Islam

Sup Forums, what do you think about David Wood?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=of-LkwSC8vE
youtube.com/watch?v=ijuMRAsanNk
youtube.com/watch?v=91AM7665cbo
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuXxHEHGRVu9H54IfV0XkhnqkcC3wm8mR
biblehub.com/romans/8-29.htm
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Corinthians 13
biblehub.com/matthew/12-50.htm
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Corinthians 12
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/02/17/pope-francis-muslim-terrorism-not-exist/
youtube.com/watch?v=4XFptOuJ_O8
youtube.com/watch?v=u1WO0uVeIY0
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians 3
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke 10:25-37
youtube.com/watch?v=DakEcY7Z5GU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy moly I just made a thread about him he is an utter legend

from what i've seen, pretty much based

I cant stop thinking the guy doesnt get enough recognition.

i have no idea who that is
his bookcase is pretty boring tho

I advise you to look him up on youtube. The guy is the ultimate islam destroyer.....

Destroyer is putting it lightly

This guy is to Muslims what Eichmann was to the Jews

Pretty autistic but he's very knowledgeable on Islam and Christianity

If you're familiar with nabeel qureshi, David is the one who got him to convert from Islam to Christianity

I wood not know!

The underrated are often some of the best. Muslims scholars are mortified of debating him.
youtube.com/watch?v=of-LkwSC8vE
youtube.com/watch?v=ijuMRAsanNk

He won't get the traction he deserves, for obvious reasons. What they're going to catapult him to the point of general awareness? ofcourse not.

Former psychopath turned christian upon reading the texts, extremely intellect and no bullshit driven, as such he has the proclevity to be more honest and taking no prisoners and straight forward than the general less fact driven christian. As such their appeal to emotion doesn't work very well with him if they disregard the facts he smirks and then destroys them.

Thats a shame doe. He could really redpill alot of delusional muslims if he had more atention.

He does make a few errors along the way, but he makes it up in his no bullshit zeal to adhere to the texts going both by them at their premise, both the islamic texts and the christian texts.

>Thats a shame doe. He could really redpill alot of delusional muslims if he had more atention.
Yep, but it takes someone wanting to listen for someone to hear. Look at the few views in comparison to what is contained in it.

Here's a funny one. youtube.com/watch?v=91AM7665cbo

Stumbled on him myself in my own pursuit quite a while ago, thanks for giving him some attention. As you well know, it's well deserved. It's great to see another user finding it independently.. there's a beauty in finding things on your own merit.

yep. I think this was his first youtube video.

He's fucking great.

Everyone should watch these short videos

>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuXxHEHGRVu9H54IfV0XkhnqkcC3wm8mR

I'm not Christian but I don't see how anyone can be Muslim when David Wood is around.

And im really glad i found this guy. When i first started looking up what islam stood for i was actually liking it because i was getting the western version of islam. Thank god i encountered this guy.

Live and learn my friend.

Thats the cool thing about him.He tears down islam only using facts and simple logic, and not his personal christian beliefs.

It's how god works, consider saul who became paul the apostle, at first he was like actively trying to kill christians, till he had the saul of tharssis moment.. as such he has a unique perspective/angle of approach to see things that the average christian didn't see.. Many such things! Sometimes you can't see the forest for all the trees..

Same thing about the trinity which if i didn't see it from the angle i saw it i would have missed it.. the holy spirit, the lord of hosts (physical beings guardians of the spheres) and the son of god the emmisary blueprint of future mankind.. let me show you. biblehub.com/romans/8-29.htm
"For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren." Blueprint.. to future singular race of mankind (end of racial division, one race one mankind/negating fall of man): love quantified biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Corinthians 13 "4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." directive. When jesus was asked your family wants to see you. He says who is my sister brother and mother (not father) biblehub.com/matthew/12-50.htm

many such things :) to the average christian they don't understand the trinity and as such can't decode higher understanding. It's the angle of approach that makes all the difference, did anything change.. the text was as it was, but they were inside it so they could not see it from the outside.

parable of good samaritan that codifies this directive into love your god and love your neighbourgh as yourself. As you can plainly see this is more than man can live up to, it's for man to aspire to but it's ultimately not FOR man but for the singular race of man in jesus's image/blueprint that is what we are to become after the judgement. Very deep what i just told you and don't expect you to "get" it right away. But just want to give you an example.

Yeah, I used to think Islam was a pretty weird religion and Muhammad was a warlord and liked to fuck his pre-teen wife. But what ever, there are alot of weird religions, ofc I've thought Islam should be eradicated for a long time but as far as a religion comes, I just felt it was just another religion that have more of a extreme following.

But now... It's impossible not to fucking giggle everytime you hear someone being Muslim. Islam is like Scientology in my eyes now.

