I don't understand why Finns are convinced they are white. Is it a race thing or are they just drunk all the time?

I don't understand why Finns are convinced they are white. Is it a race thing or are they just drunk all the time?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artturi_Ilmari_Virtanen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Classic Jewish D & C.

Finns are White and good people.

I don't understand why swedes are convinced they are white. Is it a race thing or are they just sucking somali cock all the time?

>Good people

Name one time a finn has done any good.

I'm going to be laughing, when majority of swedes are shit skins

>swedecuck
And to think that these people founded Rus'...

Where do you think they will spread next when all our money is gone?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artturi_Ilmari_Virtanen

>wanting to be pig discusting cum skin

Most Finns have mtDNA haplogroup U5 which they share with Estonians and the Sami. Most Finns have Y-DNA haplogroup N1c which runs in the area but it's parent N group is common to Asia, especially northern Asia. The rest of their haplogroups are Nordic European totaling to less than 40% of their genetic makeup. Finns also supposedly have a founder effect population bottleneck.

What does this mean? It means that a good 50%-60% of their genes come from northern Asia but to be fair the geographic region they live by shares specific regional subclades of these groups.

Your average Finn looks pretty damn white and has blonde hair and blue eyes. We see this among the Sami too but the Sami have more Asiatic features but very pale skin.

My guess is Finns are Nordic Europeans admixed with Sami ancestors (Sami used to be called Laplanders and before that "Finns" after all). But their language is nearly an isolate and is grouped with Hungarian. Who the fuck knows? They look pretty damn white to me in terms of phenotype and culture

50% of Finns have H, 20% U5.
There's nothing so special about our maternal lines, they are just normal Indo-European stuff.
We descend from Uralic warriors who defeated Indo-European men in combat and bred with their women.

How do you get whiter than this?

Uh... they FINNIC people form Siberia. Look at any Finnic person and they are clearly Asiatic.

Finnish people who look more white are just mixed more with Nordic types they absorbed.

Finlanders are is such deep deeeeep denial over their obvious origins.

In Russia everyone knows Finnic people are Asiatic, its really obvious.

Uralic people are not indo-european thsi is ridiculous. Not even your language is indo-european.

Paternal lines=Uralic
Maternal lines= Indo-European

Finnish word for mother comes from Gothic

Don't bully Finland.

Is it race mixing to breed with a Finn?

The big question is, with the Indo-European Urheimat likely being a point well south of the area populated by Uralic peoples, why are Finns not impugning the whiteness of Indo-Europeans. If Finns are chinamen, are Indo-European languages not descended from a bunch of street shitters and Iranians?

Yeah I think so.

By then we will have as prime minister a silent guardian, a watchful protector... a dark knight... Jussi "Mestari" Halla-aho. He will summon our powerful army to the swedish border to build a giant wall.

Language is inherited from the fathers.
We have Uralic fathers and Indo-European(including Gothic) mothers. This is a fact backed up by every genetic study ever made.

>Prime Minister Halla-aho

Noni