Why haven't you converted to Islam and married a QT 3.14 traditional pure virgin Muslim girl yet?

Why haven't you converted to Islam and married a QT 3.14 traditional pure virgin Muslim girl yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HgKn_OaDOHI
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/02/17/pope-francis-muslim-terrorism-not-exist/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_history_in_Turkey
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Islam
Orthodox Christianity is the way to go shamfalam.

kys, roach

FUCKING LIFESAVERS LMAO

>Orthodox
>Christianity

Pick one

cause its mostly just made up stories with some nice fantasy stuff like splitting the moon youtube.com/watch?v=HgKn_OaDOHI

lol nice one chickenbro. Marry an in-bred girl who's so concerned about virginity that's she's been taking it up the ass since she was 13? No thanks.

also: muhammad was a homosexual.

Why are Middle Eastern Women rated as the best?

Muslim "women" are butt ugly especially turkish ones, so no wonder you mudslimes are running away from your own ugly women.

Fuck off roach

>implying the women are actually virgins
>Literally encouraged to lie because they would be killed if found out
>literallly even worse than a modern "woman" tainted by social media and endless attention
they are just as bad as the indian "virgin" wives.

>blood doesnt come first night
>you kill her
as simple as that.

I'm surprised a Bolivian has even heard of the Orthodox faiths. I do think Orthodoxy is going to be a strong cultural opponent to Islamization in the decades ahead.

seeMuslim girls are total backdoor sluts.

I live in one of the biggest Muslim populations in the Us. Their women are submissive and feminine, I've fucked many of them and they make you feel like a man and not a"friend". Not to mention some of them are hot, some. Most of them are hairy and ugly, and liberal/ low IQ

in villages it is known if the girl slutted herself but in the city you are right.

To clarify I'm not pushing race mixing. Making half Muslims = more Muslims on this earth

Because Muslim women are pretty terrible.

T.Torontofag

Fuck off Mohammed!

No thanks, I prefer to have my blow jobs beard free.

Because I'm not a pedophile!

As someone from an Orthodox background, I'd rather go with Catholicism.

Thinking about it, catholics do seem to be the most enlighted branch of christianity around here, unlike orthodox or protestants.

Also the biggest whore I ever met was a "traditional virgin Muslim girl". She was a sadomasochist who craved the abuse of a white man and would constantly sent me videos of her masturbating and telling me how much she wanted me to hurt her. Muslim girls are fucked in the head. Good for a fuck, but I'd never marry one.

Catholicism has been in a slow crisis since the 2nd Vatican Council, and it's only gotten worse in the last two decades.

that didnt happen

>Europeans going to Islamic countries
I'm white

I promise you it did.

>Why haven't you converted to Islam.

Because I'm not attracted to goats and six year olds.

Lol right.....they are the moat mouthy hot tempered women next to blacks.
Only submissi e cuz the man makes it so
Or persian princesz chesw u out

Islam seems so icky tho. I couldn't blindly follow a child fucking prophet or embrace a life of laying with goats

get your anus ready. the amount of gay propaganda is ensuring that when the racewar starts all your boy soldiers are getting their own pussies made. you clearly don't understand how fucked up whites are when it comes to torture and sodomy. You want to turn us into demons? well you'll get your hell and you'll be the virgins.
My friend is already breeding a whole pack of swines for blood transfers.

More than jizya, more than taqiyya, more than the legacy of an illiterate warlord (however progressive he was relative to the time and region of the world he lived in), more than the fundamental concept of submission inherent in the dogma, more than the inherently all-encompassing of political and social life of the religion, I can't abide the proscription of dogs and alcohol.

>pure virgin

so you guys consider a raped girl still a virgin?

Muslims are telling you that god created the universe and everything in it, and for some reason you don't think He can cut a god damn rock in half?

I don't want to fuck a 9 yr old, and girls in bikinis are great. Also, religion is stupid.

Because goatfucking and blowing myself up aren't on my to-do list.

Also the average Turkish woman is a nightmare to look at. Ditto for Arab women, and just females from the middle east in general.

One kebab please, send it to Palácio de Belém, Praça Afonso de Albuquerque, 1349-022 Lisbon

Our president pays you latter.

>mudslime
>QT 3.14
>pure
it doesn't work like this

why have you not embraced the sweet kiss of death yet

Catholics are ok, the catholic church is completely fucked.
>COMPLETELY FUCKED
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/02/17/pope-francis-muslim-terrorism-not-exist/

You better pray everyday 7 times that we don't start to work down on our "why haven't we started XY yet"list

Mohammad was said to cut the moon in half. We've been there. It's not cut in half.

Is Mohammad god now, snackbar?

>why haven't u married a QT 3.14 Muslim girl yet?

because I'm an introverted social mess who lacks the balls to charm any of the muslim qts I see every day

feels bad man

Satanist master race reporting in, AMA.

If you get fucked in the ass you are not a virgin.

How's 6th grade going, any cool girls in your class?

