Hideo Kojima Is "Afraid" Of Political Climate In America

>In an interview with Glixel, Kojima was asked about the current political climate, and whether it troubles him. He responded by saying, "It's important to talk about the world we're in now, so you can show your children what kind of world awaits you, or what kind of world we should make."

He continued: "I'm definitely interested in what's happening in politics now, especially in America. With politics moving to the right, I'm afraid of this kind of movement in America."
gamespot.com/articles/hideo-kojima-is-afraid-of-political-climate-in-ame/1100

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/hideo-kojima-is-afraid-of-political-climate-in-ame/1100-6447527/
youtube.com/watch?v=eKl6WjfDqYA
attackofthefanboy.com/news/the-last-of-us-part-2-wont-avoid-personal-politics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, not buying Death Stranding anymore. Del Taco has corrupted his mind. I knew Hollywood would assimilate him.

Well, his industry is interested in the subjugation of people (particularly white men) and the subversion of free thought.
They make money on lazy dumb people, so of course he hates Trump.

404 faggot

I hope Kojima is talking about the sheer divisiveness of politics in America. He was always a very oprn-minded guy and knew the dangers of a lot of toxic ideologies.

>not buying a video game because of the creator's political views

What games do you play ? Do you know the people making it are/were pro-trump ?

My mistake.
gamespot.com/articles/hideo-kojima-is-afraid-of-political-climate-in-ame/1100-6447527/

I really hope Kojimbles isn't serious. A lot of his games had subversive elements to them but they always leaned right in most aspects.

Normally I don't buy leftist pandering games(modern bioware and naughty dog, most indie titles, Horizon Zero Dawn) though Overwatch was an exception because the pandering came out after the release.

Kojima shoves a lot of political and social commentary into his games though.

who the hell is this fish head?

>Every metal gear solid game is about the elites betraying the americans, trying to rule above everyone and the miltiary trained protag with a libertarian streak has to set everyone right.
Does he just not know what left/right is on the political spectrum?

the guy who made metal gear solid

That's a rather strange opinion for Kojima to have considering that the only people bitching about his games are batshit crazy SJWs.

Oh shit, so he was a cuck all along?
I literally learned English by playing his MGS on PS1, finished it like 50 times.
What are the chances I got irreversibly blue-pilled?

It's very possible that he is equating it to Japanese politics which take a different bent. He also didn't elaborate on what he meant, being the cryptic asshole that he is.

Back to tumblr, clickbait libtard

>A NIP IS AFRAID OF POLITICAL CLIMATE GOING TO THE RIGHT IN AMERICA

BITCH YOU DON'T GET MORE RIGHT WING THAN FUCKING ASIA

is kojima on fucking crack now?

Hideo Kojima presents a Hideo Kojima opinion in
"Hideo Kojima's - Sons of the American Right" by Hideo Kojima.

FUCK YOU LOWLIFE GOOK CHE GUEVARA WORSHIPING FUCKING FAGGOT

>Japanese man
>children

O IM LAFFIN'

He's afraid because he can't be a contrarian anymore :^)

I don't rike it

>tfw things will get so fucked up in burgerland thanks to kikes that Hideo Kojima will make a new videogame depicting the chaos and madness
can hardly wait...

Maybe he's more afraid of the deep state, aka the Patriots, then anything else.

The more I hear people talk about that stuff and these constant character assassinations, the more i feel like Hideo might have been right all along.

most Japanese developers lean libertarian and many studios/publishers don't want to localize games for the west because femanazis attack their female characters for being too hot, sexy, or having big tits.

Nintendo go shit for not making Link female.

Kojima makes controversial games and is known for being anti-war.

He might also know his audience. Lots of people who play his games are dirty hipsters.

>the pandering came out after the release.
you got cryptocucked.

Good. He should be afraid. The corporations have got their puppets in power for far too long. Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obongo, Trump...

The capitalist class must be overthrown so that economic independence of the country and a more equal economy for the citizens can be regained. Trump is just their latest disgusting puppet. He's as bad as the Kenyan and Clinton

>He might also know his audience.
>Judeo kojima knows his audience
His right wing co writer left the series a long time ago, and now we live to see Judeo Kojima side with the Patriots in the public sphere.

REMINDER:

Judeo LOVES Che Guevara
Judeo tried to make MGSV a statement about "colonialism" but was overruled and the game neutered before release

Who (((translated))) the interview? Or was he using his broken jap english?

we got a wild Marxcuck, get the rifle.

>lives in ethno state
>little to no immigrants
>afraid of right wing politics
wat

The best nigga in video games faggot

This
But Kojima doesn't know it because he lives in nippon.

Nope, not for a very long time.
The best work for Rockstar, Remedy, CDPR...Literally nothing good comes from japan any more and people like Judeo want to get into movies now instead.

Even middle of the road Ubi studios (like the one doing Wildlands) are humiliating Judeo Kojima on the regular with timely and dense content.

Thats like saying the hobbit is a bad book because nothing has came out recently by jrr tolkien

He's trying to be like Israel.

kek

is your English accent like Solid Snake?

Of course he is, we're in the MGS2 timeline now.

Fuck this nip. Overrated as hell. Only decent game he made was that one where you had to hold your Game Boy up to the sun.

When does mgs 4 happen, with the endless proxy wars and full control of all warfare?

>t. industry hack
>t. pseudo intellectual
>t. ideas guy
>t. takes credit from other people's hard work
>t. narcissistic fuckwit that plasters his name in every single game he "worked" on

This, narcissistic ideas guy that didn't write, code, or model a single god damn thing.

top kek

Reminder that Kojima was ahead of the entire world by years

youtube.com/watch?v=eKl6WjfDqYA

Nope, that was Fukushima who wrote that.

