Trump to exclude "dreamers" from immigration crackdown

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EbERcXpl3X0&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because children who were dragged into this country and actually grew up here should be thrown back

He isn't excluding their parents, lol, have fun visiting each other thru that chain link fence

Pretty much this.

>because children who were dragged into this country and actually grew up here should be thrown back

Exactly, they should. An illegal is an illegal.

what's stopping them from going to mexico?

Everyone needs to consider White people who where born here, shouldn't be labeled as racists, They shouldn't be dragged into a label that their parents did.

If all immigrants starting now are American, then all whites starting now are not Raciest.

Good. I know the media propaganda about how great immigrants are makes you want to hate these people reflexively but kicking out some 18 year old who was brought here against his will when he was 6 is stupid. If they break they law then kick them out but if they're actually decent people then we shouldn't go back on our deal with them. That's what scumbags do.

What a fucking traitor you are. They have no right to be here. The law is not ambiguous. There are real Americans with real lives and real problems in OUR country right now. They need help. For traitors like you to backstab your own countrymen for a bunch of illegal alien invaders is depraved and soulless.

>tfw recently renewed my DACA stuff
>tfw there's nothing Sup Forums can do about it
>tfw the process was much faster than when Obama was president

I was afraid of this.

oh no the PRESIDENT isnt fulfilling some weird internet image board that is full of 16 year old minority kids that larp as white supremacists dreams how will the world ever recover

There will be time for further deportations later.
If Trumps shows the world that voting for the right people will actually mean that criminal invaders will get deported, it will have great impact. Especially for the French elections and maybe for the German ones as well.
There is majority consensus for deporting criminal immigrants everywhere. People will realize when that happens in the USA and wonder why it is not happening in their countries.

No they need to go back. Their parents fucked up by coming here, but they also fucked up by having those kids. Just late term abortions user, nbd.

crime and poverty?

This.

That's fucking bullshit. They need to go back pronto.

We didn't elect you to be a fucking cuck, Trump.

I don't think Trump is actually granting them legal status that would permit them to legally reenter. He's just not prioritizing them for deportation.

he is planning their extermination rather than their deportation
r-right guies?

Did they ever really say this though? I don't recall hearing a firm "Yes, DREAMers will be allowed to stay." Just trump has a "big heart" and "it's a tough situation."

IMO just posturing before they kick them out

Cucked

He should use the issue as a bargaining chip.

He's said in the past he may or may not be open to dreamers staying here (depends on the speech), plus rounding up and deporting 700,000 underage/young adults is really bad optics, which he really doesn't need after the Muslim travel ban fiasco.

...and you are a traitor for speaking against our president.

That a very bad idea that risks ending Trump instantly.

Not even the EU nor the UK are using migrated nationals as a chip,

trump can't do anything right: youtube.com/watch?v=EbERcXpl3X0&feature=youtu.be

Go eat your MAGA hat, faggot.

you gotta remember pol is 70% the_donald kids now if you insult their 'daddy' in the slightest they chimp out worse than 2014 SJWs

>CNN
Excuse me mr American citizen , are you upset Trump is deporting dreamers?

"Si"

There you have it. Americans are outraged at Trump. Back to you Don.

Trump IS A KEK. Christ alive, you think he can get that little wilted white thumb into Melania? No sir, she's got herself a big black bull and DTJ janks it to his muscular black ass throwing gobs of load into that foreign whore.

I should have voted for Cruz.

What's the issue?

Then why is "g.o back to Red.dit" filtered text you fucking loser?

your image has triggered me

listen faggot i got 4 bitches on my dick right now as a matter of fact i got 2 of my bitches typing this for me while i makeout with the other and the last is making me a sandwhich so you can fuck off back to fagsville with your dumbass oh look thats my fifth bitch knockin on the door you fucking retard

Yes, they should. Otherwise third-worlders will just dump their spawn off here for gimmedats.

