CPAC canceled

>CPAC canceled
>book canceled
>resigns from Breitbart
If liberals could assassinate Milo this quickly and easily, what else are the planning to do??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pa4uQBElwmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>starting own platform
>other publishers lined up already
>Milo now practically a household name
>mfw the left STILL doesn't understand the Streisand effect

>implying igaf about milo

sage

When is diddle me George next?

>is a pedo
>liberals not celebrating and defending him
what the fuck?

>cis white male
>hates muslim killers and feminists
being gay doesn't give him nearly enough diversity points to overcome this

It was not just liberals. Establishment conservatives had a role in this as well. You need to keep in mind these people do not like Trump at all, and remember Milo/Breitbart/Bannon. They also saw themselves losing power to a new wave of "alt right/alt light/(whatever)" and Milo was getting a LOT of attention.

It was not quick. It was not easy. They obviously sat on this video, carefully crafted their stories, planned how to get the video to go viral as quickly as possible... and waited patiently until he was deemed big enough to fry. Nothing about this story was related to current events. This was a carefully crafted bomb everybody was waiting to set off.

There was nothing organic about this at all. It was carefully engineered.

The invite to CPAC was an obvious set up. After he had accepted, there was a massive media blitzkrieg of "Milo is a pedo" news.

Pulling CPAC was planned. It's the only reason he was invited in the first place. His being invited to CPAC NEVER made any sense in the first place... until now.

Hell, the book deal might have been a set up, too. There was massive confusion over that publishing house taking Milo on, as it was utterly out of character.

A lot of planning went into this. A LOT.

>cis white male

He's neither CIS nor white. He's a Jewish faggot who openly brags about how much black cock he guzzles.

It's upsetting to see liberals destroy someone like this, but he's honestly never been /ourguy/ anyway.

exactly

He was an ally of convenience. We are not in this to make lifelong friends, we are in it to destroy the leftists. Any weapon against them may be used, and discarded when it is no longer of use as a weapon against our enemies.

They're going to do this to ALL relevant alt-right people.

My advice: cut all ties with alt-right shit on the net and IRL.

I'm kind of fucked seeing I don't believe 80% of what you guys say on /pol, but at the same time, I'm addicted to the shitposting here. Hope it doesn't come to fuck me in the future. Specially because I'm only on here ironically and fishing for the memes.

The day George Soros dies i'm gonna cum in my pants

The target is Bannon, Milo is just a proxy.

>Caring about KekPAC

lmao these are the same fags who got triggered at Trump talking there.

I was bummed about this at first, but this just sets him back a week to when he wasn't invited to CPAC. Also it's another example of why we need stronger libel laws. And by shitchanning him for pedo shit, the conservative movement sends the message that we DON'T consider the other "offensive" shit he said politically incorrect. This provides cover for more speech further to the right.

But he probably has shit in his will that's just as bad or worse than what he does now.

What Milo says is factual though. The text book definition of pedophilia is sexual attraction to someone prepubescent

his son is worse

Nobody cares shill

The plot was so flimsy and transparent that even those of us who hate degenerate faggots as an enemy to the world we want are still cognizant enough to recognize when someone is strategically targeted for takedown by our much more evil enemy the press

SAGED

>My advice: cut all ties with alt-right shit on the net and IRL.
This seems like a bad idea. Just keep alt-right shit separate from your retarded opinions like "actually it's EPEBOPHILIA", but being afraid to be right-wing is exactly what they want.

I hate Milo, never liked him one bit. But I cannot rejoice about this, it's very bad news. It shows they can destroy any of us at the drop of a hat. They could just as easily take out Lauren Southern, Ann Coulter, Stephen Bannon, perhaps even Donald Trump himself.

We need to be more vigilant than ever.

Soros is just the current top-ranking puppet of the Rothschilds and Rockefellers. They are the real threats and are quite literally vampires that will never die unless SOMEONE offs them.

>Gay Jewish black-cock gobbling pedophile faggot

Boy it sure was hard to assassinate Milo..

You forgot drug addict and a narcissist/psycopath. It's amazing he got this far and amassed such a following. Truly degenerate culture we live in.

It wasn't liberals that did it, it was the neocons

>libel laws protect people from the shit they say on camera themselves

I wonder if Trump will deport this nigger loving faggot back to the englistan

Stronger libel laws would prevent someone from maliciously and incorrectly labeled pro-pedophile. (Or a Nazi or a racist or insert leftist smear here)

Repeal NYT v. Sullivan!

Thanks to all this media hubbub over Milo, now my 65 year old mom knows who he is.

She's traditional Catholic, dislikes homosex culture, but his faggy flamboyant ass is winning her over.

This is the real outcome of this mess. A LOT of people know who he is now.

>If liberals could assassinate Milo this quickly and easily, what else are the planning to do??

If it weren't for the liberal his following would've been much smaller.

I don't see it as that easy; Milo defended pedophilia on air... unless Lauren, Ann, Steve, and the Don all do something similar that is still universally recognized as morally reprehensible by society (like pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia... really NASTY shit) I don't think it'll be easy to take them down. Milo was easy because he's a fag and fags are more likely to be pedos or associated with them; the others you listed aren't.

