Tfw nonwhite countries are telling white Europe how to run things

>tfw nonwhite countries are telling white Europe how to run things
Really makes my joggin' noggin'

Because we already learned our lesson about shitskins. Meanwhile, you guys are opening the floodgates for destruction by letting all of them in. We try to be a good parent and warn you, but you guys are in your rebellious teenage girl stage and want to go against everything we tell you.

>white & arab

Did you switch the whites and the mestizos for Mexico?

How the fuck is Argentina ''Black''? Argentina has higher percentage of White population in South America and the least Blacks.That part about Argentina is edited.

The whole things been shopped. Look at Argentina.

How's that whole Frankfurt School shit working out for you?

>not recognizing a meme

Yes that I realized. But I wasn't sure about Mexico

>Ive never seen Mexico and the only idea I have of a country thats 150 times bigger than mine is a couple meme images I saw on the internet

> tfw european master race
> tfw when burgers and argentina niggers think they have any king of autority on whiteness whatsoever
whole american continent on suicide watch

mexico is like genetically 9% white. the thing is every single personality on the media in mexico is a white person. this has tricked little juanito into thinking he's white when he's really just a little brown mestizo. it's quite insane actually

Implying being white will save you from anything ever.

Being born white in a first world nation in the 21st century means being born with a Jewish cock up your ass and a Mohammedan's knife to your throat.

>>mexico
>>white & arab
>mexico
>white at all

>white & arab together
For what purpose?

Nah mate I also know Mexico from movies like Sicario and Border Town

> butthurt nigger jealous he's not a pure aryan in a first world contry
keep trying, jamal

Enjoy your shariah law and the brown circumcised cocks of the New Europeans.

> y-you will be killed by a muslim, enjoy sharia, r-rapefugees haha get cucked
nigger please, i live in the contryside, there are no muslims here, even in the nearest big town you barely see any shitskin like you

>Argentina
>Not 100% White

Fake News!

Good luck with that.

I will never understand how Europeans have taken up Jewish Frankfurt School cultural Marxism as a fucking religion...

And how they love it and defend it every chance they get, when they benefit in no way from it.