HAPPENING NOW! Metro attack in Stockholm. Post in Reddit with this article...

HAPPENING NOW! Metro attack in Stockholm. Post in Reddit with this article. Mods are deleting Swedish news from /worldnews

expressen.se/nyheter/vaska-inkastad-pa-tunnelbanetag/

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/770050/Sweden-doing-well-PM-insists-police-shot-rioters-Stockholm-suburb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not in my area
try again racist

You really need some help sweedie. Why don't you just accept it so we can help you?

Everything is okay, there are no problems with immigrants

express.co.uk/news/world/770050/Sweden-doing-well-PM-insists-police-shot-rioters-Stockholm-suburb

>express.co.uk/news/world/770050/Sweden-doing-well-PM-insists-police-shot-rioters-Stockholm-suburb

GOOGLE TRANSLATE:

A masked man threw a liquid in a subway train at Sankt Eriksplan in Stockholm.

Soon after panic broke out when people had difficulty breathing.

- I have never experienced anything so panicked. When neither know what is happening, can not breathe, coughing, tears ran. There was panic, says Alexander, 22, who was on board.

The information came to the police and the emergency just before 21 o'clock on Tuesday evening.

Initially made alarm data claim that someone had thrown in a bag in a subway train - which then had consequences for travelers. It is now made clear that the case of a liquid.

- Initial data when received is that a subway train had spontanutrymts after an unknown person had thrown in a liquid in one of the carriages. This should have provided some travelers hard to breathe, said Towe Hägg, spokesperson at the Stockholm police.

The liquid should have been thrown into the subway car at the station at Sankt Eriksplan, in conjunction with at the doors were closed. The train spontanutrymdes then the next station - Fridhemsplan.

Part 2:

Witness: People cried and coughed

Alexander, 22, was on his way home from work and sat far back in the subway car when he noticed that people started to panic.

- Suddenly lots of people running back toward me. They kept both the mouth and eyes and cried and coughed, he says, and continues:

- Since I remember only that I got this pepper spray, or whatever it was that was thrown out, and got huge respiratory problems.

Then when the train arrived at Fridhemsplan evacuated it. Alexander and another woman walked up to the driver.

- She told me it was some dark dressed person with a hood sprayed something into the train and then walked away.

Part 3:

Moved train to another station

After the event moved the empty train to the west of the Green Line, to Åkeshov, where the actual carriage was examined by staff from the emergency services. After a review, it was concluded that there was no longer any trace of the liquid in the cart, and exactly what it was that was thrown was late last night unclear.

- There are various hypotheses, a spray can, someone guessed, says Jens Mårtensson, duty officer at the Stockholm police, and concludes:

- We do not know what it was, but it was certainly not fatal.

Bumping dis happening

Just suck it up and admit there is a problem

>there was no longer any trace of the liquid in the cart, and exactly what it was that was thrown was late last night unclear.

How is it possible that the substance completely disappeared? There should have been some chemical residue.

Yet another cover-up by the Swedish government...?

...water? kek

This reminds me of Aum attacks in 1995.

Maybe its Ayran?

>using the liquid jew

let's all put fart bombs on the subway and run away to troll the media

we'll call ourselves the dirty bomb bongas

we solves this mystery

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in Madrid, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

this

>Trump colludes with the Russians
>CIA counterintelligence ignores all KGB activity
>KGB makes Trump predictions come true
>MAGA going to be making europe great again soon

still not sick of winning

Most pathetic bait I've seen today.

Nice LARPing faggot - you would be dead already if you had any migrant

Could've been some sort of solvent that evaporated. I don't know much about this topic though

Liquid Islam?

Sounds like chlorine gas

Get this shit out of here. This has already caused issues on this site before.

Sounds like liquid ammonia. It will cause respiratory and eye irritation in gas form, the liquid rapidly evaporates at room temperature. Used to work on 1MW wet gas compressors for refrigeration, shit sucks if you cop a lung full but it's not often fatal unless you suffer from asthma.

Larping faggot

>Swede throws water at other Swede
>Rightists desperately clutching for Swedish terrorist attack
sage

Don't do this

>Sounds like chlorine gas

That is my first thought.

