More efforts to silence those who might disagree with him while saving nothing...

More efforts to silence those who might disagree with him while saving nothing. Why doesn't he cut his vacation spending before cutting art funding?
Trump is a trash president

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Otc73666sqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck NPR. They shilled for the Hill. Even Bernibros should be woke to that. They have no scruples. Defund that shit. They can stand on their own now.

Supporting artists is not part of the federal government's constitutional duties. Nor is paying for abortions, allowing illegal immigrants to violate our borders, funding colleges that seek to destroy our culture.

The federal government has no business giving money to art programs

Why would you want political money involved with art anyway

>0.0625%

>The latter partially funds National Public Radio (NPR) and Public Broadcasting Service (PBS), currently receiving $445.5 million a year from the government
>$445.5 million a year from the government
>$445.5 million a year

and these 445.5 Million are hpefully directly going to fund the WALL

>More efforts to silence those who might disagree with him while saving nothing. Why doesn't he cut his vacation spending before cutting art funding?

Because the art funding just goes towards funding useless, ugly, leftist art projects that do nothing to uplift the common character of the nation.

>Disabling communist studies funding.

Priceless.

>It's okay to waste money as long as it's a little bit

>This is what libcucks actually believe

public funded media should have no bias. maybe when they start doing documentaries again

>literally shit valspar onto a tarp
>i'm an artist, give me a grant

How about no, you fucking weirdo.

Pepe is so cute and funny I love his antics

Mark our words plebs your social sciences and useless meme degrees are next.

Trump is following a plan listed in the Yuri videos to reverse a communist take over.

/thread

Oh, this tired argument again

>Don't take NPR and Big Bird away! Car Talk, Trump wants to kill Car Talk!

Maybe if NPR didn't LITERALLY just go full-partisan and claim they're starting a Trump-debunking database, they wouldn't get their public funding pulled?
The 'N' in NPR stands for 'National'. Not 'Democrat'.

Wrong, it will save 0.0625%

PBS does lots of documentaries

Why should taxpayers pay for shitty art and liberal propaganda?

With a liberal bias desu

Not and one get 500 million a year

And they fundraiser? What the fuck their material isn't that good what the fuck are they spending that money on ?

they show documentaries from the 70s every now and then. they don't make them any more.

they do have a really cool BBQ show on though. and antique roadshow is like crack to me

it will only save a tiny amount of money
but it will save our eyes and ears from being molested by the insulting garbage that modern "art" creates

Yeah and art projects that wouldn't exsist if daddy government didn't pay for them because nobody wants to fund it privately

youtube.com/watch?v=Otc73666sqU

The only good thing NPR ever did was Car-Talk

>Every month a company that tells everyone I suck takes a dollar out of my bank account.
>"I'm not giving that company a dollar any more"
>HURR DURR IT'S ONLY A DOLLAR YOU HAVE 2000 DOLLARS IN YOUR ACCOUNT WHY DO YOU CARE REEEEEE

I want NPR to burn and in particular I want Steve Inskeep to have to accept military aged African males into his house without complaint.

>they don't make them any more.
they do though, "American Masters" is still pushing them out

Man, being a fresh college grad and listening to NPR really takes me back. Diane took my call twice live on her show. But now I realize how terrible this propaganda outlet is. Good riddance.
If you are not a Liberal at 20 you don't have a heart, if you are not a conservative at 40 you do not have a brain. Churchill.

i started to watch a pbs doc on the okc bombings and it started out by being gov apologists for ruby ridge and waco. fuck them

Art, like many things, is an area that the government has no business in, especially now.

The government, with all its bureaucracy and general incompetence, only ends up funding either projects that never get completed, or worse, the degenerate, pee on a baby tier "modern art"

With the advent of crowdfunding like patreon, art perfectly fits into a capitalist system. People are extremely charitable and love to support artists, the government cannot compete and money wasted, however small, is still money wasted. Therefore the government should cease all art funding immediately, as no good comes of it.

If he saves this much, once a week, he can sage 3.3% per year - out of a budget of roughly 4 trillion, that is a savings of $132 billion per year. Go Trump!

and i watched another one a while back saying the central park 5 dindu nuffin. i fucking raged, get rekt pbs

This is annually.
All programs total at about 2.5 billion per year.