So mods, according your logic non stop spam about Milo that's been clogging up this board...

So mods, according your logic non stop spam about Milo that's been clogging up this board, low quality threads that break the board rules and even random shitposting threads are totally ok, and yet HWNDU threads are delete on sight?

How about you give us a reason for allowing all this? There is no excuse for the way this board is being moderated right now, none. You could give us a simple answer, a simple post right here right now and end all this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qdC_Cu9X4wc
twitter.com/hiroyuki_ni
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump, answer for yourself moodles

Today's episode had tons of political content that fits in this board

It's because they want the board to die.

Should have been here yesterday. Beyond fucking pissed with them now. We deserve an answer, not go into their IRC room and beg

March on /qa/ desu.
Fuck the mods, be an outlaw.

Bump

I have never paid attention to HWNDU at all, but those threads should be here. It's the greatest Sup Forums stuff in a long while.

Mods only do ONE thing: carefully scrutinize every single pic uploaded, to determine if there is anything even remotely resembling "furry" content.

That is the only reason mods exist at all.

That is all mods care about and that is all they have ever cared about.

Sup Forums is not a honeypot, it's a NEETpot

because they're too afraid to take the heat of publicity, or just too lazy to state when lines have been crossed, it's been moderation understood policy to remove ANY time of outside organization. hell they'd probably delete rally threads if it wasn't a part of /trumpgen/ already.

it's their brilliant scheme to let our ideas die. if we never leave this place, we can never spread our views, socialize, have lives with purpose.

might as well go back to posting memes bros

by that logic all Zootopia threads wouldn't have existed and every HWNDU thread would have ended without getting purged.

Tough shit. Mods need to get used to reality

the mods are giant fags

HWNDU is gay but it's political

Someone should just go into the IRC for the hell of it and ask what is going on. I just want to see what they have to say

Several people asked but there's no official statement. The threads just get removed and that was it

Hey man. Just saying. This isnt your house. You are a guest and this is a priveledge. Thats all there is to it

>bitching that your threads are deleted on sight
Yes fuck you faggots. You newfag scum are all filthy attention whores with your faggy hwndu threads. Take it to reddit if you homosexuals want personal validation this much

So they basically ignored everyone. The threads break no rules and they should keep being posted

Not gonna lie, former Ocelot supporter here, it's fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get his hands on the Philosopher's Legacy.

Antifachan doesn't deleted HWNDU. Then again, I think they have their own board for that now so maybe they do.

They wont because of these simple facts:
>he's a janitor
>on the internet
>on an anime imageboard
>he does it for free
>he takes his "job" very seriously
>he does it because it is the only amount of power & control he will ever have in his pathetic life
>he deletes threads he doesn't like because whenever he gets upset he has an asthma attack
>he deletes threads he doesn't like because they interfere with the large backlog of little girl chinese cartoons he still has to watch
>he will never have a real job
>he will never move out of his parent's house
>he will never be at a healthy weight
>he will never know how to cook anything besides a hot pocket
>he will never have a girlfriend
>he will never have any friends

They kicked off HWNDU threads. Well the mod did

Someone should just go into the IRC for the hell of it and ask what is going on. I just want to see what they have to say ...

Bump

I'll just leave this reply here to that guy in other thread replying to someone else
Well it's because the Mods are uptight, but doxxing only gives them actual justification to delete the threads. Where as otherwise they are deleting the threads without actual breaking of the rules.

Deleted

Or they're doing all this on purpose

But they delete them under GR11 for advertising.

When will you cucks learn the mods are and have always been against this board? They don't want us coming together and influencing culture unless its to elect a politician.

So we need to go up against them. We got modcat fired.

Well they are but they are doing it without justification from the rules. Earlier people were getting banned for advertising and then later they were getting banned for raiding. But it isn't either and it IS political despite what shia says. But when people doxx it actually is something against the rules.

He got himself fired for being an idiot. The rest as leftist shills and gov agents. Gook moot is a cuck and cant manage board culture or his faggot mods at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=qdC_Cu9X4wc
still not tired

Seriously it's like they want to suffer the fate modcat did.

No one tweets at him enough. Enough attention and he'll be forced to get involved

Maybe these lefty mods are paying Nagasaki to be moderators. Maybe it isn't even for free and they are losing money just to combat the "alt-right nazis on 4change.org"

How soon til we see Mooslum come down and chimp out about the Quran burning from last night?