Liquid ammonia has a very distinct smell and is a household item. People would have reported that the liquid was ammonia from the beginning

>Swedenial
Many such cases, SAD!

>he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me

kek

Depends how volatile the compound was, very possible for a well ventilated area (moving subway with open doors for example) could move the compound in minutes.

Anhydrous ammonia was my first thought..but most people don't even know that it's a thing. Unless the attacker was familiar with agriculture since it's also commonly used for soil nitrogenization. But it would come in a big heavy conspicuous pressure vessel. It's not something you can just put in a coke bottle and bring onto the subway.

could have been a hydrocarbon with a high vapor pressure like gasoline or an aerosol propellant.

It doesn't take much to make the air unpleasant.

>be swedish
>get grenade thrown through your window
>get gassed on your daily commute

How much do you want to bet they blame Trump for making Sweden a target.

True that, probably not ammonia then.

This isn't even funny in an ironic edgy way
Kill yourself

Volatile compounds evaporate quickly.

>blowing into a mixture of bleach and ammonia

Wanna bet they did already?

I dont think you understand how much hatred he caused with his violent speech

thanks for the translate mate.

Ban assault water

I take it I'll lose that bet

kek, i saw way too many people argue like this over sweden.

"I was in sweden and didn´t see it"

What's more is Trump made the allegations about Sweden, and then Putin hacks the multicultural foundation of your beautiful peaceful country to prove him right. Truly a sick horrible man.

According to the NYT article I read this morning, you did.

Ofc it's Trumps fault for inciting this hated lol

> cant wait for POOtin to be blamed for this too
KEK

At least youre changing your vp you desperate CTR shill. This is the 4th ive caught today...

WTF, I JUST DONE THIS NOW I FEEL DIZZY.

>not understanding satirical copypasta

don't you have up and down arrows to click?

I was working at migrant shelter when Abi come
He say Trump is on TV
Say Sweden is kill

no

To be honest satirical copypasta from us is legitimately the same as actual ramblings from the progressives. It's almost impossible to parse unless we throw in some meme references.

It was cum

Avoid severe injury by ignoring this

This actually makes chlorine gas or some kind of shit doesn't it?

IT'S THOSE RUSSIAN HACKERS I TELL YA!

>Sweden
>terrorist attacks

who cares

Fair enough, I won't argue with that

>All these faggots ruining the fun

Wew fuck normies.

What does chlorine gas sound like?
I'm guessing silent but deadly.

So this is why Liquid rebelled against The Patriots.

>silent but deadly

just like my farts, I guess if I go to Europe and eat burritos and fart in Sweden I'll get on the news

Fuck off Muhammad.

Nice fake news. Even if it were true, it's just a fucking liquid. Someone spilling water isn't news.

why cant we have such nice things in france, netherlands & germany? at this rate all elections in europe will be lost again. has kek given up on us?

Anyone got a screencap of the dude shit posting after in nearly killed his brother.

A gallon of water

fucking white people

lel

kek

Europe is lost hans, you know what to do

Probably didn't investigate it that much.

It was probably chlorine.

OH GOD NOT LIQUID

My guess was a chlorine/bleach mix of some sort?

Yeah but was it last night though

>burn it
do it now.

It is Sweden's turn this time

Are you the Spaniard who always posts the commie generals?

>another pure coincidence
Shitskins do chimp out but these are obvious false flags made by (((them))). You are getting 4d chess'd.

Probably

It'll give people breathing problems in confined spaces, and it'll be hard to detect.

why is he wearing a patch of a butt on his arm

Nerve gas?

You can just analyze symptoms in modt cases, many people were obviously affected and in the dame way

So it was just a prank? Wew, cry more.

Who said it's a prank?

It can potentially cause lung damage.

So can passive smoking, you little pansy.

Acute damage

Get some chlorine, turn it into gas, and breathe it in. You won't say pansy ever again.

Immigrants had some fun with tear gas in airports and trains in germany too in the recent days. Who gives a fuck. Live a little.

no idea. some czech meme organization just to trigger some more.

I once mixed the wrong concentration of acid with a metal-chlorine complex and it was the scariest shit of my life, that stuff is brutal

Hope you die faggot

>liquid thrown in subway
Kek just some liquid everyone move along

just a standard gas leak desu