Shocking footage

Shirtless Aboriginal man throws an African teenager onto the floor after he 'disrespected Indigenous Australians'

>Shocking footage has emerged of a violent racial attack on a packed city train - as one passenger hurls vile abuse at an African man before throwing him onto the ground.

>The video was captured by a terrified passenger in Adelaide - who watched the attack unfold just metres away and in full view of frightened young children and their parents.

>The shirtless attacker, who claimed to be an Aboriginal man, screamed at the African teenager before assaulting him.

>A witness said the shirtless man had taken offence to something said by his victim.

>'You want to f*** with me?' he screamed.

>Before forcing the young African man to repeat him as he screamed insults just inches from his face.

>'You say it, say it, you say I love Aboriginal people. This is our land,' he screamed.

>'Don't ever disrespect my aboriginal people again.

>'The Aboriginal's own this land and I will kill you.'

>The 4pm attack took place on Monday - one witness told 7 News she was left 'shaken' and speechless by what she saw.

>She said it was 'confronting' and 'disturbing' to see the violent abuse on public transport during the afternoon.

>She also admitted to being afraid the tormentor would turn on other passengers of that he would seriously hurt his young victim.

>The shirtless man punch the train's security camera before he got off at his stop.

>Police are investigating - there have not been any complaints made to Adelaide Metro.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4245060/Racist-man-attacks-teenager-Adelaide-train.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5OKUmjQZTzA
youtube.com/watch?v=90U2IqXEvSM
youtube.com/watch?v=PRSqBhgZ9X0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking APEX motherfuckers the police do nothing about.

FUCK OFF SCUM BACK TO THE STICKS IN AFRICE, go SPREAD EBOLA and AIDS

Are the abbos /ourguys/ now??

I thought Abbos are weaker and more docile than niggers. Was I wrong?

that abo stood his ground

They really aren't that bad.

They're much better than Arabs and Africans.

Absolutely shocking!

Well they like gas and petrol like americans,they are pretty tribal,and they are simple.Nothing more we need.

The abos are much more preferable to arabs or actual africans. The latter two are intelligent enough to organise and cause actual problems.

>Niggers
Even Abos hate them, they really are a disease to mankind.

so who's racist in this situation?

I'm going to go with Abos learnt it from whites and the african is the victim

Which one is the nigger?

The takeaway here is never talk to anyone on public transportation

This...

>Going on public transport
>Not drowning out the outside world with some type of media

You are asking to get fucked with.

thats how it seems to be playing out
fucking white leftist women man, they will side with niggers over anyone, even local niggers

This. They don't breed like vermin. Know their place. Don't come here and act like they own the place.

Native Americans also seem to be much better than Arabs and Africans.

youtube.com/watch?v=5OKUmjQZTzA

>Aboriginal guy beats up African because he implied that Australia doesn't belong to the Aborigines.

Yeah, they sure don't act like they own the place.

This tribalism shit has to stop. If you feel that strongly about some shit you had nothing to do with, just end it.

Lol even noongas hate negroes

Totally based Abo-terminator
I will proudly stand by and stomp some disrespectful nignogs with you's
Hell yeah it's your land brother m80
Im not about to take away your stick and eucalyptus leaves and mud stash
Just keep defending for us all.
I'll buy you a pint for bog

Kek.

What do when a clearly crazy person commences speaking with you on transit?

t. Rural retard

BOOMERANGED

I stand by this man ,

fuck nig nog invaders

At least this abo cunt has the nerve to stand up for this country

unlike lefties and all basic bitch aussies

Sudanese gangs are actually a major problem in straya. I don't know if this guy was apex but based abbo is making Radelaide great again

If you confront them about how shit they are they turn cray

This is a example

If we can harness this power perhaps the niggers will die out here ?

Even niggers don't like niggers.
Really activates the almonds.

>You have two choices:

>Let this thing suck your dick to ejaculation, or die.

Wut do?

>litterally shaking
>litterally terrified
>litterally afraid of what could happen
>litterally shocking
>litterally disturbing

>S H O C K I N G

have younger generation abos integrated into society?

Spluutt
Spllluutt
Spluut
AaAaHhhhhh

Sort of, some have problems still but most of the guys I know are alright

Fuck it abo's need this one. Let him stick it to Mitumba if he was asking for it.

I saw a guy on the train the other day screaming at his missus "go buy your fucking drugs then" and almost getting violent with her

Race baiting media doesn't give a fuck about that, nor does this cunt with a camera

Always have been mate, there are 3 kinds of coon, city coons, bush coons and integrated, I am the latter.

If the media cared about the fucked things going on in trains they'd just ride the central coast line from Sydney all day

>get dick sucked
>die

This is an easy one. A tongue is a tongue, user.

Kiama to bombo, some real fucked up shit happens on that train.

How bad are the above? The only great apes we have here are the niggers. Are they worse?

