Why in the Hell do Conservatives lionize this cunt?

Why in the Hell do Conservatives lionize this cunt?

He granted amnesty to 3 million illegals, which turned California permanently blue and endangered Texas and Arizona in the long run. While serving as Governor of California, he popularized no-fault divorce, which destroyed marriage in ways that the gays couldn't even dream of.

Seriously, what in the fuck is there to like? Reagan also went on record and pushed for a ban on assault weapons. His foreign policy was disastrous.

Yes, he was an anti-Communist, but he didn't break apart the Soviet Union, their collapse was inevitable by the time he was sworn in. As far as anti-Communist types go, McCarthy is far better than Reagan.

Seriously, why in the Hell has this guy been elevated to sainthood?

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in London, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

Stop stop STOP!!! You really don't give a fuck, do you?

We get it, babydicks. You managed to meme a narcissistic, grossly unqualified, pussy grabbing orange orangutan into the Presidency. Here, let me give you a standing ovation.

Meanwhile, normal Americans are hurting. The system cheated us out of having our President. A rigged electoral system set up by white men delayed the first woman President ! ! !

It's sick. It's sad. And it's heartbreaking.

What's worse, we will ALL have to fucking suffer under President Pussygrabber until Democrats sweep Congress in 2018 and then immediately impeach the orange slug.

This is America, assholes,and you ruined it for at least a goddamn generation. I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation. I hope you're still laughing when you find a woman willing to put up with the miserable alt right stumps in your pants, only to find out President Pussygrabber let Pence BAN birth control. I hope you're still laughing your evil, sick asses off when hate crimes spike 10,000%, and black people have to band together just to avoid being hunted by fascist thugs after Drumpf's housing policies gut their communities.

The joke is on all of us. Honestly it hurts like hell waking up every fucking day since Hillary lost, knowing we threw away a good woman for a racist, insane, and sadistic piece of orange dogshit no sane country would ever elect postmaster.

You have DAMNED this country, maybe the entire planet, and I have to come here every fucking day to see you laughing like we aren't all hanging over the edge of a cliff. Literally eat my shit.

ou subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

This thread

Pasta General

I never liked him. Trump is way better.

I didn't even post pasta, senpai. I just genuinely dislike Reagan.

Finally someone else recognizes this.

He also went to Germany and payed respect to fallen SS soldiers. It was called Pitburg or a similar place.

If you want Americans with proper views on WWII, there's always Patton.

No need to celebrate the guy who ensured a disastrous future for America.

>Why in the Hell do Conservatives lionize this cunt?
He made commies lose again but seriously who gives a shit about no fault divorce why do you want to force someone that doesn't want to be with you and will likely fuck Tyrone out of spite
>He granted amnesty to 3 million illegals
that was every major candidates position from Carter to Mondale to G.H.W Bush

He was awesome. You are a fag. Die,

you think outspending the Soviet Union and ending the cold war is cheap while the Dems refuse to cut back on gibs

What are Pattons views? Google do not say anything.

When Reagan ruled California it was a red strong hold. Not now thanks to him.

He passed California's Assault Weapons ban. You're a cuck

>Who gives a shit about no-fault divorce

Anyone who cares about the Sanctity of Marriage. No fault divorce makes it difficult for Family Courts to hold the offending partner (adulterer, abuser, etc.) accountable in divorce settlements. It also contributes to a culture where marriage is taken very lightly.

Our divorce rates have skyrocketed, and many people these days, think it's perfectly acceptable to divorce for minor reasons, and even expect to do so at some point in their lives.

That's horrible from a societal perspective.

>That was the position of every major candidate

Okay, it's still wrong, and we should fault him for that. He's weak and he helped to destroy our country.

>He made the commies lose

The Soviet Union was already going to collapse at some point before Reagan was sworn in. He just took credit for it happening under his watch. In a way, it's similar to Bill Clinton taking credit for the economy during his Presidency, even though it was largely unrelated to his own policies.

Plus, Communists and Communist sympathizers had been pushing for things like No Fault divorce and the abolition of borders in America since at least the 1920s.

muh assault weapons. Back to Storm Front,

but black people DESERVE welfare!!!!!!!!!!!

>The Soviet Union was already going to collapse at some point before Reagan was sworn in. He just took credit for it happening under his watch
This fucking meme read a fucking book on the end of the Cold War for once

You mean endorsed the NRA's position on fully auto? Do you really want Abdullah Bin Mohammed to buy a fucking fully auto rifle?