Pretty based.
He's a great way to get informed on islam and refute the shit like "religion of peace" or "why haven't you married a qt muslim virgin yet Sup Forums? Islam is a redpilled religion"

The higher level of understanding of the bible doesn't come from the flock directly but oftentimes mostly from converts or similar. To educate the flock. They call these prophets or sages or men of god or men of wisdom. Because the flock are like sheep baaa baaa baaaahh.. won't get out of their own way to be honest with themselves. And it's the manner of the shepherd to protect them and guide them in the straight path by understanding. So that they aren't destroyed for lack of knowledge.

Saint Augustine once said "truth is like a lion: you do not need to defend it, merely let it loose". This point of view is entirely different from Islam, in which the leaders try to keep the core message as far away from the followers as they can. In the East they do it by force, and in the West by crying outrage (and a healthy dose of killing critics in the streets like they're fucking animals). David is using the Augustine method of exposing Muslims to their own sources, and you can't argue against him without arguing against the sources.

You know what I love the most about him? That one time when a Muslim threatened to kill him and he basically replied with "I'm going to be on the corner of X and Y in New York at this and that time. Come kill me", then showed up at the appointed time and place with his camera, waited for fifteen minutes, and then called the guy who threatened him a coward for not actually showing up and killing him. The absolute fucking madman!

>Former psychopath
See the above. I think he still has a bit of that psychopath in him.

Because inside the flock you don't look outside, and eventhough it is outside you need to look and THEN look again inside, it's not the same! And you see then plainly what the flock should've already known.. biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Corinthians 12 concerning spiritual gifts to edify the flock.

> I think he still has a bit of that psychopath in him.
Maybe he does, but god uses a corrupt vessel for good in this instance.

That was great. Still i bet hes going to get himself killed doing that kind of stuff.

The path of a christian is to say how things are, not to be politically correct. If you want to be politically correct, don't be a christian, the politically correct christians are not who they claim to be, which is why they don't understand the texts. It's not not to say it it is not to act with violence! But preach the way things are without fear. The western christians have hogtied themselves with this idea of political correctness.. It's their own undoing, also the reason the protestants are such is because they want to follow christ not papal edicts, the pope coming out saying radical islam doesn't exist.. is a prime example of why.. what can happen with man elected pope..

The papacy arose where all christians unified under the catholics to defend themselves against islamic aggression for several centuries in europe. When it was more calmed down, they wanted to follow christ only (the protestants) the catholics then persecuted them and there was a brief inter christian war because of it. You can thank islam for the papacy, and right now the papacy is busy thanking islam for its existence by saying islamic terroribreitbart.com/national-security/2017/02/17/pope-francis-muslim-terrorism-not-exist/ Good riddance! To the protestants there is one "man" they trust born of a virgin, and the man elected papacy is not he!

Infact one of the main issue the non christians have with christianity is the papacy.. they neglect that there are dissenting oppinions to follow christ only (protestant) or to follow christ through the papacy and the ideal of apostolic succession.. (catholic) (which is herecy as you can clearly see them performing further and further heretical acts).

And he would die a true martyr and if they do kill him I promise as God is my witness to take his place

I have seen no one else so well read on the Qur'an and the Haddiths ready to argue any point a Muslim can throw at him about how Islam is a religion of peace and scientific progress

By putting out these videos without fear he is providing us all with an invaluable service and God bless him and his friends and associates for making it all happen

The notion of apostolic succession (the papacy) is a way for mighty men to exhalt themselves over christianity and claim apostolic succession.. and then use that as a footstool to destroy christianity in the west. What is the current pope doing, just watch the catholic insurrection, it is going to be quite a show.. this man elected pope they have now has gone far beyond his boundaries already! And seems to like islam more than his christian constituents such is the danger of not simply following christ but man elected apostolic successors!

>The western christians have hogtied themselves with this idea of political correctness.
And that's why Christianity is losing in the West. I don't know in which one of his videos it was, but in one of his vids Friar Barron commented on this. When he was still attending his seminar, everyone generally looked down on the tradition of apologetics. It was deemed "anti-atheist", "anti-protestant", "anti-muslim" and all that stuff. And he was being educated in the "new Catholocism" that was peaceful and loving and especially ~*tolerant*~. The problem is that the New Atheists have none of that. Despite their name, their arguments are nothing new: it's the same stuff we've seen for centuries (and often better formulated than today). The problem is their approach: they're no longer academics, they're like the pop scientists of religion. This results in teenagers being shown apparant flaws in their faiths, and "tolerance" approved priests being unable to answer these objections. What do you think a rational human being does in such situations? He naturally abandons his religion as a bunch of hogwash that's only enforced by wishful thinking.

The accusation that's often thrown at the Catholic Church that it's a backwards institution is wrong. The real problem with the Church (and many Protestant churches) is exactly the opposite: they want to be as hip as possible to the point of gutting doctrine for good PR.
>Inb4 "muh pedo priests"
That's EXACTLY part of the problem. The Church knew of these priests but why didn't they do anything about it? Because it would result in bad PR. Back in ye olde days if a priest fiddled a kid's diddle, the inquisition would nab him and he'd be sent to some convent far in the mountains where he rarely sees anyone except the other members of the convent. Now a kiddy fiddler is allowed to become a fucking bishop if it means avoiding negative press. Because that's all that matters: image. Style over substance, appeal over doctrine.

