Milo Booted from Breitbart!! LOOOL

How sweet it is!! BYE BYE Milo!! Don't let the door hit you on the way out! No more late night talk shows for you! If you're lucky you might be able to get on 'To Catch A Predator'! This is just step one in shutting down the normalisation of the bigotry and PERVERSION emboldened and running rampant within Trumps 'movement' otherwise known as Bigots & Pedos anonymous. Trumps biggest supporter is a white nationalist pedo sympathiser, lol, wow... why is that not surprising?? Any of you who support the pedo lover are disgusting but hey you're 'god emperor' is another pervert so I guess it is no shock! Oh and don't dare try and 'disown' or distance yourself from him, it's too late sorry!

bad bait

Homos are a sin against god himself

nobody cares faggot

Why does he dress like this?

>libshit thinks "they won" for once

Joke's on you, leftist scum. Milo was raked over the coals and didn't do anything wrong; this will only make him stronger.

Good. All Homos are Pedos. Even the one's on your side.

I hope he didn't spend much of that 250,000!

That outfit is actually pretty good outside the ridiculous amount of accessories. Some of his fashion in the past has been abhorrent.

Also he should leave on the glasses because his face is very long and it looks weird when seen from the front.

I just love how it took 250,000 dollars to find a video freely available to everyone on the internet for a year

It takes the media, activist groups, government groups, establishment people, etc. tons of resources to do what losers on Sup Forums can do in an hour. And they wonder why we won

Go fuck a potato.

ITT: Triggered Milo fangoys

Reddit is calling for your return, you disgusting, degenerate, pedo-apologist cuckolds.

The left are hating on pedos, faggots, and Jews.

When did the left become Sup Forums?

A fucking potato nigger

tell me that picture isn't real lmao

Hey OP, what's happening in Sweden right now?
Kinda seems like this Milo stuff pales in comparison.
Kinda seems like it's partly meant as a distraction from Sweden.

Because he thought he was a celebrity and let all the exposure go to his head and thought he was some kind of diva or something...

Looks like I found another member of Bigots & Pedos Anonymous!

Way to earn those pennies

Always has been, is now and always will be /OURGAY/

Haha, fuck Breitbart.

Milo was 100% right on this issue.

Definitely a member of Bigots & Pedos Anonymous

>potato nigger posting about his favorite fag celebrity

It was Milos decision to leave because he diddnt want them to have to deal with everything plus he has outgrown his little job of being an editor. Hes on to much bigger and better things on his own. Hes going to get his own network and sell out football stadiums. Stay jelly loser.

5 McMuffins have been deposited into your REAGAN BATTALION account

"On to much bigger and better things" yes like standing on the street corner with a piece of cardboard saying 'feminism is cancer' begging for change

So, basically the left has managed to silence a gay Jewish man who was raped by a priest when he was 13 years old. You have shown your true colors to the world, at least to those who did not understand what you truly are. Congratulations.

I'm ashamed to be a potato nigger now

He used to dress a lot more proper, but I think he got so absorbed into his shock humor after the Berkeley riots that he kept trying to get weirder and weirder to try and piss of liberals to keep the spotlight on him.

I like Milo but only because the left and David Brock's nerd virgins are desperately trying to politically assassinate him

I'm sure you know a lot about standing on street corners with cardboard signs. I mean how else can you afford to get drunk you potato nigger

Well if Milo isn't there giving one of his 'lectures' to 'young boys' then they are lucky!

Damn he looks good, excluding all the fucking beads

#NOTMYPEDO

>Damn he looks good
You burgers have such low standards for everything.

I'm afraid he's already politically dead dear... he took a straight bullet to the dome in the name of condoning pedophilia

Oh no what will I don't without my leader