Muslim girls are whores

Muslim girls take it up the ass before they're married, since then they're "still virgins". Truefax.

Great contribution to this board

thanks, gasbro

What else is new, Yang?

BRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAOOAOAOAOAOAOOOOOOOOPPPPPPFPFPFPFPFPFPFFFFFFFTTTPPTPTPTPTPTPPPPPPP....PFFPPFP..

Hmmmm.....in the ass, you say? I am intrigued. Do you have any proof? OR maybe phone numbers?

i can confirm this i have fucked 4 muslim girls only one of them took it in the muff guess they think buttsex is not haram with women cause it's not gay and it's not sex also if you want to fuck mudslim girls pm them online who make a fake profile on mudslim dating site they love white converts sexual crusade 2017 brothers

Anal is actually haram

not with women mudslime

mm..yes...quite pungent indeed inshallah

We aren't promiscuous and that anal sex thing is a huge meme.

more news at 11 !
they also avoid pork meat

>j-just put it in my ass okay?

yes but no hymen in their anus
biggest whore ever that's why mudshit stone their women and enslave them

as haram as having a sexual emergency in a small boy apparently

no shit so do Christians and Mormons. Women are stupid

mmmmm that's why they are so perfect though. Because no matter how smart they are, they will still take a butt fucking.

Pulling your dick in anthing that curry comes out of... seems like a really bad idea.

this is fucking sad. this fuck are assfucking these girls at 12 years old. is it me or if we kill all the niggers and arab men the world would be a better place

if that's what you are after can fault you for butt fucking them but I would like a wife. you might as well go butt fuck Milo. Everyone else here wants to it seems

post muslim slut butts

That's some pretty shit English, even for an Aussie. I have a wife, and yes I give it to her in the ass. A woman who takes it in her ass will make a better wife, because it is more time she is submitting to your will. Think bigger nigger

Why are you surprised anyway..a woman is either a slut or not. To be a 'slut' is the state of mind, not whether you wear tshirt and jeans or a burqa. It's about women's thoughts and desires, even if they are repressed.

shill thread

real thread

im drunk, im also of Irish blood. Fight me cunt

I'm not drunk, will if necessary, Russian blood. OK there McPaddy, you people are the niggers of Europe anyway, I'd gladly throw some hands at you, then give all the women in your life some anal just to stay on topic

so you wont fight me, weak cunt

>Pounding that anus
>She farts
>Ouch

That's common knowledge here.

>fighting a bird
why would i want peta terrorists leaving piss shit and piped bombs inmy mail box?

allah is pleased

>this is fucking sad. this fuck are assfucking these girls at 12 years old
Their own fathers do it to them long before 12yo. Want to know something else?
>they fuck their sons too