That's not what was said at the press release today at all. What was said is that the priority will be removing those who are criminals or have criminal history. The "dreamers" aren't in this category. Spicer went on to say that anyone here illegally may get removed at any time irrespective of them being in the previously mentioned category or not. Fake News.

lol nothing wrong with legal immigrants
youre just xenophobic

They also tried to claim Trump wouldn't build the wall or deport any illegals, so I'm not too worried about this one. "Dreamers" are going home, anchor babies are going home, they are all going the fuck home.

>Dreamers
>Literally a meme created by the left to soften the right's stance on immigration
>Don is falling for a meme
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

lying press again
Spicer made it clear that they are focusing on criminal illegals that have deportation orders first
and gave subtle hints toward daca being next afterward
he never excluded it and said clearly
ILLEGALS ARE SUBJECT TO DEPORTATION AT ANY TIME

As long as they don't have a path to citizenship and papers to work legally it isn't such big of a deal

>lol nothing wrong with legal immigrants

Disproportionate welfare dependence, only capable of menial labor (job that will be replaced by automation in the coming years), disproportionately commit crime, etc

Someone needs to fucking tell him that's not right

REEEEEEEEEEEEE x2

No SJW's win at that, They openly commit crimes at their violate Protests

He's prioritizing criminals you colossal faggot

For me this has always been a tough one. It ain't their faults that their parents were shitheads and broke the law. There's only a few things we can do.

1. If we deport the parents, then deport the kids too.

2. If the kids don't want to go, they can stay with family who is here legally.

3. If they have no family here legally and for whatever reason, don't want to go back with their parents to Mexico, the government can take care of them until such time that the parents are able to re-enter the US legally.

4. We can always genocide them all too, but I don't think that will go over very well in the international community.

lol trump is such a f*cking retard

>the government can take care of them..

FUCK OFF

I really hate this place since r/the_donald started linking here. Liberal trash.

butthurt clown lol

they came here illegally Which is a Federal crime, Which is against American's Laws & America.

The children had no choice, But this move might encourage more Criminals to illegally abandon their children here.

People shouldn't be calling Whites nowadays Racist, because the same principle is there.. If you're gonna say white children are raciest who grew up here, then you better deport those illegal Children who grew up here.

Read his fucking book: The Art of the Deal
Then you won't have nearly as many questions

Trump needs to get a birthright citizenship amendment passed, that is the only way I would accept allowing dreamers to remain.

If they came here as kids, 90% chance they went through school.
If they went through school, they should be able to apply for a greencard and citizenship.
Just have a box of forms to fill out in the back of the ICE van.

Fuck off beaner

Thought that was a delicious slab of butter melting in the pan.

If the child is under 18 they will have to have a legal citizen guardian or it's child Abandonment and the dreamers won't last long regardless you don't see how it's 3d chess.

Most likely this. Trump doesn't want to cause civil unrest as he slowly maneuvers his planned immigration policies into full effect.

We need to target the anchor babies problem at the source and that is a constitution. We need an amendment that makes the idea of anchor babies no longer valid.

If he uses dreamers as a bargaining chip for this amendment I I think it's a worthwhile trade.

I remember a Hitler speech about dreamers.

I'll believe it when I hear him say it live

since they are citizens and can enter and leave the US normally.

you can just kick them out with their parents and they can come in whenever they want when they get older.

It makes me so happy knowing what stress Trump has had on your community.

No remorse for invaders, spare no pity for a traitor.

>'dreamers'
what kind of legal concept is that.

So his immigration policy is essentially going to be EXACTLY THE SAME as Obama's. This will make liberals chimp out because most of them have no idea how much of a border hawk Obama was, and it will make conservatives chimp out because Trump is walking back his promises. What a terrible decision.

This
SeeWithout any guidelines to put the children on the government doll we are assuming the child has a legal citizen guardian to stay with out they will Have to go with their parents or it's abandonment. Of they are left here with another illegal it will only be a matter of time before that one is deported aswell

Wow, I can't believe trump would betray us like this. Seriously though, things have been fun but we can't let this man get his hands on the nuclear codes.