I think that may be the case a while ago, but not now. The pope right now is like the queen of gb... they do what they do just for show and tradition.

Great, great man.
Wish he made more videos about theology but I understand his reasons for shitting on the entire Islamic belief system.

Can someone explain how he managed to delude himself into believing in Christianity and the Bible and all that, but thinks the Quran is nonsense? And what about the Torah? I don't get it.

Matter of studying these things in DEPTH danebro.

He doesn't have it ALL figured out but he's a solid start for looking into such things. A primer in many ways. There are many things that he doesn't have figured out aswell. But that which he knows he speaks of eloquently.

So he studied the Bible and the Quran in "DEPTH" and somehow came to the conclusion that the Bible is the one to go for?

(You)

>i found david wood, now i know everything there is to know
Oh nono your journey is just beginning!

Are you high or literally retarded?

Well i mean we can talk about it primafacea but if you have the view that "if i need to figure out something i just need someone to tell me it" you're not going to get the understanding you might want to find. That's not how you understand it you have to immerse yourself in it much much more.

I'm asking because the Bible has fucked up shit in it all the same as the other two books, so how he made the mental gymnastics to ignore those is what I don't understand about him.

Do you guys know who christian_prince is? Do you guys remember investigateislam? This guy is a middle-Eastern guy that destroys islam using the original texts because he reads them in arabic.

Investigate islam is THE ultimate islam destroyer.

10 years ago he would host paltalk chat rooms and single-handedly destroy every single muslim that would debate him. Muslims were afraid to debate him.

Neither. Slightly fatigued but that's a side issue. Time to go to sleep soon. But if you want to know things and understand things, you have to in a way become one with it and merge with it without becoming it. Probably the best way i can say it. He doesn't understand the jewish thing with them being tribe of esau and jacob being replacement for the jews for their transgressions and many such other things. But he deals with a certain segment of understanding (islam is not like christianity vice versa) so he's more of a primer.

There are no mental gymnastics, you are just retarded. David Wood was a huge sociopath edgy fedora who started getting informed about Christianity out of contempt in jail in order to argue against a christian person.

youtube.com/watch?v=4XFptOuJ_O8

here's the link.

He's been shutdown countless time.

youtube.com/watch?v=u1WO0uVeIY0

>bible has some fucked up stuff in it (torah/tanakh old testament)
This is not bible study course my friend, there's several covenants, and the messianic covenant takes presedence. I think the best way to introduce you to that is galatians 3.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians 3

"19 Why, then, was the law given at all? It was added because of transgressions until the Seed to whom the promise referred had come. The law was given through angels and entrusted to a mediator. 20 A mediator, however, implies more than one party; but God is one.

21 Is the law, therefore, opposed to the promises of God? Absolutely not! For if a law had been given that could impart life, then righteousness would certainly have come by the law. 22 But Scripture has locked up everything under the control of sin, so that what was promised, being given through faith in Jesus Christ, might be given to those who believe."

The whole purpose of the covenant of abraham was to facilitate christ, which then abrahamic covenant falls away. Also circumcision was punishment for hebrews for doing weeping for tammuz ritual and the whole purpose of circumcision is to reduce sexual pleasure (it was sexual ritual) and was means of punishment for them only them to identify them as transgressors (esau). Long story but these things were because of their disobedience. And only for a season. And not to be for all man.

The heart of the law that i just went through is love your neighbourgh as yourself reduced to a simple understanding as the parable of good samaritan does by putting the aforementioned together.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke 10:25-37 as ideal of christianity. encompassing the love quantified directive into love god and love your neighbourgh.

That is the law for the christians, not the ot stuff, that was for certain hebrew tribes (esau which was chosen but sold their _birthright_ to jacob which means supplanter) they were chosen but continually disobedient john 8:31 onwards. that were supplanted by the christians. Jews are not house of god they are pretenders but god wants to save esau aswell as john 8 he says to the few of esau/hebrews "the truth shall set you free" about what they were doing.

But i don't want to give you all a bible crash course it's out of scope for this discussion and would take many days, but i have given you relevant things you can look into for yourself, as i pointed out to the fine gentleman that made this post, there is a beauty in finding out things by your own merit. Because then you own it and pursue it by your own desire, but i have definately showed you where to look!

>David Wood was a huge sociopath edgy fedora who started getting informed about Christianity out of contempt in jail in order to argue against a christian person.
And then ended up agreeing with christianity that he was trying to smugly arguing against and studied it to destroy him yet found himself believing it after doing so, hey if you want his testimony you top fedora wielding smugtard, it's up on his channel for all to see. "why i am a christian." youtube.com/watch?v=DakEcY7Z5GU not like he's trying to hide it.