Overwatch

New Overwatch character! SHE is an expert in Engineering and Artificial Intelligence.

She also happens to be an African Tribeswoman. Problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TWOyM9Axn-w
youtube.com/watch?v=qYH6o7eDF2U
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8x1R_e0OGw
youtube.com/watch?v=k8sQQ03cKaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She comes from a long line of african engineers

youtube.com/watch?v=TWOyM9Axn-w

youtube.com/watch?v=qYH6o7eDF2U

Brb checking Sup Forums

Serious question - doesn't this look so forced and tired to the average normie? It can't sit well with them, right? Like some part of them has to be saying, "hmm, I've never seen an african robotics expert before..."

>playing western trash

Just play superior nippon Ludo
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8x1R_e0OGw

You forget that normies are blue pilled as fuck so they see something like this as good virtue signaling.

yeah but what is her fking kit.

pffftttHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

since this is vidya, i have been looking for like 20mins on google for the name of the old windows 95/98 game where you just click flies that pop up (like whack-a-mole) and smash them with a hammer. pls halp

>hmm, I've never seen an african robotics expert before...
It's the future, everything is possible, don't be so backwards

WE

Who did this and got he/she/other gender pronouns
already a promotion?

robot-monk
time-skipping technology
sentient monkey

And you are triggered by this?

>Adawe, an African foundation
>awarding African mediocre as genius

Sounds right.

We wuz Microsoft

>It's the future, everything is possible, don't be so backwards
This so much, does no one realize robotics engineers are basically the janitors of the future? We need monkeys to tinker on the robots while we explore energy and space.

It's not the outright absurdity, it's the blatant pandering mixed with absurdity. If the giant monkey was preaching about white cops shooting his family then we'd have a proper comparison

this is ludicrous

time to go shitpost on v

>LA LOLI

Well it is fiction, so...

Mario Paint.

Kek. How retarded

>>The rest of the game is not blatant pandering

Don't you have a president to defend?

African aeronautics sure have advanced.

youtube.com/watch?v=k8sQQ03cKaw

You have to remember that in Overwatch Numbani is a multicultural utopia where man and machine live in harmony while reaping the delicious fruit of knowledge.
This means that if they find a smarter than average nig then it gets the grant. Same as in real life.

WE WUZ ROBOTICS ENGINEERS N SHIT

There's nothing wrong with a black person in a game about international mercenaries.

But it makes sense because of the lore, intelligent apes are not uncommon.

WUZ

> She also happens to be an African Tribeswoman. Problem?
My problem is overwatch destroys Holy Russian Temple, the beautiful symbol of Russia and does not apologizes for this choice of narrative.

I cant care less for educated negress. We educate a lot of them in our military colleges, so they would be able to protect their land against authors of overwatch.

Meh, it makes sense in the setting.
I mean, its fucking Blizzard and SJWatch, what do you expect?

This is a completely retarded character concept and obvious pandering, but at least the best characters all are white.

yeah, well, i have black chicks in my science class and the questions they ask our professor are fucking RETARDED.

I don't see anything wrong with it. Black kids are known inventors.

But the robots are shown to be the bad guys of the story. Why would they apologize for bad guys doing bad things?

No, a LOT of normies see through it.
They will especially with this, this is the most blatant liberal pandering I've ever seen in a video game.

KANGZ

>I cant care less for educated negress. We educate a lot of them in our military colleges, so they would be able to protect their land against authors of overwatch.
nice

Isn't that a video game? Who the fresh hell cares about those things any---

Oh, yeah, right, KIDS.

if it makes you feel any better shes about to die in plane crash over Greece.

The juxtaposition is intentional and most "normies" are smart enough to understand that. There's a certain amount of humor to someone who's so primitive-looking being a technology expert.

I don't think this is something like Black Girl Ironman, where she's black and female for the sake of being black and female.

> it`s just a brank pro
They should apologize and reissue all content with Temple Standing.

>he doesn't know that African tribeswomen invented computers and robots out of rocks, stick, mud, and animal excrement.

Learn your history shitlord.

Nice

The best part: this is only possible in fiction.

>Dem antiquated farm equipment couldnt beat a goddarn Tractor an' you expect them to beat some sentient robots?

>Numbani is a multiculti paradise where humans and machines live in harmony
>NEVERMIND THAT THE REST OF THE WORLD IS RISING UP AGAINST THE OMNIC MENACE
>NEVERMIND THAT AN EMP BOMB WAS DETONATED IN LONDON TO TERMINATE ALL OMNICS IN A 20 MILE RADIUS
>NEVERMIND THAT BASED RUSSIA HAS MECHS 10 STORIES TALL TO FEND OFF OMNIC SUPER-MECH INCURSIONS

Blizz is subtly redpilling everyone with their "robots of peace" understory.

What is with companies always making a genius nigger?

>The entire game is unrealistic, why does a smart nigger being added bother you?

Oh my fucking god I can see a liberal saying this holy shit.

This is what happens when you make characters appeal to specific groups of people instead of trying to make appealing characters. There's no backbone to hold up most of the personalities of each hero because they're pandering to a certain demographic and are extremely predictable/bland. They could instead be trying to create personalities that draw the interest of people because they're different and unique (and not the "I'm different" personality either, I mean stuff that hasn't been done before).

So glad I never bought into this meme game.

Does the CEO of Blizzard remind you of anything Sup Forums?

daaaamn did he get invited to buckingham palace?

Dear Switzerland.

I like your chocolate and your flag makes me feel like I am within reach of medical assistance if required.

That is all I wanted to say.

blacks the first modern humans built the first great civilization mesopotamia with the help of the anunnaki (aliens) they then spread to the egypt, and iran/india

do not doubt it, niggers created kek.

examples?

People are too afraid to be called racist and losing their job, their home, their family.. nowadays having a brain is pretty much illegal. Jews really suck.