Is Obama the most cucked president ever?

Is Obama the most cucked president ever?

>his daughters behind him sharing a popsicle.
What did they mean by this?

Nigger parenting, I would never let my children do that unhygienic degeneracy.

>Remember that hot white Republican guys who tag teamed us in the oval office when daddy was out golfing with his boring "Democrat" friends?
>Haha do I ever! It was like *slurp* *slurp* *slurp*
>Haha liek he doesn't even know, we're so sneaky.

imagine being Obama in that video and having to be all like "damn, Michelle, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fridge body and horrific pudgy face. I would totally have sex with you." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old latina in their bedroom. Like seriously imagine having to be the president and not only open that door while Michelle Obama flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the light of the sun revealing her BBC, and just stand there, time after time, while she slowly slogs out of her car. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking cock but her haughty attitude as everyone nearby tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MICHELLE OBAMA LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her pudgy fucking michelin man face sit flaccid and dull on her disgusting fridge body. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of tight, brown latinas and later alleged cartel rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the slums in Mexico. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her unshapely asscrack as she leaves it open while wearing those improperly fit sweatpants, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there, open her car door, and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for 7 days a week in the previous months. And then she calls for another door to open, and you know you could kill every single person in this driveway before her security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're the fucking president. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Cringe your face and bear it

>unhygienic degeneracy.

bro kids have peanut allergies, autism, weak immune systems, and other frailties when everything is too sterilized and they're not exposed to pathogens.

I think what OP might be saying is
>Obama's daughters licking a WHITE popsicle behind his back

OK

Nah.

Anyone have any rare Malias?

>his daughters
He stole them with Michael from Chicago.

>remember that secret service daddy that we used to play with in white house when dads weren't there

>be American
>elect a CIA muslim plant as president
>this pleases the Saudi overlords
you're all cucks

Canada most of all since it elected the son of castro, a literal commie for their PM (literally the product of cuckoldry)

>with his tranny husband
>and his stolen daughters

I can't understand what they are thinking. It's like it's obviously sexual, but then again why do it like that?

because white is right

Every pres in my lifetime gets cucked. That's the job.

All presidents are cucks to (((them)))

This is a high quality thread right here.

Black girls literally cannot possibly resist the bswc (big sweet white cock)

>that intense eye contact

that's what really stood out the most for me, even more than the icecream sharing thing..... those are definitely "let's fuck tonight" eyes

>you will never get to witness a malia x natalia hour long sloppy carpet grinding session

why live?