>He said he dislikes the climate and it is important to choose the right future for our children
>"HE MUST BE ATTACKING TRUMP REEEEE"

Unless OP is a niggerfaggot and didn't qoute the actually important parts, it sounds completely impartial and a perfect response to me. I would say something similar if i had $$$$ on the line and didn't want to outwardly express my support of Trump/hate of the left but also didn't want to lie and pander like a good goy.

TL;DR stop being over dramatic faggots

Kojima is pro-gun, but he is vehemently anti-nuke. He is also a big detractor of "deterrence theory."

It's no surprise that he is afraid of someone like Trump, who openly advocates for expanding the nuclear arsenal to ensure peace.

An important reminder.

2014, we're still waiting for /ourguy/ solid to end this madness

This is bullshit.

Trump is basically the exact same as Abe- if Abe inheritated a Japan that was only 60% Japanese and flooded with niggers, spics and Muslim fundamentalist threats of terrorism, he would do the exact same thing Trump is doing right now, if not take an even harsher stance.

Surely a good chunk of Japanese can sympathize with this.

How'd he predict the future AND be scared of it? Like... I wonder.

I don't know who Hideous Kojima is because I do not play video games.

>HURR KEEP SUPPORTING PEOPLE WHO HATE YOU, ITZ ONLY ENTERTAINMENT DUDE

You do realize its idiots like you that have allowed and financed the Left to become entrenched in and hold a monopoly grip on all the major media platforms today, right?

I'm sort of afraid too.

Anything is possible in this fragile moment.

MGS went to shit after Snake Eater.

Are you implying Fukushima is the real genius behind MGS?

This. Hideo was never /ourguy/.

did he die?

Kidnapped by the Yakuza, never found again

Kojima stopped being good after MGS3 anyways, he's just popular because he's a non-nintendo nip who broke into the western market.

pussy

>naughty dog
I like how just because one news story said they develop with a certain mindset you wrote them off as leftist shills, you didn't care about what they were releasing anyways.

Most people are afraid because we all know that we just want to kill each other to get some fucking peace of mind.

Hideo Kojima shouldn't be afraid.
No Asian has anything to fear from white nationalism.
We've had good relations in the past.
Now, Jews on the other hand, might want to be getting some plane tickets to Jewland soon.

A lot of lefties love MGS.

I agree. Right-leaning movements have relied on so-called useful idiots too much and has promoted an unhealthy skepticism. It isn't very sustainable.

>Hideo Kojima
He's a Sonygger what do you expect.

attackofthefanboy.com/news/the-last-of-us-part-2-wont-avoid-personal-politics/

They really are though.

>Afraid of American politics moving to the right
> Lives in one of the most conservative developed countries on Earth
Almond status: activated

Says the guy that lives on an island with a complete homgeneous population and with almost zero immigration.

>MGS2 is the red pill in vidya format.
>Kojima was a libcuck all along.
What the fuck.

do humans cause political climate change or is it natural?

He still thinks the left is all about peace and love.

Is anyone really surprised, especially after MGS3? This globalist cunt is deified.

>muh stronk independent woman
>muh world without borders

>fan said he didnt like how political tlou 1 was
>druckmann says it's gonna be written the same way
Tlou wasn't political at all???

If Trump is Solidus, who's the Patriots?

Who cares about this nip, can't even make a half decent videogame besides the first MGS.

Solidus = Donald Trump
The Patriots = The Seventh Floor
Zero = George Soros
GW = Google / Facebook

>It's important to talk about the world we're in now, so you can show your children what kind of world awaits you
withopengates.wav

>No Asian has anything to fear from white nationalism.
Unless they're Japanese. Or Vietnamese. Or Korean. Or Chinese. Or Laotian.

my goodness why are fags on here being so triggered by this cuck. why are you all surprised?

what-because in your mind you think MGS is "redpilled" that he is too? man you lot are as thick as dog shit.

>We've had good relations in the past.
trumpfags confirmed for absolutely fucking retarded

The "deep state"

Nintendo games they give no fucks about sjw

That would imply Soros was once good, and his works became too powerful for him to even control.

Hopefully this wakes Sup Forums the fuck up so they stop being mindless drones to this guy.

Daily reminder that the whole plot of the metal gear games is globalism is BTFO

Nintendo is the biggest offender in allowing their overseas divisions to butcher and censor the fuck out of their games to avoid sjw backlash.

So Fukushima was the brains. Peacewalker was pretty neat though. I learnt a fuckton about nuclear politics through that, moreso than the other games.

love the way you phrased that, it's not about values or political affiliation anymore, it's about sucking trump's dick for these cucks

no, the point of MGS was that globalism is the ultimate goal of humanity and anyone who fought against it was a bigot, (see Snake, Big Boss)

Witcher devs are redpilled af then again they're subhuman slavs filthy non whites

He is literally from one of the most ethnically pure,xenophobic nations in the world.What the fuck is he afraid off?

Only recently though. One of them got fired though for being exposed as a prostitute

Kojima needs to worry about making his next shitty game make sense. Daryl Dixon, crabs, and black goo are not a fucking game.

Zero was a psychotic ass hole. He believed what he was doing was right, but he was still an insane globalist. The AI started to perpetuate this "war economy", a direction Zero may not of approved of, but setting up the AI alone was a dick move. Not to mention he was a piece of shit before he set up the AI.

>Literally nothing good comes from japan any more
>Quotes Rockstar and CDPR as good developers
Topkek. Also Nier Automata and Nioh are already contenders for GOTY and Zelda isnt even out yet