Today was the first day in over 2 years that I left my mom's basement and I realized that Muslims and POC aren't...

Today was the first day in over 2 years that I left my mom's basement and I realized that Muslims and POC aren't actually bad people and Jews aren't trying to exterminate us. You guys should try it too. The real world really is a lot of fun.

You should move to a majority Muslim, PoC country. It will be a great learning experience!

Big Benises :D

>she's ugly
The people who post this kind of shit are attractive exactly 0% of the time

Fuck off back to Trinity, faggot.

Every muslim on the planet deserves death.

The reason I'm a racist, misogynyst, muslim-hater is BECAUSE I went to public schools in Los Angeles surrounded by filthy fucking gang niggers and disgusting illegal spic trash. People who pretend going "into the real world" makes you not racist are fucking retarded. They all live in white-only suburbs every fucking time and went to school with some white-washed half-black who happened to have a rich parent.

I'm ethnically Bengali but come on man this is BS. Most people that I know are racists are people whose communities have the most non-whites and a lot of ethnic tension between them, this never met them bullshit might apply in the US but here it's usually based on peoples experiences with them.

This. I cheer everytime they sink.

Most of the time the outside is either shitty or boring. Or too hot or too cold. Or it's too loud or it smells really bad. Or the sun is blinding you or smoke is choking you.

Going outside sucks ass.

the problem is muslims seem normal if you don't ask them the right questions.
like "should it be legal to criticize mohammad?"
"Is polygamy okay?"
"Is buttfucking 8 year old boys/girls okay?"

someone needs to come up with a good list of questions to ask Muslims so people can see for themselves if they're fucked up or not.

"Oy vey goyim, you should respect these Muslims. Let them into your country so you can have more diversity goy"

Yep. They only deal with the wealthy, not eveeyone has that luxury. Even then minorities still act out.

Got beat up a few times, apparently.

Being Portuguese myself and going to School with a vastly multicultural (weirdly no Germans in my class) entourage of lovely, tolerant people of the middle-east.

I found out that, in their words: ,,If there was one Jew in this train among all others, I'd gladly blow myself up"

Such lovely people, who'd never touch Pork but gladly suck down on Cigs and Beer.

Such conviction to their fate.

Do you want to get fit or you want to be a fatass virgin?

Also note the "I grew up in cities" not "I am living in a city where white is a minority".

If it was so great and amazing why doesn't she still live in one?

Cool, let them be non-bad people who don't want to exterminate us on the other side of the fucking globe.

What kind of weak faggot are you?

Cities are shit unless you want a "social life". I can careless for contact with the cancer known as the mainstream. I could have fun in the cities yet when my people are a minority, it feels like a thing that is wrong

CHECKEM

I lived in niggertown for 6 months when I was younger because rent was cheap. 6 months was all I could stand.

They're the female 'nice guys'.

Thats not funny. That man speaks truth. I was the same way. I hate niggers and spics. Theyre a bunch of fucking degenerates. And notice how OP is a woman. Women bet treated differently than men. Of course she thinks its fucking wonderful. Everyone wants to fuck her so she gets treated like royalty.

How did they get to you? Maybe we can help.

You want to move from the mess in Europe?

I grew up in a majority Muslim and Vietnamese neighborhood.

It's the primary reason I'm right wing.

I went to an inner city high school(over 50% black) and I got more conservative every year I was there.

Pretty much this. We hate them, but I hate those that just expect to be successful. You can't just let thousands of Muslims and Africans into your country and expect good

I grew up with albanian Muslim friends in a Spanish neighborhood being a white Russian and I still hate muslims and spics

The micro experiences shouldn't equate your experience to the macro problems

Women dont understand racism. They think racism doesnt exist. It does. Its just nobody is racist to you because they all want to fuck you. But they believe in misogyny. Theyre playing into the "only white men can be bad" agenda, without even knowing it.

