White people have mass immigration because they're just too nice and altruistic for their own good

>white people have mass immigration because they're just too nice and altruistic for their own good

You guys don't actually believe this, do you? Mass immigration exists because it's economically beneficial.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v8CnqKv_zQM
youtube.com/watch?v=wHZqXmTvojE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

economically beneficial to (((who))) exactly?

so beneficial to have people on welfare. What a genius.

We need a growing population to keep the economy going. The population is shrinking, so we need people from outside to come in to keep the economy going.

You can't have a welfare state and not control immigration. One or the other leaf.

That shit is a lie. The numbers are only growing on paper. Normal citizens won't see any of it, just the corporations and people at the top. The corporations are then the ones lobbying for more people to see more consumers in the market to be able to sell more. The whole thing is then fake as it's kept going through debt.

Literally retarded, in Asia they decided to instead go to automation and its already had massive benefits for their productivity and its allowed their shrinking population the ability to own two homes as a standard. While you faggots advocate for more "diversity" and lose what culture you have to the hordes the chinks and japs will still be Chinese and Japanese in 100 years both culturally and ethnically.

I don't see why preserving our race is so important to you. We are all members of the same race, the human race. Culture isn't even relevant.

Are you retarded?

mass immigration exists because these """""people"""" if you can classify as such ARE INVITED BY MERKEL TO COME HERE.

Once you announce to the world we take in refugees what keeps 70% of the world which is poor as shit from risking their life and moving to Europe as it';s the most wealthiest continent nearby and travel to the promised land of welfare.

you fucking dumb retarded inbred plebbit frog poster

kill yourself manlet turbo virgin leaf scum

Then why doesn't Japan, Korea and China have mass immigration?

>come into the country
>unskilled
>go on welfare
>stay on welfare

Yeah sounds like a good deal for us non immigrants. Higher taxes woo hoo!

If it's so economically beneficial to import millions of poor people, then it must be beneficial for me to invite homeless people into my house. Apparently, I'll make more money and my costs will go down somehow.

>Culture isn't relevent
So tell me, what happened to all that advancement and technology left to the Africans in Africa. There were very many that were left with the knowledge on how to maintain and operate them yet they let it all crumble away.

Why didn't they use what was given to them and uplift themselves further?

Instead they just regressed because their culture and society wasn't ready, bringing them here would never change that, you can see it in Europe where over 96% of the refugees haven't even tried to find work because they would much rather live off of state benefits and spread Islam.

CORRECTION: Mass immigration exists because some retards allow it to happen.
Period. The agenda for mass emmigration in Europa in nothing new.
If you can't deep throat this red pill you are doomed.

is*

you can share the dept

> economically beneficial.

If that were true, Canada's economy would be booming.

>This is what Americans actually believe

But isn't population driving man made climate change? And driving up population density causing more pollution and garbage and resources to be used?

shitpost less maybe?

Both are true.

The Jew oligarchs and smaller businesses make it happen to get cheap labor, and also t

>somebody actually took the time to make this

The rich want cheap labor

The Jews want to breed out the whites

Liberal whites are brainwashed into supporting it, because they're altruistic and help others at the expense of their own race and they're so indoctrinated, they don't even know they're doing that. The Jews are using them as a weapon unto themselves and the white race as a whole.

>white people
>too nice and altruistic

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha, nice one Canada

>age of consent in Mexico is 12

Mass immigration exists because the Jews want to ruin the west. Fuck off shill

Rich people get cheap labor. But why shouldn't the labor exert the sovereign power of their votes to get their government to institute labor protectionism? Sure it will lower GDP but it will benefit labor.

It would be like if a widget manufacturer benefited from protectionism. Other interests would be harmed by expensive widgets, but the widget manufacturer would only benefit.

Labor should benefit from protectionism against competition from imported labor.

it´s not mass immigration that is beneficial to the economy, it´s a growing population. If the birthrates were high enough the mass immigrant movement would never have been considered.

Why pay to raise a baby when you can import a fully grown adult who will be ready to work immediately?

More people means more needs. Less people means it is possible to do as well or better with less.

GDP is not equal to Wellbeing.

That's true of the people who actually set policy platforms. These people exploit the good intentions of the under-informed. It's actually kind of sickening when you think about it.

You're right it is, but you're wrong about to whom that applies

It's not in the long run in about 2 generations it will all collapse

Literally: Pizza Scheme
youtube.com/watch?v=v8CnqKv_zQM

>GDP is not equal to Wellbeing.
Holy shit, I can't believe someone would actually say this, how stupid are you?

>It's economically beneficial to replace your people, goyim.
>Don't think of it as genocide, think of it as cultural enrichment

This.

So why is it every time we talk about giving government incentive to raise the white (and all current citizen) birth rates which are insanely low due to how expensive it is to have kids, liberals counter with talking about overpopulation. I think there's something else going on here

Lower wages aren't economically beneficial. Only for the top few. This is basic stuff man, get it together.

