WYPIPO LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WYPIPO LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Day of the rope when?

>5:35 AM

So she took this picture and then woke up early the next day to make this tweet?

>drinking the liquid jew

water confirmed racist

BTFO!

I hate whites and water! And that looks like a milk jug! RACISTS!

fuck Blacks

white people are so fucking weird? Ever hear of a water bottle?

>need mroe wwater gotta waste resources recyle? fuck that lol

jesus christ

WTF is her problem with people drinking water out of jugs?

OMGG LMAAOOOOOO
>drinking water
AHAHAHAHAHA

Its a gallon and its pretty useful considering that you dont need to refill it every 2 hours

CNN BREAKING NEWS: Leader of the white supremacists spotted on campus! Trump: I support assault water jugs

sorry it's not a jug of grape soda you filthy sheboon

FUCK WATER, FUCK DRUMPH AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Is there some sort of normie-ironic subtext here that we're not aware of, or is she just mad at the dude for drinking water?

WATER IS RACISS

the timezone is of the person viewing the tweet, not the timezone of the person who made it

whiny darkie might be in class at 9AM and made the tweet, whereas sleepy user sees it on the other coast at 5AM

Hydration is racist now.
I will drink more of it .

Whoever took this screenshot is probably from another timezone, dumbass.

She is literally just mad at him for water. No inside joke or meme

I don't get it, is this satire? What is wrong with having a jug of water to drink? Easy to keep track of making sure you get at least a gallon of water a day. I do this, but I don't leave the house that often so thankfully I can't be publicly ridiculed for overcoming my soda addiction. I'm also a beaner so I guess I can't be attacked for the white thing

Le-a
Pronounced "Ledasha"

Aren't you supposed to drink at least 2 gallons to flush your system out ?

just be happy he didn't bring a pee jug. which I heard is the fashion today.

She doesn't find it appropriate that someone brought an entire of jug of liquid to drink in class. If it was a Starbucks, it would be a-ok.

Him being white made it even more annoying.

Isn't that hate speech? Doesn't she have to face the Canadian Muslim Committee on Feelbads for Infidels?

>She is literally just mad at him for water.

But remember goy, it's white people who are the racist ones.

I remember a white boy used to do this at my uni. I would always see him around the computer lab with one of these lite Ozarka gallons.

honestly one of my uni regrets is not saying fuck it and carrying around my own gallon too

>Go to store
>bottle of water costs 1.50$
>jug costs 79 cents, even less to refill it.
Why do only white people understand how to use capitalism?

>She doesn't find it appropriate that someone brought an entire of jug of liquid to drink in class.

Is she the fucking beverage police or some shit? Maybe she should pay attention to the course material instead of snapping pictures and bitching about others on twitter.

I'm not going to lie, I get irritated too when I see people drinking out of gallon jugs.

You look like a fucking idiot. Use a bottle like a normal person.

that's a military backpack so the water boy is a rural and suburban retard trump supporting military downtard

although the water itself isn't bad, only a trump autist would drink it in that manner, so her criticism stands

>like a normal person.
How blue pilled and brainwashed can one man be

>not posting the original

It is much easier to monitor your water intake you dehydrated pleb

Why? It's not like she paid for her education or worked hard for her position in that class

based on statistics, that is

t. under hydrated

Yep, buy filter jug.
Fill up big bottle, save $$$$
Niggers only understand the present, not future saving but instant gratification.

>drinking water

MUHFUGGGIN WHYYYYTE PEEEEEEEEPL N SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

you gotta fill up a liter bottle x amount of times to get a gallon, or you just start with a fucking gallon of water and by the end of the night you finish it. how hard is that to wrap your head around? is he making you carry it? is he throwing it at you or blocking your way with it? is he spilling water on you?

or are you just that autistic you give that much of a shit about what someone's doing, when that something is actually practical if you're trying to hit a gallon of water a day.

cunt.

This go- I mean guy gets it. Keep buying individual bottles. You don't need something that big.

You're a faggot is the problem, i drink a gallon a day, why would i fucking want a bottle? Gallons are cheaper than small bottles of water faggot.

So would she have been kicked out of that school if she said she hates black people?

FUCK DRINKING WATER AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

What if you plan on drinking more water than is in a single bottle?

I bet my left testicle she doesn't that's racist

>this black kid brought a jug of soda to class and i just drinking out of it.
>I hate black people

good point, I actually had to work my way through college so I paid pretty close attention to the professors, but I forgot that not everyone has that "privilege."