>4change.org
kekd

Hiro doesn't believe in paying mods. Not one of the 300 he had on 2ch got paid
twitter.com/hiroyuki_ni

This is my home, and I refuse to leave.
I understand you came from /r/thedonald or thecancerstuff a couple weeks ago but you know nothing about oldfaggotry.
I've been here long enough to not give a shit about some rando newfag getting mod privvies and abusing them.

mods have been compromised long ago, as has this board.

Its all shit now.

not not**

Wow I should proof read more fuck

Hiro is based but some of the kids he's "hired" as jannies and jannies he's upgraded to mod are a bit fishy people.

I'm saying the leftymods are paying hiro to let them have control over the board.

hiro is jewish enough to let this happen

Hiro doesn't hire Jannies. Mods do

Yeah I'd wager Share Blue has been shitting up the sandbox since January and mods most likely are bought and paid for at this point. Just have to weather a full year of shitposts desu

>"they don't have to be fair. They can walk all over us because they get to enforce the rules."
I like this. We should make this a think in society so that cops can kill all the dindus they want.

Honestly I just think it's because he has no clue what the mods do because he's never on. Mods are not rich

But Soros is.

Funny you say that considering a certain board from infiniteechan has been attempting to infiltrate our outside communities/projects to either spy or disrupt them.

And the fags on their VOICs call US evil.
I've said it before but I'll say it again, I am unironically an advocate for the IRL extermination of all /leftypol/ posters.

You know what I mean faggot, but there's no doubt a Redwood somewhere in deep cover.
Maybe one of the HTML smiths? Someone told Moot to delete certain threads to avoid conflict a long time ago. I'm sure that same person or same group is trying it with Hiro and/or any mods he's placed in head positions.

new traffic = money. Your board could be compromised to let lefties in when it means click click dolla dolla bill yall. You think they would moderate it for a conservative safe space? kek, no.

Its because it encourages "raiding"
imagine the ramifications on Sup Forums if you tards managed to convince some autist to take a gun there and kill some people.

/leftypol/ has their hands on major boards all over 8ch. This is something they have admitted and it's something the TRS shills on their Sup Forums won't admit.

>watching people do silly shit live is "raiding"
>uuhh huuhh guys shucks maybe someone will kill someone else b/c Sup Forums said to do it!!!! shut down Sup Forums!!!!

Stop posting and lurk you fucking bong newfag.
Maybe you'd learn something.

Also I know for a fact ALTERNATIVE is a /leftypol/ shill. He needs to be the first to go. We need to know everything about him.

TRS was infiltrated by /leftypol/ early on. Don't have any proofs on me but something something some dude made an IRC to coordinate with TRS kiddies on raiding 4 and 8 pol over the whole Enoch doxxing scandal.

Alternative? Is he new?
Man I love when people who've been here since 2015 get mod privileges and a seat with the site owner.

Here's another fact: their Sup Forums was so fucking stupid they decided to raid TRS and destroy it's community. Then when they were spreading the Antifa dox around, they were stupid enough to let Antifa fags get the dox on TRS people.

Basically they fucked up and don't want to admit it.

No he's been here for awhile. Troid and RapeApe as far as I know are new.

I am piss at the mods, because they always delete the fun threads.

Which in turn led to 8/pol/ going full retard

libfaggots ruin every forum on the net, it's true

What we need is a popular forum that is ran by conservatives

By that logic nearly everything 'encourages raiding'. Every time some user says hitler did nothing wrong - gas the jews by that logic would also be encouraging someone to go out and shoot up a synagogue. The reality is the only people on the hwndu stream that flirt with violence is the brainwashed leftists.

hwndu is reddit tier shit and attracts the worst kind of newfags and cancer. fuck off

I know there's another mod named I_AM-SAID or something along those lines. Him and Alt were trying to cover up for Modcats banning spree

His nose is shaped pretty weird.

Liberals are better at being shady and crafty. Most of them are Jews so it makes sense

>Rapeape
Can't remember but is Rapeape a Sup Forumslack?
Didn't he try to usurp the ownership of the site?

There are plenty, including this one (though Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general have a mish mosh of wildly different convoluted ideologies, as I am sure you've seen)

What we need is to form a fucking CIA to stop groups like /leftypol/ and, though they don't SEEM to be active anymore, SRS and groups like SRS.
SRS being "Shit Reddit Says". Old adversary. They used to organize raids on us from their sub reddits but Sup Forums blew them the fuck out many many times and even converted some of them to our side.
Would Hiro entertain a listen to these corrupt individuals?
I'd imagine one of the stumbling blocks for us is a lack of people Hiro can trust to replace them.
I think that was the same for Moot a lot of the time.