If 1 in over 10000 muslim migrants get a job, how is it economically beneficial?
Just keep pretending your muslim fetish is justified.

White people are not too nice and altruistic. That is how the liberals like to justify it, but the mass immigration is actually a result of our intrinsic desire to conquer and civilize barbarians. The mistake is thinking that they are similar to us (they are not), and expecting them to become civilized with just a change in environment.

GDP / population is closer to being wellbeing.

Median income is even closer.

>economically beneficial
> need a growing population to keep the economy going
>The population is shrinking, so we need people from outside to come in to keep the economy going.
>"Record Number of Immigrants Become Canadian Citizens Under Harper Government

youtube.com/watch?v=wHZqXmTvojE

9/10 leafs are shills

There is no proof that they aren't like us. Keep believing pseudoscience nonsense.

Go away justin

for the record i will shill if you pay me o/

Liberals would respond to this with "replace your people? What? Your people are the people who live in your county, those Muslims are your people now"

>Disunity is unity
War is peace
Freedom is slavery
Ignorance is strength

Instead of importing people that are hostile to the culture of the nation just subsidize the nations birth rate. Instead of fracturing it through immigration

The proof is that they were unable to create societies equivalent to ours. If they were like us, there would be just as many whites emigrating to their countries as non whites moving to white countries. In summation, if they were just like us...they would be just like us, and do the same things we do, and accomplish the same things we do.

The birth rates in countries like Canada were fine when people could actually get a living wage when they left High-school we know it's never going to be like that again though. But people are going to school into their mid 20's now just so they can compete. And then they have student loans and debt and no time or ability to care for a family. If they actually cared they'd incentivize it rather than a short term solution that is only driving up social, political, cultural and religious strife in western nations.

is that the official leftist mantra now?

Seriously, Orwell would be disgusted by how you try to divide us in these critical times.

Legal immigration and illegal immigration what dont you retards understand about this ?

How about you do your Canadian duty and help us make this country better instead of trying to stir shit up?

That was another lie, as it turns out.

>economical beneficial

Explain Japan? Third biggest economy in the world, no immigration almost at all.

>were all human race
You need to stop assuming all Humans from every part of the world act like those living in 1st World Western Nations. Because any exposure to those from the 3rd world will tell you different.
>What is culture for $400 Alex?
Stop drinking the Liberal coolaid. Have you seen Sweden's attempt at "Diversity"? It'll happen here if the Libs keep it up.

All dog breeds are the sme race leaf are you baiting?

>how you try to divide us
>instead of trying to stir shit up?
Fuck off shill. I'm not stirring anything up.

Sub saharan african genes turn you into a violent Impulsive retard

Yea,by brining Non-Whites to replace declining and aging White population.

See my post earlier
Whenever you talk about working to raise birth rates they say "the world is overpopulated"
There's something else going on here

Not surprised Nigger leaf.

>economically beneficial
only for the people hiring them

rekt by the mountain

Someone should teach you how to use a penis and a vagina to get more population.

>Clearly illegals who are literal fucking leaches, paying no income tax, draining the welfare system and getting government handouts will keep our economy going!
No. Just no

Like statistics?
Non-whites tend to be more in favor of bigger government and stuff payed with taxpayers' money, tend to have higher crime rates(except for asians), etc.

Stop replying to obvious leaf-bait, for fucks sake.

They aren't white you fucking racist, they're diverse enough! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS A NON-WHITE IT'S 100% DIVERSE!

>Canadian duty
Oh fuck of Commie, you don't represent the values of all Canadians no matter how much you shill that narrative.

economically beneficial to profiteers?

You know who is currently trying to divide the country? University faculties to name one.

>paying for dumber than shit somalians to do nothing but breed more retards

Literally suicidal work ethic

No, welfare is not the answer to what millions of people are going to do. We need a way to hire them to do some work even if no profit is made from it immediately. Give em some products to build a house, say they can live in it after if they want to, but just say that they should all be employed, but its best that they're employed to build their own infrastructure since we already have ours. I dunno, is this too humane a solution for /pol? Answer me you fucking faggot lurker nazis

Literally kill yourself, torontocuck.

True actually.

How can it be fake, if it structures the very world in which its inhabitants live, sensai?

Leftists actually beleive more welfare = prosperity. An ideal leftist society would be one where nobody works and the only taxes come from (((bankers))) and (((chairmen))) who are the only ones who do make money in such society

>MUH CORPORATIONS

How about you get off your backside and work hard? Then maybe you can be one of these "people at the top" you rail against - who, btw, have earned every penny.

t. American

>Why can't you just do exactly what I tell you to do, let your race and culture die and ruin the country like a good goy!?
You are so fucked in the head it's insane

Sounds like the communist ((utopia)) to me.
Can't even grow you food or rebel against the goverment because your guns are gone and everything you grow or manufacture belongs to the ((state))

>germany paid 22 billion euros in 2016 for the rapefugees
>none of these rapefugees even know how to read or use a toilet
>Mass immigration exists because it's economically beneficial.
>mfw

Sorry mate you boys got full on KALERGI'D.
Fucking sad, I hope you can get AfD in there and stem the tides a bit until a proper furher can rise.

