Washington Post reports on Sweden riots

Washington Post NO!

CNN reported on it too. Genuinely thrilled about this, finally this shit is no longer being swept under the rug.

inb4 Trump is blamed somehow for the riots

>Unrest follows Trump's Immigration Comments

Oh come the FUCK on

He is. See:

Seriously.
>Trump is making shit up he's a fucking retard
>Trump's made up comments caused riots

WaPo is fucking dead. I hope they all hang.

All it says is "unrest follows", not "unrest was caused by". You people are reading into things too much.

>All it says is "unrest follows", not "unrest was caused by". You people are reading into things too much.

Tbh they're not. They're journalists, the wording is intentional. The job basically requires slanting and it's not an accident they phrase it that way.

They phrase it that way on purpose.

All they said was "Russia influenced the election," not "Russia hacked the election results."

Except that's what people took away from the MSM reports on the election. So, yes, they are blaming Trump for the riots.

So you don't see an attempt of guilt by association there?

Clearly it's Donald Trump's fault

>it's no longer swept under the rug
Because they honestly can't anymore. Leftists eat the msm shit up and we are redpilled, but none of those demographics matter. The vast majority of independents are no longer buying the narrative

My opinion of msm is so low I'm always stunned when they report the truth about stuff like this.

I guess they're not THAT far gone.

>when they report the truth
They're blaming Trump for the riots to try to exonerate the immigrants. The only reason they're acknowledging it is because they already blew Sweden up in the news and it'd be impossible to ignore this like the shit in Brazil.

TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR TIME MACHINE

They know word is spreading through alternative media channels about the shit that's going down. This is pre-emptive strike by the MSM so they can spin the story to suit their natrative. They're learning.

>Trump insults Muslims in Sweden for being violent

>Muslims take to the streets and show just how violent they are to.... Retaliate at Trump...........

>...... For saying they're violent

They are still trying to sweep it under by blaming it on Trump.

this is fucking "youtube video caused benghazi" tier bullshit.

Local news reported on it as well
Intersestingly enough the comments are disabled after they bashed trump for his comment on sweden

Are they actually blaming these riots on Trump?

They refuse to learn when it comes to certain aspects, and they're not learning fast enough in the areas they ARE learning in

it's still an uphill battle for the everyman, but holy fuck is our opposition incompetent

>All it says is "unrest follows", not "unrest was caused by". You people are reading into things too much.

oh please, their intent is clear.

>blaming Trump
Oh boy, what are the odds of that huh?

the swedes lied to me!

fuck you guys

get raped by mu-ham-ed/wards
and achmed

RELIGION

If Trump has nothing to do with the riots then why mention him at all? They want to paint the rioters as being blameless victims of the evil Donald Trump.

Everything is Trumps fault according to the msm. Ive never been a fan of anarchy, but these networks deserve to be extinguished. Nothing but hate and race baiting. T dindu nuffin Martin was national news for the dirty beaner whitey who shot him. Never heard a thing about Channing Christian

>implying it's a problem of competence

ugh, problematic

Archive?

Indeed my leafy friend. It's too little too late, all they needed to do was report the news without fear or favour (their fucking jobs) and they would still have a place in the growing news market. As it stands they've lost trust and that is the No.1 commodity in journalism. They will slowly fade into obscurity.

Hold up, hold up...

As a leaf, let me start by apologizing...

Now that it's done, anyone noticed a shift in the way the media a reporting the news about Trump?

Is it just me or have they finally realized it was a bad idea to alienate half of the population by constantly branding them as racist? Or calling them out as corrupt is actually paying out?

Check the CNN front page... I've actually seen some compliments about Trump.

They are only reporting on it to make the intellectual subhuman normies think that all the rapefugees that are rioting for durkha-durkha reasons are actually Swedes rioting because they hate Trump.

> Trump makes immigration comments
> unrest ensues
FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE >:(