A much BIGGER star than he's ever been

>Book Still coming out
>Better Sales because everyone who likes him will rally around
>Will make half a million at minimum
>Leaving Breitbart to start his own media company
>Press conference attended by dozens of international reporters
>College tour will continue
>Basically a household name at this point

How do Milo haters live with themselves knowing that this faggot is only going to keep getting more and more popular while Nazis keep getting assaulted on video?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/02/21/full-remarks-milo-delivers-speech-press-conference-amid-video-scandal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

M I L O
I
L
O

Shadilay

I'm a #milomissile than day 1.

He's a fraud.

Gonna go buy his book now

>streisand effect still not understood by literally anyone on any kike payroll anywhere

top kljasd

i've never payed attention to him, but i'm starting to like this guy.

>book still coming out

source?

>tfw Milo becomes the next president
>tfw the leftists never recovery
>tfw Milo will be alright

kek

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/02/21/full-remarks-milo-delivers-speech-press-conference-amid-video-scandal/ ctrlf book

Honestly, as much as I hate this faggot kike, I still want him to come out of this the victor over the media. That way we get to have two victories: the media and their shills lose, and we can still bring up this incident every time liberals try to normalized actual pedophiles.

He is literally genius. He now answers to no one. Let's be honest, tech editor at Breitbart? Milo was much more important to them. This now has propelled him into his own brand. Making him much much much more successful in book sales and solely reaping the profit of his labors.

He needs to take a break and go to therapy.

Homophobia lost. What a timeline.

>>Book Still coming out
Que?

GO MILO, SAVE US.

>denial the post

deal with it, he is finished and creatively bankrupt

>MFW HE GOES AND CREATES HIS OWN NEWS AGENCY THAT OUTPERFORMS EVEN BREITBART

I don't know what to think about mr faggot here. Part of me has always hated him for being coalburning jew faggot, but he also occasionally makes some good points and he always pisses off libshits. Am I the only one who is torn?

>lefties/cuckservatives try to publicly destroy someone
>make them more powerful/wealthy instead
They will never learn.
I wasn't even planing to buy his shitty book before this.

Actually might have to do that. Easy message to send.

Guy has nice suits

They have books in antileaf land?

You're a leaf.

he's a pedo you sick fucks

did you not read the salon/guardian/buzzfeed/cnn articles?

>did you not read the salon/guardian/buzzfeed/cnn articles?

That's sarcasm at it's finest right there and true comedic gold.

are these the same media saying that jackson was pedo as well? hm? makes you think..

He'll still to very well. The problem is now that they smeared him he won't be as effective at converting people.

Michael Jackson was black though. You never can tell with people so closely related to cannibals.

I'm not torn at all. I never liked him, or really paid much attention other than relish in the butthurt he causes the lefties and media,

If he were an actual pedo, I'd be out, but the fact that its all blown out of proportion, I can deal with the rest of the degenerate shit as long as he keeps them so close to committing suicide from the anger

>Book still coming out

No it isn't?

He's making half a million at least with his book, not to mention starting his own media company would be a real swift kick to the media's nuts. Mfw George Soros' name got dropped by reporters

this.

I really hated his smug face, but now I'm going to have to actually support him. He pissed off to many in the msm and marxist groups to not rally to his side.

fuck I was really hoping he would go on being a thorn in their side, now I need to start contributing to make sure he doesn't go away. I def going to buy a book if it actually does get published

>Half a million
WOOOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAADASFASFFFFF

even norwegian media reported on him, he's getting big

His book deal is over with any major publisher: might still self publish on Amazon (lol). Lost his breitbart job, and he's destroyed any chance he ever had at transitioning over to the mainstream.

He'll form his own website soon IMO, and will stay on the irrelevant fringes.

Probably kills himself by the end of the year.

Based

grouping cnn with sites like that will finally end them

Even halfassedly condoning pedophilia, even if it was being edgy, is a detriment to his ideas

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

This might be helpful to him. His ego hit hard and he himself is humbled maybe he will make videos like he used to that I was much more found of.

i think whites are even more cannibalistic, it's just that you cannot brag about it. but alright, what about assange pedo plot?

This is bait. THey are trying to divide us. Just let him go.

Same media networks that:
1. Said Trump would lose the election
2. Said Trump was in a piss tape scandal
3. Have been paid or are being paid by Democrats
Yeah no fuck off shill

I WANT HIM TO COMMIT LIVE SUICIDE ON TV

who the fuck wants him in the mainstream you retarded ashy nigger?

do your really think anyone on pol wants him to represent the right? fuck off back to KFC you porchmonkey

>creatively
when was he ever about being creative?

with what money?

are you going to pay for it?

Is there a sauce for any of this? I hope it's true personally.

lrn2sarcasm

His politic carreer is over with any major party: might still campaign as an independent (lol). Lost his celebrity apprentice job, and he's destroyed any chance he ever had at transitioning over to the white house.
He'll form his own news channel soon IMO, and will stay on the irrelevant fringes.
Probably kills himself by the end of the year.

>he's destroyed any chance he ever had at transitioning over to the mainstream.
as if he ever had any chance at entering the cucked mainstream, which is what he made his business of destroying

CNN told you to abandon this bigot y-you can't do this

maybe he was too naïve to be aware of it, though

>His book deal is over with any major publisher: might still self publish on Amazon (lol
Wrong.