Still, we must tread cautiously, as always.

Imagine when pizzagate breaks

I think they're done with milo.
they're trying to dismantle the support for the trump administration. Milo was the star of breitbart, Bannon's news site. They'll probably go after Bannon next.

what got me was milo apologizing and resigning. in the book "SJWs Always lie" it states you shouldn't apologize or resign under SJW attack. It could be that milo is in an indefensible position or he has a back up plan ready to go. the reason I brought the book up is that Milo wrote the forward in the book.

>the positive outcome of this is my traditional morality mom is now in love with a gay alien Greek Jew Coal-Burner
Yeah, it'd be a shame if mom started to think that not all gays or blacks or foreigners or immigrants were bad people or that interracial relationships are bad. High five, my fellow liberal Redditor! I would upvote you twice if I could!

You fuckhead, the book is still coming out this year. He can either go self publish or go to one of the publishers that are allegedly lining up after S&S chickened out. But stuff like this shows why the media should not have this kind of power to destroy someone's image based on a obviously chopped up and taken out of context video/recording. This is what the left and establishment conservative did to Trump with the "grab them by the pussy" recording. With these audio-visual materials the media is somehow allowed to recklessly speculate anything and damage the images of people. Seeing how Meliani got millions of dollars from a NYT reporter calling her a hooker, Milo and others need to step up and sue the shit out of these people or rally behind legislation that makes sure the media doesn't spread lies like candy.

We have to distance ourselves from him, and quickly

>white guilt libtards thought they could outjew a jew

you were fools to support a degenerate just because he agreed with some of what you believed. that is what his kind does, he fellated your ideals and you lay back and enjoyed it.

Bullshit. Milo is just a piece of shit and it was always going to catch up to him.

Liberals didn't... it was the "conservatives"
The (((NeverTrump))) = BenShapiro + McMuffin + National Review + ....

He "resigned" just like Flynn "resigned". They shitcanned him to salvage Bannon and gave him an opportunity to do so in dignity.

I was never a big Milo fan but remember this guy is right. It was not the left or the right. It was the establishment uniparty. Republicans like McCain, Kristol, and McMullin, Democrats, along with the mainstream media.

I think this might blow up in their faces though, because even my old retired father knows who Milo is now, and he hates CNN and basically believes the opposite of what they say. Milo is lazy as shit though so we'll see if he actually starts his own "media" enterprise.

Imagine if Milo, PewDie, JonTron, and who ever else is an exiled, right-leaning media person, teams up with Alex Jones and starts a new media empire. Hooooly shit! Sup Forums plz meme this

ok Alex Jones...you guys are such silly billies

why? he already won.

why do you keep blaming liberals for Milo's own words? I don't like liberals but I don't like pedophiles either.

>liberals did this to our god
No, he did it to himself. He was a degenerate, through and through, it was just a matter of time before we decided we didn't want him anymore. He endorsed pedophilia, then claimed pedophilia isn't pedophilia. He was never /ourguy/.

>This is what the left and establishment conservative did to Trump with the "grab them by the pussy" recording
wow, i didn't know that airing a recording unedited and wholly intact from start to finish with context included is an evil plot of deception and libel
thanks for correcting the record

"stronger libel laws"
you litigate like a fucking liberal. go join them.

Mods!!!!!
pedo alert!!

t. leftypol fag

he did it to himself and so will the others
when you're wrong , you're just wrong and its no one else's fault.
quit blaming others like a whiny liberal.

>only liberals are allowed to know Trump is a moron

hahaha...oh my !
That's rich.

fucking g*merg*te

>Milo defended pedophilia
>not knowing the definition of pedophilia
>current year

So pol loves trolls and edge lords

I'm shocked

you're a fucking idiot. I don't say this as insult but as wake up call. listen to yourself and be honest with what you discover. OR
just kill yourself.

Only fucktard leftists defend the media doing retarded shit.

Not an argument.

I defend the media at times also. not a leftist.

what else are you wrong about?

of course it's not an argument. Its advice!

Looks like the left won :)

Sup Forums turned on milo to show that we don't go easy on pedos...

but i think the point has been made now and milo is fine, lets move the fuck on

as much as I dislike the SJW left and find MIlo entertaining...its fun to see these alt-right whiny bitches sob.

>guy running for public office talks about cheating on his wife, trying to buy sexual favors, and bragging about sexual harassment
>media obtains recording and plays it
>RETARDED SHIT
what

>yeah I love getting raped by schlomo slimeyberg's tiny fat cock, refugees welcome xD

yes comrade we should all get Milo a gift card to show we're sorry for having to rag on him like this for the benefit of the liberals watching :) :)

i'm thinking subway
does he live in DC? i hear comet ping pong pizzaria is good!

>smear campaign doesn't work and you're a butthurt lefty shill

does it hurt?

wow, your girlfriend is kind of cute!

Take some breaths. It's going to be okay. All of your points are retarded.