He's a packaged and sold product and an example of knowing your target audience (generic 90-110 IQ whites) and selling it very well to them in a specialized manner.

Honestly an awful president and not meaningfully conservative in any way.

the first true neo-con

terrible terrible pres, neo-cons ruined the Republican party and turned everyone into a cuckservative

Not/Argument.

I'm legitimately curious as to how you feel about Amnesty and no fault divorce. I'll even be generous and leave his horrible stances on guns out of the question.

After the War, when he was in Germany, he essentially recognized that Jews weren't entirely innocent victims, the German people were extraordinarily respectable, and the Red Army was composed of "recently civilized Mongolian bandits." He had some other thought-provoking quotes and ideas as well. He came to the conclusion that "we defeated the wrong enemy" and was a firm supporter of declaring war on the USSR after German surrender.

He was a patriotic American that went to fight for his country when war broke out, but understood the gravity of the defeat of the Axis powers, and suggested a proper course of action after the war was over.

He was doing his job serving the NWO.

>Educate yourself

That's literally not an argument.

Either the Soviet Union was going to collapse or it was going to become a capitalist country which federalized and granted autonomy to non-Russian states, in which case it would have ceased being much of a geopolitical enemy of the US and the West anyway.

He believed that the Germans were basically right and among the greatest and most deserving peoples in all of Europe to competently run anything, that the Jews were somewhat evil and responsible for orchestrating the war, and that the Russians were basically an evil subhuman mongol race incapable of real humanity who would use the post-war as an excuse to inflict communism and evil upon the world.

I'm extremely pro gun control, I'm just mocking you guys because Reagan literally put in place 90% of the gun laws Republicans howl about night and day, and then turn around and suck his dick.

He was also a literal fucking traitor who sold arms to Iran but he wore a cowboy hat so you guys love him. It's hilarious. It's like you're his abused wife.

>the first true neo-con
How was he a neocon? When he pulled troops out of Lebanon after the Beirut booming because he didn't want a war in the ME? Or was it when he negotiated with the Soviets? Or was it when he told Israel to mind its own business?
Seriously Trump is more of a neo-con than he was name one neocon thing Reagan did I dare you?

A M N E S T Y
M
N
E
S
T
Y

Ramping up military and defense spending massively beyond anything rational to the point of magnifying our debt horribly because MUH EBIL SOVIETS :DDD.
> Star Wars
All of these stupid pie in the sky projects to nowhere which didn't pan out anything and which were basically just burning holes in our pockets or digging holes or building bridges to nowhere. Meanwhile global trade policy + anti-union measures laid the groundwork for the disenfranchisement and disappearance of the standard white American working class and the appearance of ultra-wealthy super elite plutocrats.

And Thomas Jefferson was a race mixer even the best fuck up sometimes

His diary explains how he began to feel about what had happened in the war. He began to realize there were ulterior motives for stopping Germany. Then he got in a car accident and died.

i wish i had some pasta to give u but all i have is this stale meme

>lionize

Is this gonna be a new meme?

Jefferson's faults, however, didn't threaten the very existence of the United States. Reagan's mistake pushed us closer to becoming Mexico del Norte.

>Meanwhile global trade policy + anti-union measures
You mean making a bilateral trade deal with Canada and placing a tariff on Japanese cars to save GM lol
And if by anti-union do you mean firing uppity Air Traffic controllers that striked illegally? Yea fuck them those planes needed to land on time

>He granted amnesty to 3 million illegals

This was due to a deal that was broken by the Democrats.

The Democrats agreed to greatly enforce the US borders and crack down on companies that hire illegal immigrants, and in return Reagan would grant amnesty to the 3 million illegals already residing in the US. The Democrats didn't keep up their end of the bargain as you can see.

Almost every single "liberal" political move that right wingers try to hit him on is a result of Republicans trying to actually have a bi-partisan functioning government and Democrats stabbing them in the back.

If anything can be learned from these blunders it should be to NEVER compromise with a Democrat.

I'm not absolving Democrats of blame, but compromising on immigration, especially with the results that we've seen, is absolutely unforgiveable, and should be held against Reagan.

You're viewing the issue from a current day perspective. Back when Reagan was president, the immigration crisis was not such a crisis. Letting 3 million immigrants in the country to curtail the future 50 million illegals was a good move then. The fact that the democrats betrayed the deal was not his fault, and neither was how they used his comprimise as the basis to allow far more amnesty.