TIM POOL TO TRAVEL TO SWEDEN TO INVESTIGATE IMMIGRANT CRIME

The one and only Tim Pool is gearing up to travel to Sweden to investigate the conflicting claims that Sweden is being destroyed by immigrants.

Fellow journalist are warning him not to go! For what reason?

youtube.com/watch?v=NrTtjgI4PVk
twitter.com/Timcast

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuSmBzLoZOs
youtube.com/watch?v=vOZJukLBXBI
vimeo.com/9574092
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who?

Good thing he brought his goggles. Did he fly his autogyro to Sweden or what?

The only truthful journalist left in this age.

Fuck Trump, this is what this shit does. We don't want you disgusting Americans here. Just fucking kill yourselves already.

>Tim Pool
Never heard of him. Is he an actual journalist or just a propaganda artist like Michael Moore? Could be an interesting documentary if he's actually out to get the truth.

Have fun in jail for noticing things the government has banned.

Noticing is banned.

I remember this guy from the Ferguson riots. If I remember correctly, he pussed out and ran away when some nigger threatened him. I can only imagine how he'll fare against the muds in Sweden... I heard they're armed with grenades.

>not knowing Betsy

you know how I know you're a faggot redditor?

Who?

>t. Kadeer Abd Al-Ala

Used to be a propaganda artist with Vice and was a total libtard siding with the dindus.

After nearly being fucked killed a few times by angry dindus in Ferguson I think it woke him up and he left Vice. Will be interesting to see if he is truly redpilled at all or not.

Nope, Swede, honest opinion. Kill yourself seriously.

Anyone else remember when Tim was covering the Ferguson riots and you could hear bullets fly past his head? That was one of the craziest live stream experiences I've seen.

>keeps shouting kill yourself as his country falls apart.

Mattis blesses you on your journey into irrelevancy Kadeer.

There wasn't any riots here, hasn't been since 2013. Just a normal crime that fat brained idiots from America want to pretend is a Riot.

youtube.com/watch?v=yuSmBzLoZOs

i just remember when the grenade went off right next to him and blew off his foot. shit was wild. he nearly died that night.

Disgusting Jew lover

He looks like a massive twat.

>yfw you realize this was all a publicity stunt by the Swedish government in cooperation with the Trump Organization who recently purchased several hotel franchises in Sweden, in order to increase tourism.

Post yfw he gets killed by a refugee

Yep. You could hear the bullets ricocheting off the fence-post behind him. Lucky he didn't get struck.

>I fucking hate milo all gays must die
>ps islam is so bad because it kills gay

this board is so retarded

I hope he goes into their neighbor, for whatever reason someone would do that? Hope he dies.

youtube.com/watch?v=vOZJukLBXBI
Same shooting, different POV

>Cars burning and police attacked
Yep just average crime in Sweden :)

Well, it was at least 50 people assaulting people, burning shit, vandalizing stuff, looting and stealing from stores etc and it was caused by the cops arresting one person for selling drugs. How is that not a riot? And for the record, this is very similar to how the Husby riots in 2013 started.

>investigate the conflicting claims that Sweden is being destroyed by immigrants.
He won't have to look far, An Australian 60 mins crew was attacked by people last year just for interviewing a couple of people on the street

man-with-a-cam journalist. left-leaning; fair; fearless. not enough interviewing is the worst i can say about him.

>disgusting Americans
shhh, muhammed, is sleepy time. you dream of rape & pillage now.

You are becoming Brazil?

F

Only because they were Australians.

>Trump Organization who recently purchased several hotel franchises in Sweden
where are the links, snowfaggot? (even swedish language only is fine; i can google translate.)

No, our cops aren't about to start murdering the criminals. We're lucky if they even attempt to arrest them.
None of the links would work for you, the sources have been blocked to American IPs by Russian hackers.

>Tim Pool
does he have any political leanings either way?

vimeo.com/9574092

>people venture out into Europe's most dangerous area's
>They're all 100% shitskin and migrant populated zones
>Police testifies about the crime and rapes going on
>Everybody gets redpilled
7d underwater psychic hnefatafl confirmed

See

they can't keep getting away with this!!!

RIP Tim Pool

Calm down Muhammed.

Cool, Tim is based

Can you actually buy those keycaps? Wouldn't mind having one.

t. Literal traitor

i have no idea. ask on keycap boards. i'd buy one.

He should go back to the place where the 60 minutes crew was and see what happens.

Oy vey you fucking goyim, how dare you ask questions and uncover truth!