>talks about hitting on a woman, time frame is never specified
>yfw you've never been able to brag about picking up chicks with the guys

>playing back a man's own words is a smear campaign

Yes, and it didn't work. Sorry your precious (((media))) is losing power!

Appeals to morality only work when the electorate aren't a bunch of flaming hypocrites.
>BAH GAWD WHY IS EVERYONE ELSE SO SINFUL, ENGAGING IN PRE-MARITAL SEX AND MULTIPLE DIVORCES AND GAY BUTT STUFF, THIS ISN'T CHRISTLY, WE ARE THE MORAL MAJORITY, WE NEED FAMILY VALUES
>this serial sex offender seems a-ok though
Religion: not even once

so is the average American. THats what happens when you're a cheerleader for a politician. ALWAYS hold them accountable no matter how much you agree with them. Never let them feel like they can get away with murder in middle of Manhattan!

>this quickly and easily
I don't really care for or against Milo but the funniest thing to me is that somebody (or multiple people) was allegedly paid money to research Milo in order to come up with this hit in the first place

Imagine that. It took being PAID thousands of dollars in order for anybody from the left to watch videos of Milo saying dumb shit that have been on the internet for like a fucking year or something.

This is why I fucking hate the world. Any of them could have done this months ago if they had a motive, a few hours of spare time and a bit of video editing skills, but nobody actually tries to understand their opposition anymore. The average normo simply will not listen to or read content by somebody who they've been told they'll disagree with beforehand.

>(((holding people accountable))) for stuff you don't care about or agree with

You'd have to be fucking retarded to do that. Don't do the enemy's work for them.

Sup Forums did this. Not liberals.

define "obtains"

It's great tho. Our shithead media has spent years playing the outrage card, the omit truth card and the downright lie card. Even if they suddenly told the unedited truth, no one cares. To all lefties, you can thank Obama for removing all the libel laws. It allowed 53+ million people to think twice about Trump because the media decided to call Pewdiepie a Nazi. This trend will continue with every manufactured outrage.

>look through hours of a literal fucking who's garbage
what if my nephew starts up a youtube blog where he talks about liberal bullshit for 200 hours
are you gonna go through it all right now and "understand the opposition" instead of "not listening to or reading content by somebody who they've been told they'll disagree with beforehand"?

shit, Sup Forums doesn't even do this for people who ARE famous and have wide-reaching platforms

>Don't do the enemy's work for them.

thinks his fellow AMericans are enemies

why don't you just get the fuck out. love it or leave it, scum.

what libel law did Obama remove?

What is the next stage of his master plan?

>Destroy Milo's career
>Cause civil war on Sup Forums
>...

?

>This trend will continue with every manufactured outrage.
The army grows.

Exactly, and even then he must be careful because, if they cant bribe you or get you on their side, the deep state orchestrates a media hit to destroy your reputation, after that there will be a sudden false accusations or framed on a crime. And if that doesnt work they ended up killing you and making it look like an accident.

hek we should star to make threads about deeps state tactics, they are starting to be too obvious on the atacks.

>look through hours of a literal fucking who's garbage
He hasn't been a literal who for the best part of a year though. Whether you like him, hate him or are indifferent, he's been stirring shit for ages now and he's had his enemies since the early days of the Trump campaign. I wouldn't have thought it'd have taken THIS long for some angry liberal to go through his backlog and find some contradictions or incriminating stuff.

>CPAC
>Breitbart
>Liberal

One of these things is not like the others....

youtube.com/watch?v=Pa4uQBElwmw

Milo Addresses Pedophilia Controversy at Press Conference and resigns from Breitbart

your army of faggots?

The dude is a degenerate faggot. He never had the support of Sup Forums

When famous females tell tales of relations with older men while they were under aged in interviews and autobiographies, they are never accused of pushing pedophilia.
Can't we turn the narrative to the left being homophobes?

>Hope it doesn't come to fuck me in the future.

Good job calling this faggot out,
Watch out for this concern trolling bullshit. The 84 post reads like a threat. Never be afraid of liberal faggots. Speak the truth even when your voice shakes.

>He hasn't been a literal who for the best part of a year though.
It's a normie's world, we're just living in it. Even getting banned from Twitter wasn't enough to register on anyone's radar.

Also interested in this.

Helicopter ride.

the left is going all out against trump and anything alt right, how do we combat this level of aggression from them? it's getting really bad

I thought conservative sites were also going after him. He pretty much embodies the shit that pro-establishment conservatives are generally against. Seriously, two years ago I traveled to a rural area and turned on Family First radio and caught a guy in the middle of a rant about how the left is eating itself alive because Milo put out an article about dropping the T from LGBT. He's a divisive element in the party, but sure, the left took out "The Dangerous Faggot".

>CPAC is "the Left" now

You are as bad as the SJW's who claim anyone who disagrees with them is "racist"

He won't.

Liberals didn't do it. Milo did it to himself. It wasn't some hot mic footage that showed up out of nowhere, it was Milo talking on a fucking live stream.