This right here. They are foreigners and we have our own problems.

>its been a month hur dur Trump hasn't teleported I mean deported over a couple million illegals already should of voted for Bernie

Fucking idiots!

So it's okay for local tax payers to be held hostage because parents dragged their kid over the border? A country isn't a charity.

Trump is deporting all illegals not just criminals and the children are simply a bargaining chip who won't be able to stay here regardless.

He's being realistic folks, chill out.

>since they are citizens

No they aren't you fucking retard.

>It's okay to kick out the old generation that's already done their breeding but we have to keep the new generation of mass spawning shitskins so that we can pay to raise all of their children just like we paid for them. Why are you goyim not happy with this compromise?

>not enforcing the law
>being realistic

While I'm not the biggest fan of this, kids shouldn't be punished for actions their parents make when they are like 3.

Parents should be sent back though.

Dreamers are here legally.

fyi.

>legally

Chew on that you dips.

>Wall*

the law is the law

No dreamers are literally illegal immigrants children they are not anchor babies

You are fucking stupid

>All people here who are here illegally will be subject to deportation
Also DACA can just be ignored because its a fucking memo, its not law.

shouldnt we just wait and see what happens instead of freaking out.
For all we know he could just be focusing on the worse and the worse and then will deport the kids.

This is fake news, chill out. Spicer made it very fucking clear in the press conference. ALL people who are here illegaly are subject to deportation. This is just more Amnesty Don shilling.

They will never be allowed to become citizens and vote. Trump will kick out all criminal aliens.

This.

Deporting children would make him look really bad and would prevent him from getting reelected. Deporting the adults is still a very major positive effect. We can get at least a few million out like that.

ANCHOR BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

getting back into the country

Says who...

Anchor babies are arguably citizens

Dreamers are not

However dreamers are adults.

Arguably he's dangling it in the hopes that Senator Cotton's "make 90% of legal immigrants white" immigration law can get fast-tracked through Congress by getting faggots like Graham and McCain to shut the fuck up. He can always deport them later.

Keep in mind that under Senator Cotton's law the Dreamers would be unable to bring their parents and siblings into the USA from Mexico- they'd essentially have to choose between abandoning their parents in Mexico to stay or going back.

Same with anchor babies.

It is possible he is again playing 5D chess here, since you'd have to be kind of a cunt and a retard to stay in America while dear old mom is languishing in poverty in Mexico unable to enter the USA.

>1 post by this Iedditor

He wouldn't have been elected in the first place if not for wanting to deport illegals.

Yea, but then again, Whites shouldn't need to bargain, because they diddin do nuffin.. really, Whites shouldn't be labeled for something that their Great, great, great, Grand dad might of did.

Thinking about it more, You would be trading a bad false Tittle for legal citizenship..

I agree

An orphanage they go then? In the US of corse

Then again this could happen

im called a racist white man every day

i also have had to hide my german heritedge because i would be called a nazi all throughout my school years

now im reminded of the slaves (my family were euro) so i had no part in this yet im still help guity for my skin color

Women. Women will not vote for someone who kicks children out of the country. It's maternal instincts.

>DACA
Filing proper paper work to avoid deportation, you are doing it right.

If everyone did it the legal way there would be no fucking problem. Best solution though is to FIX MEXICO. Make it so people don't want to fucking leave.

Relax.
Baby Steps.
He got in office, and cracked down on illegals that were offenders of violent crime.
Now he's cracking down on all illegals except for the "dreamers"
After 2 or 3 months, the dreamers will be included.
Trump isn't retarded and understands that immediately rounding people up the moment he took office is just a little to close to Hitler. It would have validated the extreme left's cries of "Literally Hitler".

This way, the deportations don't seem as Hitler-esque, and the left will continue to invoke that name and slowly make the normies desensitized to the accusation.
The man knows what he's doing.