Sup Forums defends pedophiles now

>Sup Forums defends pedophiles now
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Now
user, Sup Forums has it's founding as an anime board. Ever seen all the shit that's in there?
But I agree, pedos need to be castrated

>huuuuuurrrr duuurr those damn jes, i swear to god i will ill them with my bear hands
>trumps comes in the room pandering for them nonstop
>Sup Forums be like: hey you guys, israel and jews are so cool, yay!!!
>muh fagget defends pedos
>huur duuurr the fagget is spot on, they dindu nuffin, leave them alone REEE
topest kekekekeke, JIDF has certainly made a ery good job on this board...kek

>being new

>shareblue posts the same thread again and again
oh look, the shills are back

Newfag is new.

Sup Forums is one person

anyone have that bill oreilly pic from like 10 years ago?

fukken lol
how fucking new are you?
get out

Well, do you support Milo, or not? And don't give me that "context" bullshit, cause then that's a yes, and a yes for pedophilia tendencies.

you don't even know about Sup Forums's history, fuck off shareblue

Indeed we have come full circle

l o l guys personal army amirite pedos rule ha ha ha fuck off nigger sage

I don't like milo. But the fact is he never said anything about advocating pedophilia

>implying the most racist and antisemitic board on the internet would support a flamboyant homosexual Jew that incessantly talks about getting fucked in the ass by black men

Gb2 reddit already. You shills are obnoxious and entirely uninformed.

Milo was never supported here. He was tolerated by some as a potential ally on the issue of free speech, but that's as far as it ever went. He's a left-wing libertarian.

is that all you can be bothered to type?

bad shariablue sraffer, bad! no bonus for you.

Never supported that flaming faggot. I'll admit I chuckled at something he has done in the past, but I will never support flaming faggotry like Milo displays.
The ordinary gay man who otherwise acts and fits into society I have no quarrel with but Milo is a flaming faggot that deserves a bullet.
>inb4 hurr durr alt-right leader
Fuck off Shill, we have no leader.

Surely, Sup Forums should be infering ludicrously weak connections between Milo and pizza gate. What happened guis?

No one gives a fuck about how much cock that faggot sucks

Have you ever spent any time on Sup Forums? I don't know what it's like today, but after they finally cracked down on cp, there were countless threads full of pedo justification.

Remember, faggot, Sup Forums is more than one person, more than one thread and more than one board.

>pedos liking kids who have reached puberty
yeah no.

hes a jew, hes a fag, hes a druggie. WHY DO YOU THINK WE SUPPORTED HIM?

>now

You do know that half this site are unironic lolicons right?

>now
this is why paid shills never work here. It's too easy to spot the newfags.

>now

>1 post by this ID
you know what to do

pic related

> a drugged out spastic obnoxious fagget that gets railed by niggers

yeah dude hes fucking Sup Forums incarnate

>now

I never really paid much attention to this faggot because well hes a edgy faggot that baths in pigs' blood and calls it art but I am against this psyops censorship and character assassination going on all over the internet since late last night. We need to stand in solidarity against them.