Drumpf loves Jews

>Drumpf loves Jews
>pol hates Jews
So why are we supporting him?

Don't be stupid op. 6 million Jews died in the holocaust. 10 million Jews in Europe. In actuality it's a entire race of people extinguished. At least the majority of the problem in Europe. THe Jews are different today user. They're not the same. I have met reminates of the old Jew but it's largely in the dirt

>pol hates Jews
That's just CTR, reddit and leftist shills trying to divide the Trump support base.
This board is, and has always been, pro Jews.

>legit thread
>2 replies no answers
>5th page
this is serious issue Sup Forums, don't you have more alt-right politicians in the us than jew-trump?

what the fuck are you faggots talking about
Sup Forums has always hated das juden and the holocaust didn't fucking happen.

I think it was just fun for most of Sup Forums to meme a meme into existence.

I miss the days when Ron Paul was the hero Sup Forums needed but didn't deserve. We had the opportunity to meme him into Presidency and refused to do so.

Trump is in bed with the jews.
Knew this for many years, nothing new. He is scamming america.

The left are completely fucking retarded, but they are right about one thing. This is a make Russia great again movement. I've known about this for many years now.

Believe it or not, our corrupt money laundering democratic party was the last real police in the world.

You're gonna see some shit in the next 5 years.

I bought a red hat and i want a coal mining job thats why

Because pol has fallen victim to a complicated pysop years in the making, they've been subtly manipulated by dozens of "opposing" sides and parties (actually all just members of the same kike cabal) into believing in a certain perception of society and politics.

Trump doesn't just love kikes, he is a kike, but you'll never be able to wake pol up because the kikes are just too good at propaganda, brainwashing and manipulation.

>I think it was just fun

That's exactly the type of stuff the kikes had in mind when creating this situation.

Have also thought about this recently. I personally believe that their are good jews and bad jews. The bad ones just so happen to give a bad name to all jews.

If you expect a candidate to be perfect then you are an idiot. We have to take what we can get. Just because Trump says nice things about Jews doesn't mean he isn't worth supporting.

He represents and shares many of my views, it's good enough for me. Anyone looking for a candidate to be the next Hitler is a fucking LARPing faggot who doesn't understand politics.

You are putting way to much value on Sup Forums

Most people don't give a fuck about Sup Forums or even know what it is. Quit inflating this boards importance.

Buzz off, Trumpslave. If you think I'm implying that the kikes have been focusing the majority of their efforts on pol alone, you are a retard. All gentiles are targeted individuals, all social movements were created by kikes with a destructive purpose.

> implying wanting a president free of corruption means you want the next Hitler

Coincidentally Hitler is just another corrupt kike himself.

this

>Donald Trump would be 1/4 Jewish paternally
>HE IS CLEARLY PART OF THE GREATER JEWISH CONSPIRACY

I really hate you stormfags

kill yourself, sweetie

> pretending that's the only connection to "Jews" he has

How does one get a Bess gf?

i am a jew

Stop being a divisive CTR shillfag and go kill yourself.

Depends what you call 'news'

Correction: Pro-ordinary regular jews

We have always recognized and called out the 1% of jews at the top that run everything

The Jews are stronger then ever. (((Trump))) has to obey and support them" or else"