That is literally the exact same argument Alan Greenspan, the holder of the chair of the federal reserve bank which accidentally messed up the world economy with bad planning in 2008! Seriously watch his interviews on youtube. He says that 'worker insecurity' is what caused the financial 'success' and was called a "Saint" by other financial "experts" or rather "priests", global finance is more like a church where the more revered and powerful you are the more stocks you have, and so politics refers to you as a key political player, saying that "this has happened in the markets" as if the whims of the markets overrule the whims of politics - politics which, in Alan Greenspans' words, always wants 'hand-outs'. The biggest problem in the future according to Greenspan? The elderly, because they will be in large numbers and need hand outs. Hand outs, he says, are always political. However his bank needed a hand out when it misplanned the global economy. The very experts leading us don't know what they're doing, that's the frightening thing to get a handle of . Not that secret governments have unlimited resources and power, but in effect, they don't see the future coming, can't predict the own catastrophic size of their misjudgements, and are prone to human error. So, their failures also lead to recessions and then blame it on the people whom they failed depended on their rigorous planning so much that they had absolutely no livelihood prospects or support from any other entity when that global bank system went down.

>Give em
You lost me there. The minimum wage screws life for low-skilled workers(the immigrants that live on welfare). Without welfare and minimum wage laws and regulations that makes it hard to hire and fire, immigration would be good for the economy. However, people are not against immigration purely for economic reasons, maybe these are even the least important.

not in the long term
it's like if you adopted a bunch of kids, hoping they will make you wealthy

then they just try to mooch off you instead

Labour costs exceed materials costs, and when the very labour you are doing, depends on your future home away from a war zone, I don't see why if the materials were supplied (which cost just a small fraction, perhaps not even a 16th of the overall cost of hiring workers to spend their day constructing it or learning how to construct it) plus we have all the digital tools and learning programs to help them know how to construct a house, and learning also works, so long as they're doing something.

But I guess we aren't an egalitarian, good society, we're an evil, selfish, uncaring society, aren't we? And it will never change from that way because human nature is un-changeable, and you will probably argue that this system best reflects human nature as it is in its most unsullied form.

The economy won't just collapse fucking kike

Therefore you will argue that this sytem is the only realistic system that we have, and that any way outside of the system of profit is untenable with human nature

Let me don on my fedora for a moment. Yes on the one hand the idea is to keep the Ponzi scheme going.
But it is in fact much more insidious than that, it gives a huge boost to left wing parties. It moves the political "equilibrium", the platform that's supposed to appeal to the average voter further and further to the left.
Diversity destroys social cohesion, it atomizes communities into individuals so in the future no group will be able to organize en masse and rebel.
This is further compounded by the fact that everyone is so reliant on the internet these days and the large social networks are in the hands of the establishment.
They will throttle you, they will remove you and your ideas or like in Germany fucking report you to the police. Stasi has nothing on facebook when it comes to having personal information about everyone.

It's not about the fucking corporations. They are perfectly happy having sweatshops and factories with 10 year olds wiping phone screens with cancerous chemicals.
Why move th 3rd worlders when you can sign an international trade agreement and just move the manufacturing?

The whole world will be turned into a reservation, an open air prison. Every manner of degeneracy will be normalized, your kids will grow up in the new "normal" having no clue how crazy things actually are.
Your grandchildren will not look like you, and they will not respect you or like you because you don't understand the latest fads and gizmos, they'll think you're stupid.
Your neighbours won't speak your language and you'll be looked upon as morally deficient for not liking it.

You mean Zuckerberg is worse than a Stasi officer?? What is he gonna break down my door at 4am in the morning, then take me into a torturing room and force me to post a shared friend's timeline for their birthday or something?

To build a house, you need engineers, architects, electricians, well skilled labor. This kinds of things are not learned in a month or even a year. The it has to be decided what kinds of materials are used, how big will be the house, and how much costs the land it occupies. Their labor could be used for more urgent needs, and then these people could buy or rent houses that are much more efficiently built. That argument of "as long as they are doing something" is a falacy, what if we pay half of them to dig a hole and the other half to fill it with dirt? Does it follow?

>4am in the morning

Nah, he'll just inform the German police that you didn't like migrants and then you'll lose custody of your kids.

Nothing stimulates the economy like illiterate welfare abusers.

It's politically beneficial to the people advocating more welfare.

Importing people, the vast majority of whom will never get of welfare, is economical suicide.

No his company will document your every activity online and record your voice and every moment from your webcam and microphone so that everything you do privately can be used for marketing and data collection as well as for intelligence agencies to pinpoint unrest and dissent in the ranks. Nice numerals though you blind cunt