Meant to say abos*

I really wonder which of the two are further down the SJW oppression totem pole, people are getting pretty sick of the Sudanese/Ethiopian question in Melbourne and signalling in support of Aboriginals gets you more likes here than even Muslims

My money is people defending the Abo

HERO!! Nuff Said!

why not both?

Same shit happens here

Maori hate asians/africans/muslims WAY more than they hate whites

There will be a race war between the Maori/Polynesians and Indians/Chinese in Auckland if our neoliberal traitor government doesn't cut back on mass importing coolies

They have more legitimate oppression points, we did try to ethnically cleanse them two generations ago. The worst we have done to muslims is put some of them illegally crossing the border into pacific solution 2: electric boogaloo

Natives have no one
youtube.com/watch?v=90U2IqXEvSM

I once watched an old abo dude piss himself and scream the white man made him piss his pants, it was fucking hilarious.

>My money is people defending the Abo
well he done a good thing, whats wrong with that, nothing.

Come to Adelaide for a holday

He was clearly upset that the woman was on drugs. I don't see anything wrong with that. Can't be placid with those types.

fuck off mate, the abo was the one who was being a fuckwit not the african

>The shirtless man punch the train's security camera before he got off
STRAYA CUNT

No one should mess with Maori or Polynesians, those ones are crazy bro!

Aussies are such pussies, shit like this doesn't even make the news in NYC because it happens every day, and if he had tried that shit with a woman or child here, he'd get beaten to a pulp

our country isn't a degenerate, irredeemable shithole though

yea yea we know the story bro, I think americans are the only people who are super proud with the violence, gang affiliations, and (shameful) prison system they country have...Grow up cave man

But African's only have one state of being "fuckwit"

>This is our land,' he screamed.
bix nood mufugga

Even Abos hate niggers.

>you lookin at me cunt?
>i'll fucking knock your block off mate
>oi I fucking warned you!
>that's it dog cunt
>fucking wont learn will ya you fucking cunt

Did he have his shirt off before the fight started? Maybe the African was making fun of him for looking like a homeless piece of shit

They're Mexicans.

Hang on that's not true. They still act entitled but they're just usually so huffed up on petrol or drunk that they're completely harmless.

Pfft

The nigger had his bluff called, fuck him

Based abo! Tribalism rises!

talk shit, get hit

they are

abo started it, nigger just couldn't fight for shit

Of course. He's right, it's their f*n land. It's a question of whether we're /their/ guys or not.

t. a lot of Midnight Oil

>Melbourne logic

You're quite the mental gymnist

if you see an aboriginal with his shirt off on public transport you look away from him and stay quiet, you don't start shit

it's like asking a bunch of niggers in the ghetto hanging out on a porch if they want some watermelon, what do you expect to happen?

He meant the African guy - you read him wrong. People need to use fewer pronouns for the slower amongst us.

Lay off the petrol.
Abos are not human, Africans and Arabs are. The average IQ of 80ish for Africans eclipses that of the aboriginal.
The Arabs have built cities, wrote books and practised science. Africans also managed to make it out of the stone age.
The abo didn't even develop written word.

Nowhere does it say the abo started it, it says the abo chimped out when the nigger said something offensive to him. Kys nigger

There's a train line in Victoria called Frankston line. I saw some bogan put a drug addicts head through the door window in transit on that line when visiting last year.

They should just rename it UFC line

>mfw we found the first ogryn for god-emperor trump

muh land white dog!

t. achmed

Shadilay Adelaide!!

there's a video dingus

I've been on the Frankston line before, completely degenerate white trash everywhere

Yeah I watched it cunt. Want to revise it more you lefty poof?

Repeat after me "I am camera and I am proud!"

"Australia is my home! I will kill you!"

How dare he assault an innocent camera! Death to Abos!

WAIT, SO WHO WAS THE RACIST ONE?

AREN'T THEY BOTH NIGS?

are aboriginals the one true counter to niggers?

That comment by the woman from dubbo.

>Hellen Graham, Dubbo, Australia, about 2 hours ago
>Violence is just not acceptable in today's society, jail him.

>DUBBO
youtube.com/watch?v=PRSqBhgZ9X0

i'm the lefty and you think we have to pick a side
you're a fucking idiot mate, they're both as fucked as each other but the abo was the instigator. cunt wouldn't do the same to one of us, just thinks he can get away with it because no one would back the african

i say stuff like this all the time. dude was blacked out

yes

It's white peoples fault for stoking racial tensions between these two noble peoples :^)

I saw a pair of girls smoking ice in the carriage at lunchtime one trip.

Fucking shithole

camera lives matter

62 IQ vs 72 IQ

No, it is laughable if you would defend the Australian outback monkeys as if they were human.
Like most bogans you probably have some of their blood.

Let them destroy each other. Do not intervene.

bet you think they're both geniuses