Is he still alive?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4064558/Little-progress-case-American-college-student-22-nearly-one-year-detained-North-Korea.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dCZvgY1NGXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what's the story?

he was ripping off a propaganda poster i think

Milo Is a sacrifice demanded by Kek

I am really sorry for this guy.

Sentenced to 15 years hard labor in a N Koren gulag

I believe it was their flag...

Poor little laddy. He workin' in the mines now.

I hate you American neocon warmongers but I wouldn't mind if the Navy SEALS went into North Korea and saved this dumb retard.

>go to Korea like a fucking retard
>steal a propaganda poster to take home and show off to your liberal buddies
>get arrested by Korean government and sentenced to 10 years hard labor for stealing

No, dude probably got mauled by dogs

He's still a prisoner in the DPRK. News related:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4064558/Little-progress-case-American-college-student-22-nearly-one-year-detained-North-Korea.html

He tried to steal a propaganda poster, and the DPRK sentenced him to 15 years of hard labor.

Not gonna argue that the punishment fits the crime, but he was fucking retarded for trying to STEAL from NORTH KOREA. That's right up there with "get a blowjob from a rattlesnake"-tier stupidity.

i would like to see a picture of him living like a hobo

They'll hold on to him in the hopes of a bargaining chip later on.

Probs fake anyway.

There's no hard evidence that he actually stole the poster. Just a grainy video of an unidentified hooded man.

The poor fucker probably just got the short end of the stick and was picked to be their newest U.S. political prisoner.

>he was ripping off a propaganda poster i think
In N Korea?
damn

>Sentenced to 15 years hard labor in a N Koren gulag
fuck, cold af and no heat

You think Sup Forums could meme this into happening?

yea, that sucks.
>go on vacation to NK
>try to steal the national flag

Fuck em he deserved it.

Maybe next time he will think twice before fucking with/stealing government property for shits'n'giggles.

tough luck buttercup

What do you think his daily life is like?

it was a propaganda poster

fuck this gay faggot they should let him stay for being a retard

I'm thinking rice field slaving or breakin rocks, who knows.

In the past, American political prisoners are basically kept locked in a hotel room for a year or so until USA and DPRK work out a deal.

But with Kim Jong-Un in charge, who knows; the guy might legitimately be working in a coal mine right now.

Hey, u think we like our psychopathic leaders?
Most only in office with help of special interests and the lying media.
Why do you think Trump got elected?

He was faking his tears. There is something more to this story, perhaps he is doing work?

let's get Trump to free this man and use that as an excuse to invade north korea

It's going on a year since he was sentenced. I wonder if the media is going to bring this up and ask him about it. I'm genuinely curious to hear what he would have to say if asked.

Trump doesnt strike me as the kind to give ground over one mans life.

I think this kid is fucked.

I feel sorry for him and I think it's sad that people seems to have given up on him.

>go to a foreign country
>break the law
>get sentenced

He's just some douchebag who broke the law.

To be honest, I don't care about this priviledged little fuck. It really speaks volumes about his character that he thought stealing was acceptable. He's not worth starting a war over.

This shit is so surreal.

youtube.com/watch?v=dCZvgY1NGXU

Chink culture is so off putting.