What if her hyman broke from horseback riding. I know a chick who broke he hyman jumping a fence.

Look up to saint breivik as a role model.

Turkish are repressed homosexs.

>The 2014 Pride march is considered as the biggest until now, with more than 100.000 participants

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_history_in_Turkey

There are plenty of attractive girls at black mass who know not to hold back on their carnal desires.

I know Indian and Muslim girls who actually believe this. They're giant sluts in every way, but as long as they don't have vaginal sex they're still "pure". I feel bad for the cuck who ends up marrying them.

Actually iam thinking about converting, what are the necessary steps?

STONE THAT WHORE

He didn't leave it cut in half, my american friend. Is that such a crazy possibility?

To answer your question, no, muhammad never was and never will be god

>virgin
Heh, back then at 2010 there's a survey that 45% of junior high school girls are already non-virgin.

>prosperety

triggered

beta uprising when?

1) kill yourself

we have kots.

Breivik was not a beta,fuckwit.

Also, it wasn't Muhammad that was said to have cut in half. It was God.

It surprises me to no end how many non-muslims think Muhammad is somehow God or is his son, when the single most important thing about Islam is that there is only one god.

1. Islam is against space travel
2. No free speech
3. Circumcision sucks

Ironically premarital anal sex in Islam is way more serious of a crime than premarital vaginal sex

I wish we'd see a resurgence of old Persia, before it was cucked by Islam.

>30 yo virgin
>lived in his moms basement
>played wow and wrote an autistic manifesto

is this what an alpha male looks like?

need the expertise of an alpha inbred britbong

>Pray to Mohammed

>it suprises me
>this is my try at getting you guys to read the quran
no dude...nobody cares for you shit religion you do shit all day and then want us to read your complete book.

In that fuckin book is a good quote which says..
"Look at the muslims and you see islam"
Funny how that is the reason the rest of the world hates your religion right ?
I mean..besides the obvious pedophile massmurder satanistic bullshit :D

lol ya bro every country starts doing really well when Christian majority happens (see Nigeria as latest example) and the worst standard of living in the world right now is Egypt but Allah loves you.

I think you are right IF we had a based pope. Catholics are the only branch of the faith that can actually change things en masse. Its sad but true. Protestants are too splintered.

You have to testify that there is no god but God, and that Muhammad is his messenger, in the presence of a muslim (i.e as your witness).

From there, find a mosque that will mentor you and teach you about Islam.

>I can't abide the proscription of dogs and alcohol
Dogs are not proscribed. They're seen dirty by arab tradition. And it's not haram if you only drink socially.

It seems you have no interest in learning about Islam with an open mind and with true rigour. If that's true, then of course you're never going to truly understand the religion.

Rest of the world hates us? Interesting, considering we're the fastest growing religion both by births and conversions.

What are your thoughts on the Jews at Medina?

My friend, Dogs are not "haram", but their saliva is considered impure.

But it's absolutely definitely not ok to drink socially in Islam. Who the hell told you that? It's the consensus of the scholars that the consumption of alcohol is prohibited full stop

Water under the bridge man

The ~liberated modern feminists~ (which are most of the ones that mess with white dudes) can be scary intense. My older brother's with one now and I "get it" because she's decent looking and she has a good job, but she fucking owns him

>It seems you have no interest in learning about Islam with an open mind and with true rigour.
Nigger I've been learning about Islam my entire life. I used to be a libfag who defended Islam. I used to call my mom racist because she thought Toronto was becoming Islamified. Turns out I was a fool.

>both by births and conversions.
Not true. almost 100% of Muslim growth is via births.

I was just shitting you. But seriously Quran only prohibits wine. That's why our Sultans (Caliphets) drank rum and raki because they weren't forbidden.

Because I'm not a double digit IQ sand nigger.

Because your women are hideous, hairy mongrels. If you ever see an attractive Turkish woman, chances are she's actually a Circassian LARPing as a roach.

Dude i grew up between arabs and spend enough time researching that shit..no sane person who grew out of his edgy teenager phase would convert only former drug addicts or murderers convert to your satanic sect the rest has to convert becausr you stand behind him with a machete

First of all, my reply wasn't even to you, it was the German fellow. Read, please.

As for your claim, I don't have world statistics on conversion, but I can definitely claim that the fastest growing religion by conversions in the west is Islam.

And get this, when a terrorist attack happens, conversions spike upwards.

Nope, it prohibits intoxicants - that includes even weed. Our sultans weren't perfect, and may god forgive them for drinking such things.

Cool thanks

If you mean the ones who were executed, it was because they betrayed the Prophet and let the Pagan Arab army into the city

never happened to me but my best friend had a "traditional" muslim girl who would constantly beg him to come to her dorm room when her roomate was gone. She would send him topless pictures.

Islam is for shit skins

Mudslimes women are repuslive. Arab "people" are the ugliest race in the world

Disgusting semitic shitskins filthy pigs