respekt my culture and i respekt yours
but shitskins respekt nothing

>but shitskins respekt nothing
Le Pen confirmed shithead

>is invited to Lebanon to meet religious dude
>doesn't respect his wishes in Lebanon
>OUTRAGE

I saw this news in the papers today
The unbiased reporter was offended by this ...
What a crazy world we live in..

What's the matter, Ahmed?

this. if the west had any balls, we would have nuked the arabs and africans out of existence back in the 50s.

we would have been doing them a favor

Female politician done right. My cucked cuntry could learn a thing or two... but probably won't.

I lold at the hypocrisy.

The sad irony is that she's a lesbian feminist while LePen is a Conservative straight.

VIVA LA FRANCE

Was she really told to sit in the corner? I've seen the pictures making fun of her. But is there an article actually explaining what happened?

Le Pen makes me want to get a French conservative waifu to marry.

>the French are SO cucked that they need a woman to be their far right leader

This is levels of cuckery I thought we could not reach

>Vive

See? This is a woman we'd WANT to lead our country. Hillary didn't lose because she's a woman, she lost because she's a piece of shit.

>wanting any woman at all to lead your country

This is not ok. You shouldn't trust a woman with a fucking toaster let alone a country

careful, Frenchies. if you elect Le Pen and help remove kebab I might actually start to respect you guys.

k

As long as you understand

Can confirm.

when a woman does something good I don't think it's fair to disrespect just because of vagina

we need more good women like her

she's a good example for other women

She's been in politics way, way longer than Trump. If anything, Trump is the male Le Pen.

think about it dude what if all the women that look up to a corrupt globalist cunt like Hillary Clinton looked up to a nationalist like Le Pen instead?

half the world's problems would be solved.

It's still possible but it's going to be a lot more harder than it was back then

Iran is a threat and needs to be taken down

Marine Le Pen is just running off the same platform her father did except her father was even more nationalist and more right wing. With all women who seem smart or useful there's always a man behind it somehow.

Sure we need more women like Le Pen but certainly not in positions of power. I hope she gets in but it's quite sad that it's gotten so bad in France they actually need to elect a woman to turn some of their mistakes around

>want to meet with a potential foreign leader
>but only if they bend the knee to your objectivity cultural demands
Would you call it racist if people didn't follow the tenants of my "all women must suck my dick religion"?

You've got to go back.

>this is the ultimate power of feminism

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOW PATHETIC! GOT PUT IN HER PLACE LIKE THE BITCH SHE IS!

france pls do this
you guys were really awesome until after napoleon

Yesterday I saw some idiots on tv talking about why Muslims refusing to shake hands with women isn't offensive because it's their culture.
I wonder if today they'll be bitching about this

Already pushing the Iran narrative like a good goy

how much you wanna bet that Hillary would have put on that fucking veil?

well fine
we need women who listen to smart men then

Positive reinforcement dipshit. Stop pushing women to the left.

Marine Le Pen is awesome. Saying she wouldn't wear a headscarf to meet the main sand nigger was a great example to all our so called political leaders.

Exactly now you get it

They can be right wing but not lead. That's how it is here in America. Majority of white women vote Republican but over 80% of the government is run by white men

She was told to enter by the side door for women because men enter the front door of the Mosque. Also women sit at the back.

she would have done an entire press conference with it on first

'live' via satellite feed, of course

Our Prime Minister wears a fucking head scarf to meet any Muzzie in our own fucking country! I can't tell you how offensive this is!!!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Looking at OP wondering if left or right

WTF I love Marine now :-)

A very fucking bad day in hell.

>so tolerant! so progressive! I'm so proud of our first woman president for respecting muslim culture!!!

we really dodged a bullet didn't we

ok ahmed

Someone make a side-by-side meme of this.

The lesbian feminist fighting for women's rights obediently wears a headscarf and sits in the corner, while the conservative woman fighting to protect traditional European values resolutely says no to oppression.

Shut up faggot. It's true

this x1,000,000

This shit makes me so fucking worried for the future of the west. It's gotten to the point that the left just doesn't give a fuck if Islam is completely antithetical to their views. They've basically just become the spoiled daughter trying to make daddy mad by dating some ghetto thug who will most likely end up ruining her life. Fucking "feminists" willingly covering themselves up and sitting in corners away from the men because in their crazy mind they think it's racist or some shit if they don't.

we must completely destroy the left.
the future of the west depends on it

France and isn't like the USA, man. It's beyond saving.

DON'T SAY THAT
it ain't over til its over...

Stop fighting against the tide. Just point and laugh when it collapses on their head.

World is fucked either way, you sure as hell ain't saving it.

Might as well go out laughing.

Le Pen/AfD coalition4Europe 2017

I'm not ready to embrace nihilism yet. Trump winning stopped me from doing so.

At least Lebanon will be secular and mix with Christians, like always.

this
there is still hope
I'm not ready to give up yet

>you have to change your clothes to meet another world leader

Please vote for this woman France. You guys can go down in history as the country that killed the abomination that is the EU

If anyone need some translation to meme Le Pen into the Elysée i'm here

Why is this dude wearing a scarf

Lebanon isn't so bad about headscarfs.