd in this thread.

he's well known as the leader of the identitarian movement.
every time there's a thread about him on Sup Forums there's always a handful of people who say he looks like a lefty because they never heard of him before
nobody on the german speaking right would suspect martin sellner of being a lefty

He is a shill. People started shilling hard in this thread because they fear nationalists banding together.

No it's a leftist tool to know who to raid/jail/fire/frame for shooting up a mosque when the time comes.

>By that standard everything is a honey pot.
Which is the case.

>All facebook groups
Yes. Stop using facebook.

>all websites like Sup Forums
Tracking you via Sup Forums is significantly harder, because in here you're just an IP (assuming you're not a retard with a Sup Forums account). While it's possible for law enforcement to do so, it's not nearly as easily done by civic interest groups.

>what is going to keep Antifas, law enforcement, etc. do use that tool as well

Nothing. So users of the thing better gear up and start lifting. Most genuine IM'sters actually do. Those who don't will find out very soon.

You're a kike so it's your job to shill on here. Are you ashamed of the low pay?

Furthermore, if you actually want to contribute, you should focus on methods of more secure communication. A map app for nationalist events nearby isn't bad. What we need, on a local level, is communication and organization. Something as anonymous as Yik Yak, but as sophisticated as a forum. Methods of spreading information and counterarguments quickly.

meta posting with a proxy is pretty fun user

That's exactly what they want us to do. Facebook and Twitter are the only places where we can spread the truth to masses.

Once we are gone from social media only their propaganda remains

shill, those arguments have been brought up and debunked 10+ times now.

JUST TURN THE FUCKING RADAR OFF AND ANTIFA CAN GO KEK THEMSELVES.

regarding law enforcement, there are 2 possibilities:

1. The app fails. They won't be interested.

2. The app succeeds. Thousands of users, that just have this app and sometimes scan someone else, what and why should the police to anything about that?

same risk for any conservativ newspaper, party etc. etc.

You're the dumbest person ever if you trust and use this app. You deserve to get dox'd, put on a database permanently and harassed, which is undoubtedly what would happen if you used this honeypot app.

>Facebook and Twitter are the only places where we can spread the truth to masses.
Yes, keep using those platforms, goy. It will certainly aid your cause.

So this is what happened to the 100.000+ people that used the Trump app? Right?

idiot

What the fuck will antifa do anyways? Police already tracks you retards if you are searching up naughty things like ww2 nazi Germany anthem etc.

Antifa only stalks prominent white nationalists.

Just release the fucking source code and let everyone see exactly what your app is doing and it won't be an issue.

which is true, but they are the "leaders" of the discourse now, and content-wise they are pretty weak. mostly fashionist shit. riding the mainstreamwave, being all cool and edgy, making blogs and youtube vids, just like all the cucks on the web. this is cancer i want to get rid of, but hey, maybe its ok to ride on that wave until we finish it

> hey guys, I want myself and others I associate with to be tracked and monitored

That's not an argument. It does aid our cause. We had over 15.000 people in our group before it was shut down. We organised protests without them being mentioned in the news.

Take a look at that shill guys.

>starts a thread begging for money
>calls me a shill
How about you try to get a loan and set things up on your own?

If you can't get one, it's probably for good reason.

yes it would, because then we really had problem with leftists exploiting it.
In case you are a programmer and have some references from trusted nationalist groups, you can apply to them, and work in the development team.

>We organised protests without them being mentioned in the news.
What's the point then?

duuude, trump is not NEARLY to compare with a nationalist movement in germany/austria where people can get locket up for certain stuff, you know that

>Tells everybody to join and donate to a honeypot and if they don't they must be antifa shills

Try harder fag.

The bong is exactly correct. I say this as a professional developer and former hacker on steroids.

lol dumbshits good luck getting it approved for the (((App Store)))

Sent from my iPhone

We were mentioned in the news but the public only knew about a protest through facebook.

Without facebook we would never gather anyone. They shut us down for a good reason

Hello Federal Intelligence Service

Hello Europol

Hello CIA

If it's so insecure that somebody seeing the source code would compromise it then you have done a pretty shitty job.

>yes it would, because then we really had problem with leftists exploiting it

If it's exploitable with access to the source code then it's exploitable without it. This is really basic security that you should already understand before developing something like this.

Honeypot.exe

Getting locked up for downloading an app, sure.

Sounds like a massive fucking honeypot.

Delete this viral marketing trash, mods.

What the fuck would even be the point if this wasn't a honeypot?

>Muh shy nazis

None of their arguments make any sense whatsoever.

If you are going to do political activism you will be tracked by government anyways. If you dont want to do anything and just plan to wait for someone else to do it then stay away from politics

Making money for Identitarian hipster cucks.

wtf man
verbotsgesetz is what im talking about, you have it too. not as harsh as in austria, but still have fun posting pepe-hitler memes.
my point was that the rightwing-scene, other than trump supporters, are being watched by law enforcement both in austria and schland

If it's not open source, it can fuck off

Nationalism becoming mainstream and global like anita

>expecting these people to know a thing about software development

Looks like a honeypot.

I sexually Identify as a meme. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of being uploaded onto the imgur website and linked into the reddit threads. People say to me that a person being a meme is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a computer scientist put my brain into my computer like johnny depp in transendence, equipping me with the dankest of pictures from the internet. From now on I want you guys to call me "Sir Danks-a-lot" and respect my right to meme from above and meme needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a memephobe and need to check your internet privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Lol you guys are so paranoid. Don;t worry, no one wants to hurt you :)

The real question here is not why I'm criticizing this app, anyone with two brain cells will see why it is absolutely retarded. But why are you defending it?
There is no need for this app. Honestly, meeting people to scan QR codes? Show patriots near you? You're obviously a newfag if you think people on Sup Forums are that stupid.
This is a honeypot through and through. You're willingly telling people your location, political view andprobably personal information such as contacts, images, videos ect. Not to mention designing and building secure apps for communication is difficult and prone no error. The whole thing reeks.

Every software can be exploited, you know that.
Open source development would be a great idea, if we had a right wing programming scene in germany, which is not the case.
As I said before, in case you want to help in the development and can provide proof that you support our cause, apply.

And? The government tracks you so you wont do anything and wait 20 years watching as your nation gets raped.

You are a worthless coward and should quit pretending that you care about your country

How about starting a political party instead of playing with your phones?

How about you stop shilling degeneracy?

Agreed. You'd think German rightwingers out of all people should understand the likelihood of the state monitoring their communications.

>GIVE US MONEY REEEEEE
>Calling others shills

You are of course, absolutely right

beautiful