Guess mods are sleeping

mods are asleep

post cheese

Damn there are some qts there right now. Claimed little blonde dyed hair beaner, she THICC

what it the guy on the stair doing?

RapeApe was an /r9k/ janitor who became moots second in command. For some reason moot really trusted him even though he only became a janitor back in 2012, and then somehow became a mod a year later. But yeah RapeApe was behind getting Gamergate banned.

As for Hiro, I think we are far more trustworthy than the mods. Hell I'd be willing to help him out. I love this site

fixing the sign

Shill harder

Sup Forums/pol is ran by conservatives? Are you sure?

Fucking mods allow black dick but won't let you post hwndu cuck cam..

OH SHIT YEAH
Fucking hell now I remember.
Rapeape and people like him need to get gone if they haven't already.

Not to mention threads about italian food themed maps

Can you give us a quick rundown on today events?

Hiro is a self proclaimed liberal, but he sure as fuck acts like a conservative.
He's the only reason people like Rapeape and the afformentioned /leftypol/ and otherwise plants and infiltrators aren't banning you and me for speaking our minds.

Honestly what we need is Sup Forumslacks to sign up as janitors and outperform the spies.

Well swaglord got cucked by his wife and has a black daughter to prove it

mods = fags

as it always has been and always will be

I just want to know how moot trusted this spic so much? He's literally in charge of the mods and is their voice for Hiro.

And yes he did get doxed. I'll leave it like that

Problem is /leftypol/ are heavily infiltrating the janitor ranks. Like big time there's a huge coordinated effort they got going on

HE'S THE WHAT?
HOLY SHIT FUCKING KIKE ALERT WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING

The more I remember Rapeape's shenanigans, fuck I've left my comfortable fantasy that everything's stable he has GOT to go.

>some mexican spray painted the camera
>unfunny stoner trying to clean it
>stoner ruined the plastic around the camera
>view got blurry af
>plastic got replaced
I didn't watch what happened later

I assume the libershills have been mass reporting hwndu and only hwndu threads, so those are the only ones the mods notice.

There is no way the mods are actually browsing Sup Forums looking for threads to delete and/or participate in.

Wouldn't be surprised if there is a reportBot that is programmed to search for "hwndu" and report it with a VPN changing its IP until its gone. Either that, or some MASSIVE faggot spends every 24 hours out of every day searching pol for hwndu threads and manually reports them, also using a VPN.

>All this talk about Mod and Sup Forums politics
Damn this shit is interesting someone should write a book about all this one day.

I'm still in shock that a board that is 80% comprised of underageds and trolls has been able to formulate some interweb-KGB larp bullshit like this.
Like I said earlier, only thing I can think of is an internet CIA.
I know for a fact there are sleeper agents from 8pol in /leftypol/. I dare say even as deep as their raiding groups like the jani raiders, we need to increase our numbers and start fucking them up.

Go to that other chan, all I can say.

It all started with a 14 y/o boy who enjoyed fapping to pictures of nekkid Asuka stealing his mom's credit card..

Hot pockets will never give an answer. I just believe the mod is a leftcuck and /ourguys/ having fun is pissing them off

Yeah but the mods are banning people for making them

pic

>one simple trick

>Either that, or some MASSIVE faggot spends every 24 hours out of every day searching pol for hwndu threads and manually reports them, also using a VPN.

Lol sounds like Malaysian Mike, except without the VPN and not just HWNDU threads.

Big problem with 8pol is they don't fucking listen. If I posted an anti commie cointel thread right now it'd get buried by bullshit infatuation threads.

Yet the kikes running /leftypol/ keep making big moves. 8pol doesn't get that(((they))) control other boards. They are more powerful than we thought.

Also 8pol's mod is a known shill and is possibly working with leftypol

They hate us and constantly talk shit about us. They also are a massive echo chamber where anything negative, critical or fun gets saged and anchored. Bunch of fucking traitors, thinking Hot wheels was their lord and savior

HWNDU is the shittiest of shit-tier threads, faggot

what is 8pol? i don't venture outside of Sup Forums.

and if the mods could just give us a reason for deleting the threads that'd be fucking great.