What does Sup Forums think about the blue banana theory? It basically falls together with the Middle-Franconian empire

What does Sup Forums think about the blue banana theory? It basically falls together with the Middle-Franconian empire

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Banana
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't that just a representation of the "best" locations for cities (economic and agricultural advantages)? I may be talking out of my ass i'm high af

Most continiously developed region in Europe, with urbanisation as a major parameter

what is the blue banana theory

civilizations used rivers to develop and built cities along them, the rhine is important

Then why is the most developed city in the world in the middle of a desert?

this is just a dick drawing

bullshit because france is heavily centralised and if paris isn't part of the banana there is no reason to include us at all East part of france aint richer than the average french region

Why are germanics just SO FUCKING SUPERIOR

also >wales

Europeans literally cannot stop thinking about cock for 3 seconds.

that's a banana you are the only one to see a dick
i'm no expert but that's closet tiers

>Still including Scousers in the banana

Did you learn nothing last time you posted this b8?

Sage ur Shit paddy cock gobbling bread

I've browsing this shit website for 3 months and now I want to kill myself because apparently I'm genetically doomed to being a failure.

oh shit i live in the blue banana... I don't know what it is, but fuck yeh

it means you're a member of the Bogdanoffi Blue Banana Brigade (BBBB)

>iktfb
>tfw 70%Western Europe
>tfw 30%southern inferior Europe

>Got cucked by its neighbors in the Oath of Strassbourg
The big blue cuckbelt.

It's not a "theory" you fucking faggot, it's a nice construct to indicate the uninterrupted chain of densely populated urban centers in Europe. That's it, it's nothing special.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Banana
There's even a southern counterpart doing the same: indicating the most densely populated and most economically active areas along the West Mediterranean. I'm pretty sure it's only a matter of time before some crazy Eurocrat combines them to form the Eurosnake or whatever.

>It basically falls together with the Middle-Franconian empire
Just like my dick falls together with your mom. You can see these coincidences everywhere if you look hard enough.

Probably the most likely "explanation" (as if one was needed): the Rhine delta and England are densely populated.

The blue banana makes more sense than the golden banana though

>tfw part of the blue banana

RHEINLAND BEST LAND

PFALZ BEST GERMANY

PFÄLZISCH BEST DIALECT