>Lost his breitbart job
Not a big loss. They needed him more than he needed them. He's his own man now.

>destroyed any chance he ever had at transitioning over to the mainstream.
LMAO

well, Milo seems to have a cult following, which has only grown over this year

He has the resources and support. He'll only do it if its gets his message across. otherwise he'll just continue his college tour

I think this has such great timing considering all those paedophilia busts that happened in the past few weeks... but of course the media decides to bitch and moan about Milo instead of pg. Kinda feels like the left is peojecting.

Who here wants to suck Milos big juicy faggot cock?

fyi leftist are using the same tactics the right used to discredit and attack the opposition

what is this tactic you might ask? before it was (insert target name) is a homosexual

how has the tactic changed over the years? homosexuality has become acceptable now there is a new form to smear any name in politics and that is

(insert target name) is a pedophile

and gentleman and a scholar.

>This dude advocates pedophilia, but it's OK, he's on our team.

Seriously OP is on the mark. He will come back stronger than ever. Jew tactics seem to actually be having the opposite effect. It's a Trump 2.0 situation. The harder they rally against, the harder people rally behind and join the cause. The left is losing numbers daily.

Amazing isnt it? This is why we say the left is eating itself. Too many different and opposing groups sharing tactics that no longer work.

At least people on the right tend to just agree with each other haha.

The same sites that defend pedophilia?

Gay nazi pedophile representing the alt-right. Am I right or am I leaf?

He had handled himself well. Attacks will continue from left and right, though.

Milo did more for the Alt-Right then anyone here,don't forget that,haters

>worshiping the man instead of the ideas

Protip: Milo is fucked.

There's a thing in life called "good judgment." Good judgment would be not to ever broach the subject of pedophilia when your political agenda has absolutely nothing to do with pedophilia.

Good judgment would be to understand that this is a very emotional topic for many people, but not an issue for anyone. It's a NON-issue, it needn't be discussed at all. Ever.

Good judgment would be to understand that being a faggot and also a political pundit means you should steer clear of the topic of sex altogether, lest people are forced to imagine you engaged in lustful buttsex with some old sugar daddy.

Milo did not exercise good judgment, and now he is going to disappear. We're better off for it, because he was nothing to us - a booster at best, of the conservative agenda, certainly not entrenched.

Had he become entrenched - elected to some high position within the RP, for example, as a token offering to its miniscule gay constituency - this could have proved disastrous.

Milo is not a nice person. No one is going to feel sorry for him. He's a smart guy. But not smart enough.

>>College tour will continue

I keep hearing this and I can't help but laugh at how absurd it is. The guy just got publicly shamed for his views on pedophilia and you think these college campuses are going to let him speak in them now? LMAO, you guys are fucking nuts.

Milo's career is over.

His book is still coming out? I thought it was cancelled?

All 3 of the men you just posted would be considered cucks

I never liked him, he is such an attention whore.

Milo. Its time to bring down Father Michael. bring him to court. Inform his bishop.

Give us his dox-

If you don´t do this you ll be a enabler of a childabuser

It just got dropped by the publisher, he says that it's still coming out this year and already has other publishers lining up to him.

you said in various interviews that you would be
"forever grateful" to Father Michael because you taught you to give good oral sex. who is he teaching this skill right now?

clarkson didnt advocate the diddling of children

There is no father Michael, it's been checked. He was being a cheeky cunt.

Gay
Faggot
Nonce
Greek

>Milo resigns

Looks like the left won :)

Fuck the deep state and fuck the (((media))). Grit your teeth and support the kike-faggot, for now.

His work isn't done yet.

you idiot he wasn't born in America

Damn that man is getting sexy : b

I'm only 13 but I'd gladly suck him off

yeah.. but now he has people offering him book deals.. he has choices now, chances are he makes even more money off the book now

He is /fa/ as fuck

>milo show on prime time
>Joe Roman podcast daytime tv
>Ben Shapiro guest appearances as a cuckservative comentor
>Stefan molynex show for dinner time
>styx late night
>info wars morning show staring Paul Joseph Watson

>tfw Milo will be alright
>wanting a homosexual jew catholic as president
>wanting a pedophile as president
>wanting a fucking alt light faggot as president
ye no Im good

JE SUIS MILO!
BUY THAT BOOK!

What's his media company going to be called? Little Boy Butthole News?

Anyone not willing to publish his book now is an idiot

No press is bad press

Pre-ordered and will buy 5 fucking copies of his book when he publishes it. Amazon was retarded for not picking it up themselves after S&S bailed.

As much as I disagree with what he said it was probably because he himself was abused. He has even back-pedalled and said as much himself.

This will only work in his favour as now he is an abuse victim on top of all his other minority bull shit.

That said he is a degenerate.
Don't let priests near your kids people.

Still a gay kike faggot who says it's cool to fuck kids and pushes Alt-Kike meme.

Nah he is done and he will not be missed.

They don't know what they've done.

based leaf. Milo will come out on the other side of this shill hit job and become the leader of the entire new media.

cool fake news you have there, shareblue

i hate that he's a flaming homo, i hate how degenerate he is, yet i have a certain soft spot for him. it's his sense of humor. i'll defend this fag against the kike media thats trying to sabotage him. that said, he won this round. try again, salon