First milk and now water?! Is there any liquid that isn't racist to consume?

grape drank.

bull cum.

>Is there any liquid that isn't racist to consume?

Grape drank and malt liquor are fine.

Unless you're white, then it's cultural appropriation.

What's up with tryhards like that though? It's good someone wants to talk about it.

/fit/ will NEVER recover from this lmao.

Piss jugs to class hahaha

>way of the fuckin road

AQUATIC NATIONALISTS REPORT

I mean it's weird but why is this provoking hatred in her?

>BBC News

Niggers are truly pathetic. No surprise they didn't evolve past basic monkey instincts when disease wipes out their entire population before the age of 30.

kek

I think we pretty much wrapped it up in the last thread. Niggers are dumb. We get it. Did you have to make another thread on this same irrelevant tweet by this same irrelevant nobody? It ran its course last thread. Why'd you make another?

Everyone does this where tf has this bitch been? Gotta stay hydrated cunt

Daily reminder that the negro diet consists of potato chips and fruity carbonated drinks.

Every athlete I've ever known or anyone who exercises regularly and takes it seriously does this, regardless of ethnicity. Where the fuck did she grow up?

Should have wrote 'white drank' on it

this kid literally brought a bottle of Arizona watermelon to class and is drinking out of it. i hate college and i hate black people

I don't have to take that from a discount german

>fuck white people and their drinking from the jugs

School experiences taught me that black people only eat Flamin' Hot Cheetos, blue bag Skittles, and Hawaiian Punch from vending machines.

She jelly of the white man's superior cap technology.

>tfw they don't sell gallon bottles here
>end up just carrying two small bottles instead

FUCK YOU SELL ME GALLON BOTTLES AND ILL CARRY THAT SHIT TO THE END OF THE WORLD INSTEAD OF TWO SMALL BOTTLES REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>plastic
enjoy your BPAs

oh look/pol/ makes a thread from a shit twit again

Motherfucker

WE HYDRATED AN SHITEEEE

How is water racist now?

this sounds like a poltard, only instead of hating on niggers and kikes, this person hates on white people.

different sides of the same coin

I think that would be milk. Water is invisible drank

It aint got no COLOR, nigga! Raycis shiet!

I used to drink out of gallon jugs and always knew exactly how much water I drank daily. I know it is still between 1-2 gallons a day but I have no clue how much anymore

>2 hours
Drink more, water is life! Hydration is the key of champions

WE STORE HYDRATION IN OUR MELENIN N SHEEEIT

Ask yourselves this sincerely: according to these fuckers, is there anything that isn't racist now?

In all honestly, you should drink enough water throughout the day so that you urinate at least once an hour while you are awake.

>Stop murdering and robbing everyone
>Yeah, well you uhm... stop drinking out of jugs and sheeeet. And gib more gibs.

Totally the same.

water is raciss n shiet

anything not degenerate is racist goy

I see like 20 people drinking gallons of water everyday in college. Not just white people. You need a student ID and a gallon of water to get into the gyms here. Her school probably has the same policy

>361 re-tweets
>598 likes
Pretty fucked up that many ((people)) hate whitey so much, that drinking water can trigger them.

I don't even know whites that are that racist.

Be a dindu

go to college cuz we waz scholars an sheit!

I hate it here! itz too hardz to learn anythins!

Well, I'm not gonna understand anything going on here so might as well look around the room.

See camo backpack,check owners race.WHITE@@#

OBAMA SAIZ WHITES WITH CAMO STUFF ARE SHOOTERS!

Remember you once robbed a 7/11 with Tyrone Jermey and Anton

Start worrying about all the crime you've commited

Water now equals RACIST. and looks to put you behind bars!

Niggers revolt against racist ass WATER.

Pools,oceans,hell even bathtubs are attacked.

Niggers can't fight water and all drown.

Peace on earth.

Because the dash don't be silent

do you guys really drink that fucking much? or are you just all fat neckbeards?

>one black person says "fuck white people"
>FUCKING NIGGERS ARE THE REAL RACISTS. WE SHOULD HANG AND KILL THEM ALL

thread related

I drink 1.5-2 gallons a day

when will the rural and suburban retards be stopped?

I DONT BE NO SCIENTIST N SHIET, I BE KEEPIN IT REAL

That's a military thing. And as you can see, he has a what looks like an enlistment bag from a recruiters office. So he probably saw the recruiters drinking out of it and imitated them. It's a smart thing to do.

what does wypipo mean