I've met 3 Muslims who've I've gotten to know. They are scum who support Charlie Hebdo massacres. Another one, who I don't know well, is a prick who impregnated a retarded Irish woman and demanded she make her child a Muslim with the name Muhammad even though that was against the wishes of her entire Irish family and to herself.

How about you actually get to know these people's ideological beliefs you utter fool?

Same but I used to live in a Russian and jewish community and now it's Muslim and Chinese place. I still remember my naive ways and a leftist, but I took the red pill and woke up

"I, I, I, me, me, me." Get over yourself you fat cunt.

I've been to Afghanistan and the Mindanao region of the Philippines. Muslims are shit.

100% Bullshit
The only Muslim I have ever talked to in length in real life thought that a missile hit the pentagon on 9/11, thought that reverse osmosis water was unnatural and should be banned, and refused to work in the job that she was hired for simply because she was Muslim. Simply put she was a lunatic and was a leech to the company.

Pretty sure I saw this exact same post from a different proxy sometime over the weekend.

Try harder, ShariaBlue.

>Non-American flag advocating American leftism

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>1 post by this ID
sage and hide

I want to stay and help my European brothers.

I don't know how.

Most people I met are relatively redpilled.

It feels like all it would need for a push to the right would be one small spark.

> uses behaviour of westernized 'muslims' limited by local laws and thinks they are in any way representative of actual muslims.
I really want her to come and visit a muslim ghetto here in Europe. Getting a taste of what actual muslims are like when they don't feel like they have to abide local laws over islamic laws.

> writes 'compassion'.
Means 'virtue signaling'

> education being a factor for one being liberal

Yes. "education" (social sciences, arts, gender studies, parts of psychology, parts of political science and itnerdisciplinary subjects involving any of those) leads to one becoming liberal (or at least the sad thing that "liberal" means in murica).
Actual Education leads to people fighting against the poisoning of actual science by Ideological influences, for free speech, and thus against what liberals in the majority stand for.

>Just like us

I live in an urban area of Holland, I'm up to my ears in niggers and mudslimes every day.

You're not fooling anyone with your touchy feely bullshit.

Deus vult brother

former muslim and let me honest with you.

Muslims are possibly the most evil hearted pieces of shits you can ever think of.

I go to a university with over a thousand students from various Middle Eastern countries. I have yet to meet one that isn't a giant piece of shit. Remove kebab from my campus please.

>the real world is a lot of fun

it's mostly just people looking at their phones

Fair play to you. Must have been difficult.

I went to an 80% Mexican school in the part of town known as brown town even though I'm anglo. Want every single one deported now.

>1 post by this ID

the only people ive seen cheat on schoolwork are poc

>leave basement
>fill your head up with shit in the course of one day
People like you shouldn't be allowed out of the basement.

And traffic.

I went to a 90% black school in the south for a year
diversity sucks

they had bars on the windows to keep the "students" in

Don't be racist! That's to keep them safe from cops!!
>this is the kind of joke an SNL cuck "comedian" would respond with

The opposite of this happened to me.

>never worked until 19
>get a retail job
>suddenly in contact with black people daily
>realize how much I hate them

I mean, sure, there are very few who are tolerable or nice. But overall, they're a pain to deal with.

Your pic is dumb I grew up with all mexishits and niggers and it's a fucking hell hole.

>basements
>Ireland

>I realized that Muslims and POC
This is a lie. You either didn't see any black or muslim people or you didn't actually leave the basement.

>Jews aren't trying to exterminate us
Jews don't walk down the street threatening us the ways blacks and muslims do. You have to attend college to see what they are doing. Or read books, watch tv and movies, listen to music, or follow msm narratives. Jewish wickedness is actually easier to detect from your basement. To fully understand the problems with niggers or muslims you have to spend some time around them

I assumed all that was metaphorical. Good spot though.

>Today was the first day in over 2 years that I left my mom's basement

You have to go back.

>mom's basement and I realized that Muslims
stopped reading right there